WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

4 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Basemental Bust The Drugs (Optional) does not cause any problems.

Well, It did for me. I update everything before I even think of removing my mods and package. It's still having a problem after that update. So I used an old method of making multiple files and separated the package. I found the problem and I sent it to Bad cc file because if I encounter a problem again. I come and look at this list If it isn't any of them I go back to the old way and put whatever causing the problem in the Bad CC file.

Does anyone know what mod/.package this CAS default pubic hair belongs to? I've did the unthinkable and downloaded someone's CC folder and then merged all of that before testing it out ?‍♂️

image.png.c79bb9fbcfc296273c2cba6a78ab9427.png

This might not be directly related to WW but I figured asking here is better than opening a random topic.

EDIT: Found it, turns out it was this little sneaky .package
image.png.b6b8b3b494dab3b489173075449dbd37.png

Edited by NastyGary
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176h [2023-08-26]
8 hours ago, NastyGary said:

Does anyone know what mod/.package this CAS default pubic hair belongs to? I've did the unthinkable and downloaded someone's CC folder and then merged all of that before testing it out ?‍♂️

image.png.c79bb9fbcfc296273c2cba6a78ab9427.png

This might not be directly related to WW but I figured asking here is better than opening a random topic.

I think it may be a skin overlay.

I cannot remember ever seeing any / cannot think of any "default" pubic cc.

I just use @wild_guy's "female body details" - they are non default. here on LL.

Only others i can think of are by @Djelle  "non default" under tattoo's. here on LL. 

other non default one i used before was by Kijiko. but it's old & i could not find a link for it.

Hope that helps you.

yeah, i['m having all kinds of "needs" issues with the new update. not positive it's ww or a conflict with another mod but once i installed the new version of ww my need/motive progress bars are all over the place. one second plummeting and the next jumping back to full. super weird. going to try reinstalling the old version for now until there's more info.

eidt-all working normally again after reinstalling last version of WW. seeing that there were some tweaks made to motive decay and such mentioned int he changelog so i'm assuming something is not working correctly with that aspect of the update. at least not for me. 

Edited by nuggets111
16 hours ago, nuggets111 said:

yeah, i['m having all kinds of "needs" issues with the new update. not positive it's ww or a conflict with another mod but once i installed the new version of ww my need/motive progress bars are all over the place. one second plummeting and the next jumping back to full. super weird. going to try reinstalling the old version for now until there's more info.

eidt-all working normally again after reinstalling last version of WW. seeing that there were some tweaks made to motive decay and such mentioned int he changelog so i'm assuming something is not working correctly with that aspect of the update. at least not for me. 

I am having the same issue and it's really bad. I will do as you did and download the July version of WW until this gets fixed. Thanks!

Yeah, I'm seeing weird needs issues too. One thing is that the Hunger bar of a Sim sometimes doesn't fill while eating (complete with moodlets indicating the low hunger not going away) in addition to the needs sometimes changing strangely. Honestly, this is WAY more annoying than the reward traits not working right (though, yes, I noticed that too.) I made no changes to my setup except getting the latest WW before this issue appeared, so I guess I'll revert.

Edited by heja
6 minutes ago, PapayaPokPokPok said:

I can't seem to have some fun with Peeping tom. Somebody plz help! I have checked the setting, invite peeping  is allowed already, i dont know what to do anymore. 

What is it that you are trying to do? Is he going to your Sim's windows and looking inside? If you're trying to instigate sex with him, then you need to click on him until you see the options: "Show off for Peeping Sim" or "Invite in to have sex". Those options don't always show up immediately.

23 hours ago, heja said:

Yeah, I'm seeing weird needs issues too. One thing is that the Hunger bar of a Sim sometimes doesn't fill while eating (complete with moodlets indicating the low hunger not going away) in addition to the needs sometimes changing strangely. Honestly, this is WAY more annoying than the reward traits not working right (though, yes, I noticed that too.) I made no changes to my setup except getting the latest WW before this issue appeared, so I guess I'll revert.

So im not the only one with unusual needs issues? My sims would fill their hygiene after they're done so they never needed to bath ever again which was fine at first but now i wish they would clean themselves after now but never do because their hygiene is almost always full so they dont have a reason to

I asked this a few months back. Sorry for repeat. Is there a patch available to let me store ongoing npc animations to the playlist? I see the animations running in my club, but can't save them.

21 minutes ago, mmagem said:

im unsure if this problem has appeared for anyone else as I have searched all over Google for a solution only to find nothing. I downloaded whickedwhims with some animations not loading in, even after clean installing it.

It's not a bug.

You might be missing items or packs that are needed for those 'missing' animations to work.

I also never get 100% animations to load, because I don't download every single item mentioned as needed by the animation creator.

On 8/3/2023 at 11:13 AM, Sandatharius said:

I have the current game version, WW 176F and the current version of Inappropriate Unlock is working fine in my game. Teens can have sex with adults and each other with no issues. Something else must be causing your issue.

Do you have to have HSY now for it to work? I don't own HSY, and everything was working fine up until the latest patch and WW version. I've checked all the appropriate settings boxes and forced the post puberty trait on all the teens in the game with no change. Weird thing is that teens are perfectly able to solicit my sim for prostitution just fine. ?‍♂️

7 hours ago, jbtma99 said:

Do you have to have HSY now for it to work? I don't own HSY, and everything was working fine up until the latest patch and WW version. I've checked all the appropriate settings boxes and forced the post puberty trait on all the teens in the game with no change. Weird thing is that teens are perfectly able to solicit my sim for prostitution just fine. ?‍♂️

Sorry, I am unsure of what the HSY acronym stands for. Which likely answers your question that I do not have it. 

3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Sorry, I am unsure of what the HSY acronym stands for. Which likely answers your question that I do not have it. 

Hmm, Ok I thought it might be some change in how the code was handled for the High School Years DLC (HSY). But if you don't have that either then I'm really confused as to what my issue is then.