WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Is it possible to display the animation's creator name as well when the pointer hovers over the WW icon, instead of just the animation's name?

With the ever increasing list of available animations it is almost impossible to find a specific animation with just its name.

You mean on the queue? I was just thinking about it today. I should probably do that.

OH yes... please. I think that would be excellent. We can then see the animations from our favorite animator and give him/her some fan :heart:  Also if an animation pack is installed and not being used we can remove it as well ;) Really cool idea.

And one question also: is this all working? )

Relationship

• Asking for sex scores sims relationship base on friendship level, romance level, mood, buffs, skills, traits, hygiene, relationship status and situation
  • Asking for sex affects sims relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait buffs, conversation buffs, social context)

What makes you think it doesn't? Make sure to disable Always Accept setting.

Can you say how exactly it's working? Friendship and romance it's absolutely different things in this game. Do you mean, that with one sim you can do voohoo without romance level, but with just good friendship level, or with half bar of friendship, but with another sim, who more picky, you must have only full romance bar, yes?

Hey Turbo,

I have no idea why but my script mod is not working. All the other CC mods are downloaded and recognized, but only the script is not working. Is there any way to get around this?

I have also that problem and trying to figure it out myself before reporting it.

There are instructions listed in the Op that gives info on what is needed to be done and what info is needed for Turbo to help support the mod. I could be something as simple as you didn't click on the options in the game panel to allow scripts to a major conflict with another mod to a corrupted game. Proper info is needed to even begin to help.

Okay with all mods back in and running the fixnudeoutfit i still get the pink bra problem.

i even reinstalled the Whickedwhims mod; should i consider re-installing the whole game?

I'm not sure what happened but now the mods are working just fine, kinda strange as well.

I got back from something and loaded up the sims 4 and am not having the pink bra problem.

I'm not sure if running the fix code and then exiting and saving the game did the trick.

Hey Turbo,

I have no idea why but my script mod is not working. All the other CC mods are downloaded and recognized, but only the script is not working. Is there any way to get around this?

I have also that problem and trying to figure it out myself before reporting it.

There are instructions listed in the Op that gives info on what is needed to be done and what info is needed for Turbo to help support the mod. I could be something as simple as you didn't click on the options in the game panel to allow scripts to a major conflict with another mod to a corrupted game. Proper info is needed to even begin to help.

Thanks for that! I managed to get it fixed. Thank you very much.

Hey Turbo,

Thanks for that! I managed to get it fixed. Thank you very much.

@Turbodriver

I edited the File "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package" and the amount of cum applied. While I found it realistic the way you did it, I felled like going a bit over the top with it. So in my Version there is more cum everywhere.

So if you would be ok with it and there is an interest in it I would like to upload it at loverslab.

post-1083409-0-90368800-1485982771_thumb.png

Hey,

i have an annoyning problem..

i have the newest versions of WW, some animations and other mods.. no CC at all.. no body skins or anything that changes clothes or body except WW

My Sim wears a pink bra when nude.. it was before and after WW and i dont know how to fix is.,.

i have all main DLCs, so i have the latest sims 4 build 1.26.96.1010.

Does anybody know a fix or work around?

P.S. i modified that Sim with testingcheats and fullcasedit cheat to give her a bigger butt and some more boobies... dont know if it happend before that too because i didnt had the no censore mod at this point

thx 4 ur help

i must admit, i read this thread, found similar problems but i oversee the fix if there is one X,x

Went on a rampage and fucked everything that moves with pregnancy on.

After a while, other sims started showing up, very similar to mine.

It was like a Twilight episode, only thing left was my character saying " oh crap " and the camera pan out to show me being surrounded by my sons and daughters and possible incestuous sons and daughters of my sons and daughters :D

With the Twilight Zone theme, of course :D

quick question, the mod and all animations and everything works fine for me but my friend has a Mac and the main wicked whims mod works fine but none of the animations will work and the mods won't show up on the loading screen, any idea what the issue could be? Thank you

Same issue is happening to me.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

I haven't been here for a while.

For the last few days, I completely focused on rewriting the whole mod to operate purely on sims info data instead of sims instances that are unreliable. That should significantly improve stability, performance and in addition, fix some bugs that nobody was aware of.

Obviously changing everything most likely introduced some other issues, but with next experimental release, I hope to find them all.

And as most internal changes happen, you probably are not going to notice any difference, but the biggest difference is that the mod should have fewer issues now and in the future.

Hey Turbo, I have a slight question regarding blender animations. (This also applies to anyone else who knows blender well)

So I made an animation, but I didn't realize that the intervals that I saved each frame at were way too close. Ultimately the animation itself runs so fast that it takes up 2.7 seconds when it really should be lasting longer. It was a pain to do it all in the first place, so I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could adjust the existing frames to be further apart without having to redo the entire thing. Thanks!

Hey! If you haven't already figured it out, my tutorials for animating in Blender include an explanation of the Dope Sheet which is used for that.

can you make defloration a thing? :))

also would it be possible for aggresive rape like animations? so that u don't need to ask for sex, but ratter fight and if u win the animation starts?

I would like to expand pregnancy quite a lot at some point and that most likely would be a thing.

i want to ask which module i have to open to edit cum layer.. i have some bit realistic cum layer i want to add it into wickedwhim but i dont know which module i have to edit

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

'o'  Would you share?

yes i will share if i can find the way to replace the cum layer, but what i found in TURBODRIVER_wickedwhims_cas.package is only body cum layer i cannot find face cum layer and genital cum layer

ab8c897cc8504200b2f0aa9b9c69675c.png

They are all there, S4S just might not be seeing it. You might need to extract them one by one first using S4PE.

I notice it new appear skill "Sex" and "Exhibitionism" I try out on testingcheats true then stats.set_skill_level Major_ not work it, then stats.set_skill_level Minor_ not work it then stats.set_skill_level Skill_ not work it try other Stats.set_skill_level statistic_Skill_Hidden_ not work it. nothing else i want know with testingcheats true with "Sex" and "Exhibitionism"

hope someone will help me answer.

You find commands to level up sims in the features list in the main topic post.

I think 'stats.set_skill_level TURBODRIVER:skill_Woohoo' and 'stats.set_skill_level TURBODRIVER:skill_Exhibitionism' should work too.

Hey, would it be possible to add a new option to Undressing Settings? In most cases, the option Auto Undressing is just fine, but in some cases I would like to keep a Sim's clothing on. What I want is to undress automatically at the beginning of a sexual interaction, but to allow the player to then modify how the Sim is dressed without it automatically reverting, and to not attempt to undress the Sim further until the end of the interaction. Thanks for making such a great mod!

Hey! This gets a little too specific. You can just disable undressing in settings and undress manually from there.

could you use these textures for defloration blood?

i made mine already, i will try to put yours into version 1.1.2.0.68.7

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

And one question also: is this all working? )

Relationship

• Asking for sex scores sims relationship base on friendship level, romance level, mood, buffs, skills, traits, hygiene, relationship status and situation
  • Asking for sex affects sims relationship (gender preference, social motive, trait buffs, conversation buffs, social context)

What makes you think it doesn't? Make sure to disable Always Accept setting.

Can you say how exactly it's working? Friendship and romance it's absolutely different things in this game. Do you mean, that with one sim you can do voohoo without romance level, but with just good friendship level, or with half bar of friendship, but with another sim, who more picky, you must have only full romance bar, yes?

Both are counted separately, so sims that are really good friends can have sex too, it's your choice. Don't focus on the romance or friendship bar, there are a lot of other things that can make sims have sex.

Okay with all mods back in and running the fixnudeoutfit i still get the pink bra problem.

i even reinstalled the Whickedwhims mod; should i consider re-installing the whole game?

I'm not sure what happened but now the mods are working just fine, kinda strange as well.

I got back from something and loaded up the sims 4 and am not having the pink bra problem.

I'm not sure if running the fix code and then exiting and saving the game did the trick.

I finally figured out what are the issues with outfits. It's all of these appearance modifiers applying different CAS parts and overriding my outfit changes. Currently, I am trying to figure out how to work around that.

Hi Turbo i was attempting to make an animation for ww i followed all your steps in the tutorials, in game they just stand there. Everything seems right but no animation playing? any suggestions would help, thanks and thank you for your work.

Hey! It's the best to contact me via private messages about creating animations. Send me your package and I will let you know what is wrong.

@Turbodriver

I edited the File "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package" and the amount of cum applied. While I found it realistic the way you did it, I felled like going a bit over the top with it. So in my Version there is more cum everywhere.

So if you would be ok with it and there is an interest in it I would like to upload it at loverslab.

You're free to release a texture replacement mod. Just remember to rename the file and make sure it is named in a way that will be loaded after WW files.

I hope tomorrows patch doesn't break wickedwhims too much but who am I kidding.

There will be an update tomorrow? I have to start following all of these gurus and such...

quick question, the mod and all animations and everything works fine for me but my friend has a Mac and the main wicked whims mod works fine but none of the animations will work and the mods won't show up on the loading screen, any idea what the issue could be? Thank you

Probably forgot to extract archives with animations.

I hope tomorrows patch doesn't break wickedwhims too much but who am I kidding.

There will be an update tomorrow? I have to start following all of these gurus and such...

Yup, right here: https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-17-anniversary

It's for the anniversary, although it mentions it's only to change the main menu and add free t-shirts. Who knows whether it'll break WW though.

How do you get or enable condoms? My sim wont have sex without one

Where do I find the condoms?

Via comрuter. There are will be oрtion to buy condoms.

But netherless it's strange. My sim have sex without condoms.

If you set up a trait to hate children the sim will refuse to have sex without a condom. Otherwise they will have sex normally. Anal and oral is acceptable I believe. I only had a sim with that setup for a brief amount of time.