WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hallo :)) first of all I want to say thank you for this great mod! Since I have it game got more funny :)

So I wanted to ask you if its possible to add polygamy? I would like to marry to several teen wimen.

And maybe also a setting for a risky Whoohoo despite using condom?

Sorry for my English :))

Thanks a lot :))

Is there a way to disable sequences? Like a true random option for the animations? I know the mod has a random option, but as it is, once it picks a sequence it follows through with scenes from that particular animator's sequence. The guy who made passion for sims 3 made an option where you could randomize any one animation of the creators and that made things more fun and less predictable imo

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Hey turbo, I don't know what you have planned for the vampires pack (if anything) but it would be cool to have vampire sex animations support--perhaps a new sex category that says vampire, and the animations have some blood sucking involved from the vampire. These animations could fill the thirst need a little and apply the bitten buff to humans involved. I'm not sure exactly how you would get the animations to filter gender role and occult state, but maybe it could work to only allow the vampire to select the vampire category? I have no idea how you can really do all this of course, but you could add it as an optional file that requires the vampires pack. A mod expansion, in a way :)

Anyway, looking forward to the next update (I see the patreon version has a desire need!) and until then, greatly appreciate your dedication to this mod and all that you do.

Hey!

I don't know about a category, it's not fitting the idea behind it which should separate different types of sex animations and "vampire" is not really specific.

I would like to get animations to apply different special effects depending on what and where they are, like shower animations would actually increase hygiene. Vampires could get their own thing for this too. Currently, I am not looking into special support for expansions and such, I will focus on that later.

Hallo :)) first of all I want to say thank you for this great mod! Since I have it game got more funny :)
So I wanted to ask you if its possible to add polygamy? I would like to marry to several teen wimen.

Hey! I do plan to add polygamy in the next update.

Is there a way to disable sequences? Like a true random option for the animations? I know the mod has a random option, but as it is, once it picks a sequence it follows through with scenes from that particular animator's sequence. The guy who made passion for sims 3 made an option where you could randomize any one animation of the creators and that made things more fun and less predictable imo

Sure, that can happen.

Hey!

I don't know about a category, it's not fitting the idea behind it which should separate different types of sex animations and "vampire" is not really specific.

I would like to get animations to apply different special effects depending on what and where they are, like shower animations would actually increase hygiene. Vampires could get their own thing for this too. Currently, I am not looking into special support for expansions and such, I will focus on that later.

Functional shower animations, yes please! I miss shower woohoo from TS3. 

I figured you wouldn't be working to accommodate special packs right now, just thought I would throw the idea out there :) Maybe someone will make a mod that requires WW and adds functional animations for vampires. The category idea was mostly just one way my non-modder brain thought of that could work for getting the animations correct. I honestly have no idea what you're able to do with filters, or if there even are any other than m/f. I agree having a separate vampire category doesn't fit with the categories already in place, just seemed like a feasible way to do it!

Guys, Is there any option in this mode, that puts to pause the world when my sims, who involved in whoohoo with this mode, do woohoo? The problem is that my sim must go to work almost everyday, but I also want to use this mode for a long time ) In the settings there is an option that disables only natural needs. I hope, you understand what I mean )

And one question also: is this all working? )

Relationship

• Asking for sex scores sims relationship base on friendship level, romance level, mood, buffs, skills, traits, hygiene, relationship status and situation
  • Asking for sex affects sims relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait buffs, conversation buffs, social context)

Big thanks for the mod.

As i used the Club Requriment: Gender Filters mod from mod the sims, and it seems to be on hiatus, i wanted to ask, if it is possible to add it in the WW mod, and when the club file is open, maybe if it is possible add exhibitionism and WW in it, so there is more diversity for clubmanagement, as well as the genderfilter for clubactivites too? The Everyone setting does mean, everyone who is on the location(regardless of clubmember or not)? else forget the questions ;)

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Hey turbo, I don't know what you have planned for the vampires pack (if anything) but it would be cool to have vampire sex animations support--perhaps a new sex category that says vampire, and the animations have some blood sucking involved from the vampire. These animations could fill the thirst need a little and apply the bitten buff to humans involved. I'm not sure exactly how you would get the animations to filter gender role and occult state, but maybe it could work to only allow the vampire to select the vampire category? I have no idea how you can really do all this of course, but you could add it as an optional file that requires the vampires pack. A mod expansion, in a way :)

Anyway, looking forward to the next update (I see the patreon version has a desire need!) and until then, greatly appreciate your dedication to this mod and all that you do.

Hey!

Sure, that can happen.

All AWESOME!!! :)

Guys, Is there any option in this mode, that puts to pause the world when my sims, who involved in whoohoo with this mode, do woohoo? The problem is that my sim must go to work almost everyday, but I also want to use this mode for a long time ) In the settings there is an option that disables only natural needs. I hope, you understand what I mean )

Are you talking about slowing down the time? So that you can get more done in the game when you want to Whoohoo? If so there is mod that can do that. Be careful however it can mess up other things as well. 

Hey!

Sure, that can happen.

Nice

How do you swap positions during animation, I don't see any option for that?

While you're in the sex act, you click on the sim you want to swap with, select wickedwhims, sex, and then you should be able to swap. In some cases the animation may be gender restricted, so try disabling that in settings.

Quick question Turbo:

Does WW play nice with MC command center and MC WooHoo?

If so are there any do's and dont's in terms of settings and gameplay? 

Better to play without?

I know I'm kinda late to this conversation, but I just discovered this mod recently. WW does work with MCW but there are some minor conflicts. The first I noticed is that if you have Nude Workout enabled in MCW and you tell your Sim to work out, they will strip naked, start exercising, get off the machine and re-dress. Then, they will get naked and start it all over again. Same with the Nude Yoga setting being enabled. However, if I disable the Exhibition setting in WW, my Sim will exercise in the nude just fine. Alternately, if I disable Nude Workout, then they will not undress when starting the exercise. My workaround for now is to disable Exhibition when I want my Sim to exercise naked and disable the Nude Workout if I want them to work out regularly. Other than that, I have had no other issues with the two mods working together.  THANKS TURBO for the great mod!!!

I have two male sims but the one that is supposed to be the bottom is always the top no matter what animation I use, how do I change this?

Just click on the sim or another sim and choose option "Change position", or somthing like this, I dunno how it's in english, cos I play with russian russification )

I spent last few days rewriting the whole mod to improve stability and performance by changing how sims are handled. The new experimental release is available on Patreon with more detailed explanation. Because I focused on improving the mod there aren't really any new features, but here's what was changed:

• Redabyss: Added sounds to default sex animations
  • Completely rewritten how sims are handled by the mod
  • Made sims reset the sex interaction when stopped by Build/Buy
  • Made exception watcher work again
  • Fixed relationship changes not being applied properly after sex interaction with more than two sims
  • Fixed pregnancy trigger counting when in sex

Not really and I doubt anything like that would work. Sims are pretty strict with time and even changing it with some cheaty ways can cause a lot of problems.

And one question also: is this all working? )

Relationship

• Asking for sex scores sims relationship base on friendship level, romance level, mood, buffs, skills, traits, hygiene, relationship status and situation
  • Asking for sex affects sims relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait buffs, conversation buffs, social context)

What makes you think it doesn't? Make sure to disable Always Accept setting.

Big thanks for the mod.

As i used the Club Requriment: Gender Filters mod from mod the sims, and it seems to be on hiatus, i wanted to ask, if it is possible to add it in the WW mod, and when the club file is open, maybe if it is possible add exhibitionism and WW in it, so there is more diversity for clubmanagement, as well as the genderfilter for clubactivites too? The Everyone setting does mean, everyone who is on the location(regardless of clubmember or not)? else forget the questions ;)

I will be fully supporting clubs in future releases, as well as other expansions and game packs.

Quick question Turbo:

Better to play without?

I know I'm kinda late to this conversation, but I just discovered this mod recently. WW does work with MCW but there are some minor conflicts. The first I noticed is that if you have Nude Workout enabled in MCW and you tell your Sim to work out, they will strip naked, start exercising, get off the machine and re-dress. Then, they will get naked and start it all over again. Same with the Nude Yoga setting being enabled. However, if I disable the Exhibition setting in WW, my Sim will exercise in the nude just fine. Alternately, if I disable Nude Workout, then they will not undress when starting the exercise. My workaround for now is to disable Exhibition when I want my Sim to exercise naked and disable the Nude Workout if I want them to work out regularly. Other than that, I have had no other issues with the two mods working together.  THANKS TURBO for the great mod!!!

It's not really a conflict as much as forcing sims to undress with too low exhibitionism level.

I do plan to add more exhibitionism activities, so this would be resolved and you then could possibly disable MCCC functions or disable WW exhibitionism skill.

But I don't think nude exercise would be one necessarily. I guess nude anything should be more of a thing at that point.

I cant seem to get sims from the same household(f on f, shemale on shemale) to have sex with each other, no matter what relationship status. Changed the sex gender options, but nothing helps.

Had the same problem on an older version.

It always says there is no sim nearby for that action(no sim selection menu)

If you don't set the gender setting for anything goes or gender recognition for males as females then that stuff won't happen.

Thanks for answering, but then again, i cannot see the mods when I clicked on the bed or everywhere! Huhu.. But It's listed on the mod content.. 

Make sure you installed the mod properly with all its files and installed required for sex animations that are linked in the topic.

Hey! All i had to do was download the updated version of the animation hehe worked like a charm. Thanks!

I believe 5 days ago this mod had no problems for me, today i have noticed that my female sims have this pink bra that cannot be removed and i'm having trouble finding out whats wrong. I removed all recently installed mods and currently only have Whicked whims and some custom clothes mods. Any tips?

P.S.- the current mods and clothing mods didn't interfere with the pink bra a few days ago but now i have a pink bra problem.

I believe 5 days ago this mod had no problems for me, today i have noticed that my female sims have this pink bra that cannot be removed and i'm having trouble finding out whats wrong. I removed all recently installed mods and currently only have Whicked whims and some custom clothes mods. Any tips?

P.S.- the current mods and clothing mods didn't interfere with the pink bra a few days ago but now i have a pink bra problem.

Are you using the vampires game pack? If yes and your sim is in the process of turning into a vampire, I can't really help you, as far as I know there is no fix for it yet.

Are you using the vampires game pack? If yes and your sim is in the process of turning into a vampire, I can't really help you, as far as I know there is no fix for it yet.

I do not have the vampire mod pack.

Quick question Turbo:

Better to play without?

Nice break down of a solution.

Is it possible to display the animation's creator name as well when the pointer hovers over the WW icon, instead of just the animation's name?

With the ever increasing list of available animations it is almost impossible to find a specific animation with just its name.

Then the only thing I can recommend you trying is to use the 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' commands.

Is it possible to display the animation's creator name as well when the pointer hovers over the WW icon, instead of just the animation's name?

With the ever increasing list of available animations it is almost impossible to find a specific animation with just its name.

You mean on the queue? I was just thinking about it today. I should probably do that.

You mean on the queue? I was just thinking about it today. I should probably do that.

Yup, The icon on the queue. :)

Then the only thing I can recommend you trying is to use the 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' and 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' commands.

So i just went another run and removed all mods except base WW mods and still have the underwear problem, it seems to be something with the base bra. I also ran  'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' and it did fix it, going to try again with all mods and see if that fixed it.