WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

27 minutes ago, simplayer156 said:

I'm new here, as in one week-new. I'm sorry in advance if it's not the right place to post.

I downloaded the mod and a lot of animations last week and it let me go back to sims 4 because for more than a year it made me get bored even thinking about it and I was trying so hard to like it because of the money I've spent for it. So thank you for making the game interesting for me again!

I only have one question and no problems so far. How can I get rid of the notifications for townies (playables or not!) having sex with other townies. I really don't care if Bob Pancakes has sex with an unknown townie whose name I can't even pronounce... I only care for the sims in the household I'm playing and the notifications come handy if I'm playing a big household with 6-8 sims because I can't watch them all at once. And sometimes I have to go and "set free" sims who are "stuck" in animations with no climax (especially the dildos ones) because they can stay there forever if I don't go and change their sex location to a nearby location with a climax animation.

So, am I missing a setting for not letting the townies' sexual activities overtake my notification panel???

Thanks again and keep up the good work...

left click on the floor,

then-Wicked/settings/nudity/notifications/notifications visibility type/disable notifications.

then-Wicked/settings/sex settings/notification settings/sex autonomy.                      

Hi, TURBODRIVER, awesome mod!

Do you think it would be possible to add an option to enable the censor mosaic (perhaps less aggressive than the default one) during Wicked Whims interactions? I was able to get this sort of working in my game:

censored.thumb.png.1e65f24af08e0eb6f1ccd8a544f28e45.png

However it was a very convoluted solution and the male bottom then did not switch properly ?. I could provide you the .package with the censor parameters you see above. I don't know how difficult would it be to implement this properly, but I think more people might be interested in something like this...

Anyway, thank you for your great work!

Ok so I have an old man living with his teenage mistress.  A couple of things I assumed would happen, I realized were based on either the vanilla game or a different pregnancy mod.  So a couple questions-- are elders still able to reproduce?  Do I need to buy him Infertile?  And then, do elders still have a chance of becoming Overexerted?

So, short version:  Is he eventually going to have a heart attack?  And is she eventually going to get pregnant?

19 hours ago, procian said:

I may be wrong again but it looks like some of your mods are too deep...

Thank you, but they work ...

19 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

As procian said, get rid of the cmar stuff, you don't need them.

I use cmar because "Enables the nude male bottom to be seen when clothing is removed in CAS...", "If you still get clothing while bathing...". Is there any substitute for this function?

Thanks Wild_guy, Procian, B10HAZARDx333, Autobanned for the help! The problem really was in the wrong files NANDONG. I do not know what to download yet, but that's another topic. To Turbodriver: I'm sorry that I asked a question here not on the topic, but now my sims are in order! :)

16 minutes ago, Lover333 said:

I use cmar because "Enables the nude male bottom to be seen when clothing is removed in CAS...", "If you still get clothing while bathing...". Is there any substitute for this function?

Thanks Wild_guy, Procian, B10HAZARDx333, Autobanned for the help! The problem really was in the wrong files NANDONG. I do not know what to download yet, but that's another topic. To Turbodriver: I'm sorry that I asked a question here not on the topic, but now my sims are in order! :)

Well done.

9 minutes ago, Lover333 said:

Yeah, i noticed the Nandong file date's were old after Autobanned's reply!

About the cmar stuff. I don't use any of them & still have nude in CAS. i think it's because i use MCCC.

Good to hear you sorted the problem out finally.

Have fun & happy Simmin. ?

B10.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:34 PM, procian said:

Your sim is wearing orange panties you mean? post a pic if you can.

here are the 3 nudite mods for female that I have -

cmar_FemaleBottom_NoCAS_Patched
#MOD - Roupas invisíveis
nudeclothes_femalebottom

on males no problem, just this damn panties on the futanari at launch

panties -_-.jpg

3 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

here are the 3 nudite mods for female that I have -

cmar_FemaleBottom_NoCAS_Patched
#MOD - Roupas invisíveis
nudeclothes_femalebottom

on males no problem, just this damn panties on the futanari at launch

panties -_-.jpg

Try it with cmar one...take out the other 2 see if that helps...also get the cmar nude female botton for cas….unless your using another one....using better body female stuff? and what nude default female skin do you have? wildguys? xsims?

5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Ok so I have an old man living with his teenage mistress.  A couple of things I assumed would happen, I realized were based on either the vanilla game or a different pregnancy mod.  So a couple questions-- are elders still able to reproduce?  Do I need to buy him Infertile?  And then, do elders still have a chance of becoming Overexerted?

So, short version:  Is he eventually going to have a heart attack?  And is she eventually going to get pregnant?

I know in settings you can make it so elder sims can't get pregnant, but I honestly don't know if there's an option to make males so they can't get younger people pregnant.

6 minutes ago, howzitaloha said:

I know in settings you can make it so elder sims can't get pregnant, but I honestly don't know if there's an option to make males so they can't get younger people pregnant.

All age romances I think it's called in WW.....not 100% on that though....might be called teen sex even....try in the sex settings.

i am having problems with getting the mod to work at all as is there is no wickedwhims options at all when it was working before the update i even deleted it and downloaded the new version and still nothing . which makes me sad because i really like this mod. sorry photo was taken with my phone. 

20180715_120915.jpg

Hello, just a quick question. I think I must've switched an option somewhere in the menus and now I can't remember what it was.

Basically, my Sims are having problems having sex in more public areas. I'd try to start the session, then a blue message on the top right mentions an error and it tries to restart the session, but the error comes up again, leaving my Sims stuck in a loop. Eventually, I'd have to use the ww.stop_sex command to free them.

I think I switched some kind of privacy option, I just can't remember exactly where it was in the menus. I've looked through it twice, but I may keep missing it. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

I was getting LE after the latest update so I deleted all the old mod stuff and downloaded the latest WW update but now none of the WW options appear in game. All of my mods are in the right folder, they are enabled in the main menu, and I'm not getting any more LEs, but for some reason even though mods are enabled I am unable to use them. Does anyone know what's causing this?

8 hours ago, procian said:

All age romances I think it's called in WW.....not 100% on that though....might be called teen sex even....try in the sex settings.

Oh yes, they have sex, no problem there.  And the settings are imported from another save, where teens are popping out babies like rabbits.  But do Elders, specifically, automatically become infertile because they're old?  I saw somewhere that they do, but I recently remembered that that was in the info for a different pregnancy mod.

And then separately, I came across something describing the various ways sims can die.  One of them was Overexerted, which has a chance happen to elders from exercise or sex, and when it does happen, has a 50% chance of killing the sim.  This is a vanilla content thing, just wondering if it still happens with WW sex.

i'm only asking this out of curiosity....... ive had this mod for a little while but i'm just curious..... is there a point where the condoms break and a sim gets a moodlet involving the breaking of a condom or do they just work a 100% even if you have birth control set to realistic mode (has a chance of failing to prevent pregnancy)? because ive used at least 2 boxes of condoms and none of them broke.... again bored and curious

Ok. i saw new versions of the strapon and this mod so i updated everything. Strapon doesn't work, period. I have to manually change the outfit every single time i use a position where it's needed (which means edit the main outfit removing all outfit clothes just to wear a  damn strapon). I thought it was automatic, am i missing something here. Very disappointed.

edit: maybe it was a glitch, finally works wearing it automatically :)

Helpppppp. My game has been broken for the last few days. Game opens, I can get into CAS just fine, but when I try to load a lot it just crashes and gets stuck on the loading screen. I thought maybe it was the new version of WW causing it, bc the previous version didn't give me any issues, so I switched back to the last one, but nothing has changed. Took my whole Mod folder out and tested with only my "hacks" folder (i.e. WW, MCC, any gameplay altering mods) but left all of my other CC out and it worked just fine. So now I'm not sure if it's a CC issue, bc I can't see anything other than a WW reference in the LE, but I tested with WW and it was fine. I took all my custom traits out after the last patch broke them all so I know it's not them, but I'm at a loss for what it could be .... Any help would be much appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/J3uNsRhs

Hi,  I'm having an issue with a LastException generating after I moved my sims to a new lot in Windenburg. It's odd because the game didn't generate a L.E text when I had them living at the other lot in willow creek .  I noticed the L.E text has an issue to do with WickedWhims. I don't know if it's the world or WickedWhims.

lastException.txt

35 minutes ago, manderz said:

Hi,  I'm having an issue with a LastException generating after I moved my sims to a new lot in Windenburg. It's odd because the game didn't generate a L.E text when I had them living at the other lot in willow creek .  I noticed the L.E text has an issue to do with WickedWhims. I don't know if it's the world or WickedWhims.

lastException.txt

Your WW is way out of date...………..update.