Can't download a Japanese file! Please help?

skafox

So this isn't really to do with Skyrim itself, but I have been trying to download this hd replacer for the fennec race mod. Every time I try however, it will fail a few seconds into the download. I believe it has to do with the website being Japanese. I am completely stumped. I was wondering if anyone could help me access it or post a mirror download if they are able to.

It only fails when I download the 1.11 version, which is the one I am trying to get. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

The link in question:

https://blog.wolfs.jp/down/skyrim-mod/fennec_texture/

Which link in the ダウンロード section did you try getting? Both the steam and nexus versions seemed to come up OK for me. (Don't use a translated version of the page; that can screw up links on occasion. The HTML is a bit malformed, too, which doesn't help.)

I tried both, neither work for me. Fails about 20 seconds in. Made sure not to view in a translator. I've tried multiple security settings, disabling my firewall, and nothing has worked..

Was trying to get the Nexus version though.

Hi there.

I am the administrator of the blog.wolfs.jp.

Thank you choose my MOD.

I've prepared a mirror of the Dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6m35oad00wdm0i5/AAC3daUiYtaBMQlzGZVqsw8sa/Skyrim%20MOD

I wish you be always filled with Furrys.

post-405023-0-18250700-1472227810_thumb.jpg

Description:
My server has been the target of attack from Korea and China.
Therefore, download the distribution file has become more complex than usual.

If using a multisession download(HTTP_RANGE requests), the server will terminate the connections.

Archived