Can anyone upload this mod from steam workshop?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817097525

You should ask the Mod Author himself.

He doesn't seem to respond, I've asked him about a couple things on steam comments, but he's not replied to anything. :(

Well, you still haven't mentioned why exactly you want it uploaded somewhere. It comes across as suspicious because it sounds like you have a pirated copy of the game which would be the reason why you don't want to use the steam workshop. In either case, if the mod author isn't responding that is sort of a case of tough luck. If the mod author hasn't given the ok then it shouldn't be done. Doing so is pretty much along the lines of stealing someone's work and redistributing it somewhere else without the author knowing. 

I'm not the person who asked for that. I just responded to say the questions I've asked simplesim7, simply get met with silence. Dunno why he wants it either but it seems difficult to contact the creator.

I thought my comment explained were me & a few others are coming from pretty well ^.^ I am willing to learn but would be starting at Modding 101.

I totally understand if you do not have the time or patience to school a bunch of noobs but at the same time, you cant really say just make your own mods then. Well you can & did but that ain't helpin me lol. What would help is a basic tutorial video for modding Haydee. Which I requested, not just for me for I may be too old for these new tricks, but for others too. I really would like to contribute more apart from just interacting with the Haydee community & my copy & paste efforts in the Modders Contribution List ^.^

Alot of the Mod Authors who started out have moved on leaving a handful of Mod Authors left :( Though a bunch of new players or returning players have requests & may want to mod Haydee themselves. A basic tutorial video would really help Haydee's Modding Community. Not a small task I'm sure but with your 'hey guys why don't you build your own mods? With Blender and Darak exporter is so easy as never before' comment, is seemed you may be one of the best choices to make such a video ^.^

I think it's safe to say that there is a significant portion of the Haydee community who are excited about the game and want to contribute to the experience, but don't have the knowledge or the means to do so.  So many people who want to help create a better gaming experience but just simply don't know how, other than to spitball ideas...we need a hero.

I would love to but have no idea how to even go about learning the basics...

Excuse my rudeness, but, are you serious?!

Excuse my rudeness, but, are YOU serious?!

I too would like some tutorials made even though I have used Blender quite a lot. Don't expect that everyone has extensive knowledge of 3D modeling or that everyone has even heard of programs like 3DsMax or Blender or Maya. 

I think it's safe to say that there is a significant portion of the Haydee community who are excited about the game and want to contribute to the experience, but don't have the knowledge or the means to do so.  So many people who want to help create a better gaming experience but just simply don't know how, other than to spitball ideas...we need a hero.

Yes, but where do we find such a person ?  :-/

Yes, but where do we find such a person ?  :-/

Therein lies the problem.  It's easy to just give or show.  It's different to teach or learn.  For people like us who aspire to greater, our challenge is to learn how.  For people like them who aspire to greater, their challenge is teaching us.

Some of the worst begging I've ever seen in this thread.   I want a thing, I suck so I can't do the thing, so you either work hard for me and do the thing, or work hard and teach me - who has already shown myself to be useless and incapable of learning myself - how to do the thing.  P.S. this is justification for my begging and throwing out useless ideas in threads.

Jeegus, I just spent hours actually learning how to do Haydee mods, by studying these threads (all the information you need is out there, btw).   I have no plans of releasing anything I do.  Ever.  But I'll enjoy my game.  It will be great :D.

I would love to but have no idea how to even go about learning the basics...

Excuse my rudeness, but, are you serious?!

Excuse my rudeness, but, are YOU serious?!

I too would like some tutorials made even though I have used Blender quite a lot. Don't expect that everyone has extensive knowledge of 3D modeling or that everyone has even heard of programs like 3DsMax or Blender or Maya.

I didn't mean that everybody have to be an expert in this and that.

But "no idea how to even go about learning the basics" in google era for me looks like someone is just lazy.

Again, it looks like and for me.

There is Haydee modding section + tons of tutorial for Blender on youtube.

You really don't need anybodys help to get that knowledge, you only need to dig.

But of course, it would be better to get everything ready on one plate...

lol, no pan handling here. I asked 'Would you consider making a tutorial video for us Modding Virgins?' the word of the day being 'CONSIDER'. This would have been in their own time for the Haydee community (like my posts say). People can just say no. I am not forcing anybody at gunpoint, or with puppy dog eyes beggy beggy for help. Nor am I relying on some savior to take time out of their busy life to teach me modding 101 (also like I say in my posts). 

By the grace of the Mod Author's, many user's can use a hell of alot of Mods for Haydee & I do give credit where credit is due & happy they choose to share what mods they have. Though not every user is on the same level as you oh great one. Some of us need a little help to get started. Having only used mods & never tried modding before. Everyone needs to start somewhere, no? Pointing out how I & other user's suck when we already stated were modding 101 noobs just seems in bad taste. You say all the information is out there, like X-files? Links to this information are not necessary but would have been nice. So you do you & have a nice day ^.^

lol, no pan handling here. I asked 'Would you consider making a tutorial video for us Modding Virgins?' the word of the day being 'CONSIDER'. This would have been in their own time for the Haydee community (like my posts say). People can just say no. I am not forcing anybody at gunpoint, or with puppy dog eyes beggy beggy for help. Nor am I relying on some savior to take time out of their busy life to teach me modding 101 (also like I say in my posts). 

By the grace of the Mod Author's, many user's can use a hell of alot of Mods for Haydee & I do give credit where credit is due & happy they choose to share what mods they have. Though not every user is on the same level as you oh great one. Some of us need a little help to get started. Having only used mods & never tried modding before. Everyone needs to start somewhere, no? Pointing out how I & other user's suck when we already stated were modding 101 noobs just seems in bad taste. You say all the information is out there, like X-files? Links to this information are not necessary but would have been nice. So you do you & have a nice day ^.^

Hey, I am sorry I didn't mean to offend you.

I just meet too many lazy people who expect to give them ready solution like I would be paid, and I am biased

I got the base model blender files and messed around with them just to get a feel for how blender works...still no clue what I'm doing, and there aren't any vids on how to mod Haydee, but there ARE vids on how to use blender.  If anything that seems like as good a place as any to start.  I know I'll eventually need help, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

DaXmAn - that post was directed at Techrev who called me & a few other users begging. Me nar beg.

Maybe I was being a little lazy. But I did provide links to Blender & Drakes steam page in a feeble effort to show I know how to google & am willing to try. Having 'everything ready on one plate' would be awesome. That's what I tried to do with the Modders Contribution List ^.^ Though I can only guess how much of a task this request really is. I will also try to dive head first into this & may even end up making my own video of the trials & tribulations of modding Haydee 101. Either way, your mods are awesome. I did not mean to offend anyone by 'throwing out useless ideas in threads'. You'd think I never contributed to the community at all. 

Ok I had to share Simplesim7's efforts here again because senpai is a BEAST Confirmed!!!

Many have tried, but only 1 will be chosen, well actually not many have tried...but it sounded good lol. 'Quiet has arrived at Motherbase', Ok she has arrived at the Workshop but right now thats Motherbase so let me have this!

Quiet - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=831795011

Come to me my love, my angel of mercy. I have waited a LONG time for this ^.^

Steam user FluffyQuack requested a few mods, one of them being vanille from  Final Fantasy 13. Simplesim7 posted when he started to work on it....4 Hours Later it's on the workshop available to download o.O 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=832434400

I feel like I said 'this is Madness' & promptly got kicked with a BAM! Steam Workshop Mod lol & am now just in awe as I fall down the hole clutching these awesome mods ^.^

4 Hours? Like wow! Please take some time to follow the links provided & leave a comment or give a thumbs up.

Senpai is also working on Cammy ^.^ https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=832469463

Good Luck Simplesim7 aka John Davis Evans. May the Force be with you!

Edit: Cammy is available on Steams Workshop courtesy of Simplesim7 aka John Davis Evans ^.^

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=832661008