All the mods created here are available, but the ones from steam aren't DLable through MEGA/etc.

Can anyone make a DL link for Haydee mods from steam?

Uncool bro... un-coool. Don't expect anyone around here to help you. Seriously. Besides, it's against the forum rules:

Rule 6: Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

I believe if I am not mistaken that also carries over to mods. Don't ask honest people to commit a crime to pander content to people who commit and endorse piracy. 

ive been searching all over but i just cant find a link to the elin mod (besides the workshop but i cannot use that link) please, has that mod been uploaded anywhere else? its really the only one ive seen that im seriously interested in playing the game using! thanks so much for any help.

Can anyone upload this mod from steam workshop?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817097525

Why can't you subscribe it from Steam? Do you use pirated copy maybe? :)

Hey it's still better than anything I could do.  My thinking is such that whatever we come up with, the result still maintains the 'minimal' appearance while providing utility to the player.  If anything, it looks good - simple and straightforward, which I believe fits thematically with the overall aesthetics of the game.

This is how it looks live now:

Looks pretty damn good.  In fact I was just thinking about what you said earlier about how you thought it was missing something.  What if you covered not just the legs with fishnet, but the entire visible surface of the skin with it?  Then you'd have something akin to a badass sexy cyber ninja.  I think you're onto something with the fishnet...

Hey dude how is goin on the outfit :v?

ive been searching all over but i just cant find a link to the elin mod (besides the workshop but i cannot use that link) please, has that mod been uploaded anywhere else? its really the only one ive seen that im seriously interested in playing the game using! thanks so much for any help.

So you can't use the workshop link? Why is that?

To whoever is uploading Mods without the expressed permission of the Mod Author's to 'some Russian site'.

You DO NOT have permission from the mod authors to share their mods. What you are doing is plagiarism.

For shame :(

Mod Authors may be moving their works on steam workshop to hidden or friends only. So considering their are only a handful of Mod Author's. Good Job ****ing over the entire Haydee Community for a few selfish user's that couldn't pay the admittance fee of $10/£11. 

For me who has been logging Haydee Mods from the start while promoting the Mod Authors & helping the community. I am pissed at these turn of events. For SHAME!

I agree. It's just disgusting. Why do people not even bother or care to even read? If they did they would see that dozens of times we have pointed out that mod theft is piracy and piracy isn't allowed here at LL. Jeezes, the masses of 'people' these days are dumb as shit.

I don't get why modders want permission rather than just telling anybody who distributes the mod to include their name. I just want 1 place to get all the mods rather than going to some Russian website that might be full of viruses and malware. Dunno why people are getting angry because content creators can't handle the basic concept that once you release something to the internet it's free game to anybody like it or not. I'de rather an open community that allows people to more easily share, distribute, and modify their work than get mad whenever the inevitable occurs and somebody posts their work somewhere that people actually browse. But I'm probably talking to a hugbox here so I guess I can't really expect otherwise.

Probably because he didn't buy the game on steam.

The mod is not on steam right now unknown reasoning

The mod is not on steam right now unknown reasoning

Mod Authors may be moving their works on steam workshop to hidden or friends only. 

Hello Haydee community.

Many mod Author's have chosen the Steam Workshop to share their mods. Other's are happy with open source. This is the modder's choice, please respect that. I know modding is a grey area when it comes to copyright, but sharing the steam mods without permission is not good cricket in my opinion. Though I'm aware this is the internet & people will do what they like.

Haydee is £11/$10, the Release Date was 26 Sep, 2016. That's over 4 month's. Support the Devs & buy the game. Having Steam Workshop Mods is a great way to fight piracy for user's who have tried Haydee & the open source mods to purchase the Official Game to use the Steam Workshop mods. It is also the easiest way to keep up to date with the many updates these mods receive. I understand people just want their mods, all in one place is awesome. Well the steam workshop is that place, there's the link to Vuk's Compilation Pack Pinned by the Dev's, & Steam Workshop Mods updated by the Mod Authors with new mods released all the time by only a handful of Mod Author's. 

If 1 Mod Author moves their mods to friend's only. This is a huge blow to the Haydee Community in my opinion due to a few users that share these mod's without permission. This is why I was concerned, there are great mod's on the horizon & only a few will have access due to 'that website'. I do understand people just want their mods, but buying the game would have given you full access to the mods. Sharing the Steam Workshop Mods that were never meant to be open source without permission & not removing them when asked is in my opinion helping those with unofficial copies but hurting those who actually bought the game. 

Please Understand

делать из мухи слона - to make out of a fly an elephant

Lol, make a fly out of an elephant, wow, that makes a hell of a lot more sense than 'flying out to do an elephant'.  Just go to show that Google Translated doesn't always work well. 

I remember someone on Chounyuu being able to change some of Haydee's data with Cheat engine so that her curves would be significantly bigger. I'll link it here if you want.

Oh hell yes!

I found a link on Chounyuu that lead to a Tumblr page where you can download a mod and some code for hyper Haydee. I'll also post the Chounyuu thread in here if you want to lurk a bit more.

http://anthroanim.tumblr.com/post/152793412523/for-all-your-mega-haydee-needs

https://g.chounyuu.com/thread/636/1

Since nobody else did a pregnant Haydee mod. (at least I didn't find one)

I messed up with her model by myself.

It's far from perfect.

There are some major clipping issues and her ladyparts doesn't look right.

But it's better than nothing for now I suppose.

Drop those files into your Nude folder and  make 2 copys of those two files to rename them both to Nude_00000001.mesh , Nude_00000002.mesh do the same for skin.

https://mega.nz/#F!vE8TzAaA!Lj0YI67MMaegoxgA08oPcw

4dba72062a.jpg

I believe the issue may have to do with exporting the dmesh file with sub-surface modifier enabled. Remove the sub-surface modifier, and export.