WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

Is there a way to override parts of the xml tuning that accompanies animations in a separate package, i.e. without editing the original?

If, for example, I want to change whether or not a cum effect is applied by a certain animation. I could open the package and edit the xml. But I'd have to do that every time the author updates their animation package.

As a workaround I could make "new" animations with the meta-data to my liking, referencing the clips from the original package and then disable the original animations in WW, but that seems like more work than necessary.

12 hours ago, carlos valadez said:

wicked whims only update sims 4 wip ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations R-Lo's WickedWhims Animations Zorak Sex Animations Lupobianco Animations and like 2 more but they should update Golden88's sex animations Rodriguez Animation package  [WIP] Diba Animations or Voyeurism - Window Peeping

Animations are updated by creators and there's nothing you can do about creators who stopped working on their animations.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:34 PM, nugerumon said:

Is there a way to override parts of the xml tuning that accompanies animations in a separate package, i.e. without editing the original?

If, for example, I want to change whether or not a cum effect is applied by a certain animation. I could open the package and edit the xml. But I'd have to do that every time the author updates their animation package.

As a workaround I could make "new" animations with the meta-data to my liking, referencing the clips from the original package and then disable the original animations in WW, but that seems like more work than necessary.

It's possible to make your own package with duplicated XML where you can make changes you want but the point is you won't get new animations if the author update their animations (you'll always have to update your copy of the XML as well to make new animations work) so I don't think it's a good idea. The best way is to discuss your ideas with the author of animations so that some changes could be made in original by them.

On 12/26/2019 at 4:58 PM, Shichijou said:

Is it possible to have a simple feature that plays around autonomy intensity? Basically I would love to have a "dark hour" feature that set the intensity to extreme so everyone begin to lose their mind and shag each other / themselves and after a period of time everything will return to normal (user setting). Would love to hear your opinion on this thanks!

Not a bad idea but I think it would be better to have a possibility to make some specific holiday (days/hours) in sims calendar then. This means WW must deal with the Seasons expansion.

I'm having an issue with hard penises in game. Not directly related to WW but I'm not sure where else to ask.

All hard penises are stuck hovering in one place. They do not move with the sim as he animates, both outside of sex animations and in normal animation.
This is true inside of CAS as well, so I'm guessing that means it's not directly WW related and is instead a problem with rigging.

Am I missing a required mod? I've looked on Noir's mod page and it does not say.

2 hours ago, CircaV3 said:

I'm having an issue with hard penises in game. Not directly related to WW but I'm not sure where else to ask.

All hard penises are stuck hovering in one place. They do not move with the sim as he animates, both outside of sex animations and in normal animation.
This is true inside of CAS as well, so I'm guessing that means it's not directly WW related and is instead a problem with rigging.

Am I missing a required mod? I've looked on Noir's mod page and it does not say.

Answered on Noir's thread.

Duplicate rig in mods folder.

Recently started playing The Sims again and i updated all my mods. But now i have this problem whenever i open the computer. This problem isn't just for purchasing sex items, but occurs for every popup list when i go to buy something. has anyone else had this problem? and can anyone else help?

990715507_Screenshot(1).png.922985a27c214cc53424b42c0a5d0591.png

Anyone have an idea of what I did wrong? I installed the mod as it said, but the game will not load at all anymore... Like I select the household and it just loads forever... :( I was fine until the game forced me to patch T^T

Edit: Idk what I did, but I think I fixed it... thanks guys~ o3o

On 12/29/2019 at 5:29 AM, wild_guy said:

Not a bad idea but I think it would be better to have a possibility to make some specific holiday (days/hours) in sims calendar then. This means WW must deal with the Seasons expansion.

Agreed. This would make player to selectively add and customize their own day and time. If WW chooses not to include Seasons expansions (which is understandable), then it would be fine to only have the game attempt to run the event with a probability just like sex autonomy. I tried to understand Turbo's script to look around where I can set the intensity preset through my own script but there's a lottt to go through ? even though I have some understanding of python.

Thank you for your opinion! Would love to see this becoming a feature/add on.

A few ideas for future updates, maybe some new traits to make the mod more interesting.

Confrontational- more likely to approach their partner they suspect or catch them cheating/flirting.  Maybe even call, text, or go to the home of the side guy/girl & threaten them.  (Perhaps a moodlet if the side guy/girl is threatened or beat up)

Side girl/guy hidden or main trait, maybe the cheater could announce them as their side girl/guy (kinda like asking to be their boyfriend/girlfriend)

Maybe when sims choose to masturbate, they can choose WHO to fap to & maybe get a special whim if it's the sim they're very attracted to (a special flirty moodlet?)

1 hour ago, Tironis said:

ColonolNutty's Mod Warning

Potentially broken ColonolNutty's mod relative to WickedWhims.

Running ColonolNutty's mod and WickedWhims mod together can cause severe issues. It's recommended to report issues to ColonolNutty and remove suspect mods before playing.

Make sure you CN mods are updated....L/E mentions WP so check that one....

18 minutes ago, procian said:

ColonolNutty's Mod Warning

Potentially broken ColonolNutty's mod relative to WickedWhims.

Running ColonolNutty's mod and WickedWhims mod together can cause severe issues. It's recommended to report issues to ColonolNutty and remove suspect mods before playing.

Make sure you CN mods are updated....L/E mentions WP so check that one....

Yes :) ty :) Wicked Pets by ColonolNutty.. I deleted it and everything fine :)