WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

Would be nice if at least you would tell me why you delete my post about console players reporting the save bug on their consoles. 

I thought this might be interesting because many are still having problems. I don't think it's okay to just delete posts that don't have anything bad written in them, without telling the member why.

But this one will probably also be deleted for no reason ... really sad, I thought we are one community 

23 hours ago, KerrineR said:

I do have that one already, but it seems the game still loops back to the world map after loading a household

I had this issue for a while was making me CRAZY! But I took out the SimRealist mods and is all good now. Not sure if it was just luck, But if you have those you can try. Hope things work out for you.

2 hours ago, Chaleara_84 said:

Would be nice if at least you would tell me why you delete my post about console players reporting the save bug on their consoles. 

I thought this might be interesting because many are still having problems. I don't think it's okay to just delete posts that don't have anything bad written in them, without telling the member why.

But this one will probably also be deleted for no reason ... really sad, I thought we are one community 

Fixed

You'll understand that when people ignored CPU's announcement that the teen/DD v WW discussion needed to move, we had to be a bit more forceful. Your post became collateral damage somehow.

Is there an issue known of WW not supporting savegames from older versions? sims and relationships seem to go missing. Is a fix underway or are all my previous saves now utterly useless?

Edited by WvBE

Hello,

i had the the groundhog day bug too. Now after the newest WW update v170j, it works :) testet it 6 hours ;D I have the highschool pack and just WW (with Inappropriate Unlock), nisas wp and some smaller mods.

just here to send hope,

and thanks to TD :D

11 minutes ago, Skadi82 said:

Hello,

i had the the groundhog day bug too. Now after the newest WW update v170j, it works :) testet it 6 hours ;D I have the highschool pack and just WW (with Inappropriate Unlock), nisas wp and some smaller mods.

just here to send hope,

Do you also use MCC?

On 8/5/2022 at 2:56 AM, Chaleara_84 said:

Hey, I still haven't updated my game (I am still on version 1.89.214.1030) and I bought the HSY pack but didn't install it either. I am very suspicious when it comes to EA and always wait a long time on purpose when updates come and play offline instead. Everything I've read lately and how massively the game has been broken confirms that my suspicions were justified.
Well...if I want to play with the pack I bought just before release I can't avoid updating forever, so I'd like to know from people playing with the latest patch how safe it is to use WW right now.
- Is the last updated WW version safe to work? Is the time loop problem finally gone for good, or do people still have this problem?
The other question is about "Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2"
- Does this mod work fine with the latest EA patch and the latest WW update, or does it cause problems?
And with this mod installed, can teenagers just have sex or can they get pregnant again too?
If there are still any problems, please tell me, because then I will still not update my game, nor install HSY. It sucks because of the 40 bucks (or euro in my country) but without properly working WW and Inappropriate Unlock I won't play the game in the latest version or install the pack, which would force me to update.

I'm kinda in the same boat as u as well. Very hesitant to update cause the reviews I've read for all the mods I use all got at least 1 bug or more once it got updated for and after the HSY pack came out. Especially the Inappropriate Unlock where plp said that their wicked settings resets to default every time they load in game. Another that involves CAS where it resets ur save back to day 1, but there's a work around that u can do step by step to avoid it every time. In my opinion, I would wait till the mods r fixed rather than dealing with these inconveniences.

Edit: Problems involving saves was not from any mods but the vanilla game itself. 

Edited by Assassin3
12 hours ago, WvBE said:

Is there an issue known of WW not supporting savegames from older versions? sims and relationships seem to go missing. Is a fix underway or are all my previous saves now utterly useless?

Does something similar happen than the thing I've posted above? Because my Sims go missing as well :/

3 minutes ago, WvBE said:

Yeah, It's like vanished without a trace..

Same here. It only happens after sex interactions in my case. I do have all the "big names" in my mod folder (BD, MCCC, adeepindigo, Simrealist, Lumpinou, Pandasama, etc.). The interesting thing is that this happened to me once before a few months back, but related to the pop-up message that lets your spouse move in your household right after the end of the wedding event. So it's not a new error, it just seems to be amplified af since the last updates.

29 minutes ago, tanuhk said:

I did a clean reinstall of WW and Nisa's WP but still get LE's relating to WickedWhims (or so the popup says). I installed Better Exceptions and it says it has something to do with Whims, but I don't know why.

lastException.txt 58.08 kB · 2 downloads

Whims (not related to wicked whims) were replaced with wants and fears in the base game by the latest game patch.

All those mods that alter/add whims need to be updated.

43 minutes ago, MiiTy said:

From comments I'm guessing ww and new patch still coursing issues ?

I personally have no problems with the recent WW version/game patch.

This, of course, doesn't mean that everything is necessarily alright, but I bet lots of players that are having problems are playing with several broken mods in their mods folders.

Edited by carnation77
15 hours ago, Skadi82 said:

Hello,

just here to send hope,

innapropriate unlock means?? ... sorry to much posts here. I lost the track of chatting

I have the trouble and get me sad to play so i wanna fix it .. Only have WW 170G... And yes, dont want the news that 170i carries

1 hour ago, simsupremo said:

innapropriate unlock means?? ... sorry to much posts here. I lost the track of chatting

I have the trouble and get me sad to play so i wanna fix it .. Only have WW 170G... And yes, dont want the news that 170i carries

Inappropriate Unlock is a mod for Wicked Whims that unlocks teen and incestuous interactions. If you are running the latest base game update, I would recommend updating to the latest WW as it includes other bug fixes. All the previous WW functionality is still there if you include the Inappropriate Unlock mod and add the new Post Puberty wicked trait to your sims.

1 hour ago, IronOni said:

Inappropriate Unlock is a mod for Wicked Whims that unlocks teen and incestuous interactions. If you are running the latest base game update, I would recommend updating to the latest WW as it includes other bug fixes. All the previous WW functionality is still there if you include the Inappropriate Unlock mod and add the new Post Puberty wicked trait to your sims.

thanks a lot. i ll consider it, 

post puberty is included in ww oe inap unlock or is a different mod??

2 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Looks like your sim cannot access a location? What were you doing when you got the error?

clicked on the men's swimming trunks cas ... but these swimming trunks are not cc, but from the game  

In principle , this error is not critical .  WW works for me without problems - this is the main thing .  

p.s. 

Maybe it 's time to make real sex mods - for the evil of EA ?

Edited by Tyrber