ECM to RaceMenu Neck Gap

RenaSan

I imported a head nif into racemenu, was made with ECM, but I got this very awkward neck gap.

I've fixed some texture gaps with TexBlend before, but this looks different, I don't really know how to fix this.

I use UNPS for this character.

post-1198103-0-33075200-1472359032_thumb.jpg

post-1198103-0-14191200-1472359033_thumb.jpg

Guest MonsterFish

In the sculpt panel, use 'MaskAdd' (Or something similar) and spray around the base of the neck so when you import the head it doesn't change the parts in the mask.

In the sculpt panel, use 'MaskAdd' (Or something similar) and spray around the base of the neck so when you import the head it doesn't change the parts in the mask.

ECM? You mean ECE?

And to answer your problem, before importing an ECE character's head into an RM-made character, you must set the weight of your RM char to have the same weight as your ECE-made Character first.

This should fix your problem.

Monster's way could work too, but i prefer the weight way.

Thanks guys. I'll try it.

-----

It worked, I haven't even noticed that RaceMenu had my weight at 0.5 by default for new characters. So I dismissed that being a fix when I tried to import onto a new character.

Well I double checked again. Thanks :D

Archived