Another HDT physics bug

evhgear

Hello guys, I have a problem with my HDT physics.

I recently tried to install new animations, but with Nexus Mod Manager I really messed up the physics. I've managed to make the bounce work again, but as it is now it's behaving in a wierd way. I've attached to pictures that shows the problem. When I use console, boobs & butts are at their normal position. When I exit console, the bounce work but boobs & buts just seems to fall, become smaller, and they are way, WAY too jiggly. I try to reinstall by following the install guides on this forum, I tried to look at the 36 pages of HDT problems but I haven't found anything. 

If anybody have experienced this problem, a little bit of help would be appreciated.

post-15725-0-07151100-1472317606_thumb.jpg

post-15725-0-03829400-1472317620_thumb.jpg

Guest Yourskyrim

I think this is very normal for HDT.
I have the same thing, but I don't really see the problem.

When opening the menu and console, the game freezes, so the HDT stops for a moment. When you return to the game, HDT is toggled on again.

Well to start with Mod Organizer (MO) is way better than NMM for keeping your data files from getting messed up so it is worth it to learn MO and dump NMM. (at least that was true the last time i used NMM) It could be that you have 2 mods trying to affect the body/bounce. could also be load order if you need 2 mods to do your body try swapping the order.

The problem comes from HDT hair for me. Adding hdt hair while using bouncy hdt mods makes it seem as if the boobies were invisibly chained to the head... when I swap the hair to the vanilla ones the problem goes away. Any tips?

Well they ideed chained to the head and there is no solution i know of. HDT hairs + hdt body = allways buggy physics. So use only one of them.

Guest Yourskyrim

Well to start with Mod Organizer (MO) is way better than NMM for keeping your data files from getting messed up so it is worth it to learn MO and dump NMM. (at least that was true the last time i used NMM) It could be that you have 2 mods trying to affect the body/bounce. could also be load order if you need 2 mods to do your body try swapping the order.

NMM has no problems like that if you use it normally. 

Like don't add more than 5 mods at the time and check the loadorder, always.

It basically has nothing to do with the program, but the game itself.

Archived