WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

1 hour ago, WolfGear said:

Does anyone have any configuration files so that sims can have sex with characters of the same gender? I have been trying several and so far it only allows me with the opposite sex, even though I have modified the knowledge of the gender etc, so far nothing.
And another question, I was trying to find the WickedPets mod but I couldn't find it, has it been replaced or where can I find it? Thank you

for the pet stuff you will have to go to the nexus. colonel nutty is Persona non grata on this site.

6 hours ago, WolfGear said:

Does anyone have any configuration files so that sims can have sex with characters of the same gender? I have been trying several and so far it only allows me with the opposite sex, even though I have modified the knowledge of the gender etc, so far nothing.
And another question, I was trying to find the WickedPets mod but I couldn't find it, has it been replaced or where can I find it? Thank you

No Colonel Nutty stuff on here.....

4 hours ago, superwai` said:

my CC always refuse my sex request due to family relation. How can ignore family relation restriction? thanks

Can be done 2 different ways...

1. Give your Family Sims the Incest Attribute found by clicking on them and selecting Wicked > Personalization > Give Attributes

2. Use the Wicked global setting to allow incest for all sims in game.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 
Family Relationship Switch (Incest): ON
Relationship Jealousy Switch: OFF

On 4/16/2022 at 3:04 PM, Husk said:

Simdulgence Penises don't support the latest release of WickedWhims as of now. Best to take them out for the time being.

I have to correct myself here, I might've misunderstood the source of the issue when I originally encountered it, and while the problem does indeed seem to come from non-compatible Simdulgence mods, it might not necessarily be the penises, and it originally stemmed from Simdulgence's Piercings! Sorry for any confusion I might've caused by suggesting otherwise!

Edited by Husk
On 4/17/2022 at 7:30 PM, ADM Ntek said:

for the pet stuff you will have to go to the nexus. colonel nutty is Persona non grata on this site.

is there any other mod for pets then? I have seen that the bestiality animations are still here.
And about the file I would still appreciate if someone can guide me to have a homoerotic configuration

On 4/15/2022 at 5:08 AM, Scorpio said:

Pretty sure they still use birth control otherwise all the NPC's would be getting pregnant, however it's just not visible birth control anymore but most likely a hidden setting.

I don't think so.  The chances of getting pregnant are very low except for a few days of fertile period when it's in the 25-40% range.  Prior to v165 the pregnancy info showed they were using birth control and the percentages were much lower.  I'm not sure if this was a bug that crept in with that version and never addressed.

20 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Can be done 2 different ways...

1. Give your Family Sims the Incest Attribute found by clicking on them and selecting Wicked > Personalization > Give Attributes

2. Use the Wicked global setting to allow incest for all sims in game.

WW Settings/Relationship Settings/
Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Persistent Social Boredom: OFF
Desire: ON
Relationship Utilities/
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 
Family Relationship Switch (Incest): ON
Relationship Jealousy Switch: OFF

I cannot find "Family Relationship Switch" and incest Attribute. Do this settings be moved to other location in new WW?

1 hour ago, superwai` said:

I cannot find "Family Relationship Switch" and incest Attribute. Do this settings be moved to other location in new WW?

What version of WickedWhims are you using exactly?

Edited by Husk
8 hours ago, merkle said:

I don't think so.  The chances of getting pregnant are very low except for a few days of fertile period when it's in the 25-40% range.  Prior to v165 the pregnancy info showed they were using birth control and the percentages were much lower.  I'm not sure if this was a bug that crept in with that version and never addressed.

True, but I wasn't considering menstrual cycles and percentages.

If you turn off the menstrual cycle and raise the percentages to 100% and still have birth control enabled it should still prevent pregnancies.

The condoms not being visible anymore is likely a bug IMO. 

10 hours ago, WolfGear said:

is there any other mod for pets then? I have seen that the bestiality animations are still here.
And about the file I would still appreciate if someone can guide me to have a homoerotic configuration

you don't need a file its in the wicked whims settings menu. i just don't have a clue where since that menu is a pain in the ass to navigate. you dig around in the relationship settings or go to sex settings/cheats and turn on always accept. or use the attractiveness system to change the preference of sims to whatever you want.

2 hours ago, nateesim said:

After the v169a update, my body selector is missing from the Personalization pie menu...

image.png.4c01bebc902c47ee9139d36f708c8d0f.png

I also thought it was gone but I found it in different section.

Found out while trying to click the menus.

It is in the Anatomy & Clothing section of Personalization.

Let me borrow your screenshot to show you.

It is in where there is red box.

image.png.8731756fc9559992d13f2fed13e8ebae.png

Edited by ioawdfv
9 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

I also thought it was gone but I found it in different section.

Found out while trying to click the menus.

It is in the Anatomy & Clothing section of Personalization.

Let me borrow your screenshot to show you.

It is in where there is red box.

image.png.8731756fc9559992d13f2fed13e8ebae.png

Body selector is in anatomy & clothing...

Does anyone know if there's a setting where the sims would autonomously use floor animations and not just comfort animations? My sims autonomously pick comfort (chair/bed etc) animations and rarely (if ever) floor animations. Is there like a priority setting that I can change, or do I just have to disable comfort autonomous animations?

2 hours ago, pockylover said:

Does anyone know if there's a setting where the sims would autonomously use floor animations and not just comfort animations? My sims autonomously pick comfort (chair/bed etc) animations and rarely (if ever) floor animations. Is there like a priority setting that I can change, or do I just have to disable comfort autonomous animations?

Floor animations are on the bottom of the WW priority selection now so they only happen once in awhile.

But you can still select floor animations manually by clicking on the floor/ground.  

4 hours ago, joecoe said:

Any news on the autonomy of peeing on the spot? I remember years ago it was mentioned that this was planned.

Far as I know you can only do it manually right now.

I think the autonomy deal might interfere with Sims using the Toilets normally when they are available.

Your Active Sims Bladder needs have to be in the yellow, I think, before the menu appears.

Click on Sim and Select Naturism > Pee/Go Here. 

On 4/22/2022 at 1:41 PM, Scorpio said:

Far as I know you can only do it manually right now.

I think the autonomy deal might interfere with Sims using the Toilets normally when they are available.

Your Active Sims Bladder needs have to be in the yellow, I think, before the menu appears.

Click on Sim and Select Naturism > Pee/Go Here. 

I know how the feature works manually. But a few years ago the developer mentioned that he was considering including an autonomy option for this.