^ Be nicer and send a friendship request. If you were not among those pestering the author, you'll get what you need.

LOL, not to me .

I just get blocked just i send a friend request

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me?

Is there Sheva Alomar skin aviable? I couldn't find it.

Sheva's skin was made private along with simplesim7's other mods

simplesim7 made the mods private after being ridiculed for only releasing nude versions of the mods after getting a certain amounts of likes.  Which is sad that simplesim7 had to stoop to that for likes, but is within the right of any mod author.  A mod author doesn't have to continue working on a mod if nobody wants it and it isn't popular.

Nobody??? i sub all his mod in workshop all the time. :')

I Subbed Simplesim7 all his mod almost few month, his incredible mod is my first reason to BUY THIS GAME.  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

I feels sooo guilty, just because i didn't LIKES all his mods.

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me?

simplesim7 made the mods private after being ridiculed for only releasing nude versions of the mods after getting a certain amounts of likes.  Which is sad that simplesim7 had to stoop to that for likes, but is within the right of any mod author.  A mod author doesn't have to continue working on a mod if nobody wants it and it isn't popular.

Ehh, the thing is that the mods were already completed and done. He had screenshots of them up and everything. He just refused to put them in the released mod unless they got liked enough.

Hello guys,

Can anyone help me?

Ehh, the thing is that the mods were already completed and done. He had screenshots of them up and everything. He just refused to put them in the released mod unless they got liked enough.

Unless got enough likes? Where can i FIX that?

There are two outfits that we need: Futa/Shemale and nude with helmet. The helmet has the health gauge on it, so you can't actually play (successfully) with the standard nude mods at the moment, at least without switching back and forth.

you can edit the outfit file to show the "clock" it looks fine on peggy hair

can anyone make Haydee armor for skyrim thong version I found one online but is a stander one. Looking for the one like the game style.

post-700221-0-79104900-1491485200_thumb.jpeg

Guest zoo eee mama

Hello everyone, it seems i'm not the only one who felt that game was lacking something with such potential.

I have a question. I recall seeing Futa outfit, that seemed to fit in game as if made for it to begin with, but trying to find it again (and see if there was an update) i realised that it's gone from everywhere i looked. Worse still the author of the outfit seems to dissapear from public domain. No way of downloading his mods.

Is there any Futa mod that is still avaliable?

TheShadow - Haydee FUTA

Original Post - er......here? lol

Download - http://www.megafileupload.com/gg58/FUTA.zip

attachicon.gif FUTA.zip

Screenshot - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qd0l5z&s=9

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cfpn5s.jpg

TheShadow - Haydee FUTA (Pony) - overwrite mesh & skin in Futa - 

Jimmeh -FutaDuck skin
credit to The Shadow - Futa Mod
Credit to DuckHuntDog - Nude_Duck

Download - https://mega.nz/#!0Ac0gBiK!LNE5upmy3Ik0C7-u_Eg-mBwI_kHbmLYSJ9ZufXWeCdg

That's what you're probably looking for.

When I downloaded the mod, Haydee was invisible.

post-1869241-0-28625100-1491619903_thumb.jpg

Sound Mods are now available for these videos ^.^

Haydee - More Mods 31 - Linkle + Nude Mod & Zelda Experience Remix Sound Mod

Zelda Experience Remix Sound Mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5nW3O6vbTtyLXBHNkdBR1ptNEU

Haydee - More Mods 32 - Neir Automata, Realistic Weapons & Neir Automata Experience Sound Mod

Neir Automata Experience Sound Mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5nW3O6vbTtyWnZxN19pZzVJdUk

Haydee - More Mods 33 - Major Kusanagi & Ghost in the Shell Experience Sound Mod

Ghost in the Shell Experience Remix Sound Mod

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5nW3O6vbTtyZlptWEFiMVRoUUk

(I do not own the rights to these songs, all rights to their respective holders)

Just add the sounds.pack file to Haydee/Packs folder (back up the original ^.^). Thats it.

All credit goes to BlownHappyKid who taught me how ^.^ Thank you

This is probably a dumb noob question, but I tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything. I downloaded the Mega Pack, and like the human heads, and I prefer a thin body, but in the Mega Pack, there didn't seem to be a nude thin body. Separately, I found a good nude slim body called Cyborg_Nude, but I can't change the robot head to a human head. Is there a way to combine the human heads from the Mega Pack with the body that I found?

Help please: I tried to edit the original Haydee.outfit to have two more body types (thicker mesh and thinner mesh). The thicker one worked fine, however when I tried to use the thinner mesh it stayed mostly unchanged apart from something poking out her neck. That tells me that the original mesh is used at all times no matter what is selected. Can someone tell me how to disable this so that the default mesh doesn't show up all the time?

This is probably a dumb noob question, but I tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything. I downloaded the Mega Pack, and like the human heads, and I prefer a thin body, but in the Mega Pack, there didn't seem to be a nude thin body. Separately, I found a good nude slim body called Cyborg_Nude, but I can't change the robot head to a human head. Is there a way to combine the human heads from the Mega Pack with the body that I found?

What I did was making a new folder with the nude parts, though it uses the topless Cyborg Nude .dds on the .text file to work

Hope it works with you.

NudeThin.zip