WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I downloaded the latest version of this mod,, and it worked fine the first time i tried to have sex, but now there is no exhibitionism option or a sex option upon clicking on the 'wicked' tab. There's only the 'sex' option. Does anyone know what happened?

I downloaded the latest version of this mod,, and it worked fine the first time i tried to have sex, but now there is no exhibitionism option or a sex option upon clicking on the 'wicked' tab. There's only the 'sex' option. Does anyone know what happened?

So ever since The Sims 4 update with the Toddlers Wicked Woohoo hasn'r worked for me at all! I uninstalled, and reinstalled the updated version of Wicked Woohoo, and it first put a bug in my game where my Sims couldn't do anything. It also deleted all of my male sims. So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it once more, and the game is acting like it's not even installed. Even though it says it is in the custom content when the game appears, and yes I did download it right. Saved it in my mods folder. Please help! I really miss it!

So ever since The Sims 4 update with the Toddlers Wicked Woohoo hasn'r worked for me at all! I uninstalled, and reinstalled the updated version of Wicked Woohoo, and it first put a bug in my game where my Sims couldn't do anything. It also deleted all of my male sims. So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it once more, and the game is acting like it's not even installed. Even though it says it is in the custom content when the game appears, and yes I did download it right. Saved it in my mods folder. Please help! I really miss it!

Was just wondering, someone may have already found this, but has this been updated for the latest toddler patch? I was unable to do anything with my sims with it installed, and once I removed it everything worked fine. Love the mod, one of my favorites.

Im having this exact same problem. I'm so sad about it. I even downloaded the updated version of wicked woohoo they came out with after the toddler update, and nothing.

I think we may have to wait until the vampire patch. This whole toddler patch REALLY messed things up. I was getting errors with the mod installed as well where I could play for a few sim hours but then the game would crash to windows. I removed the mod and it's components from my folder and I can play the game again but god damn I miss the mod.

I think we may have to wait until the vampire patch. This whole toddler patch REALLY messed things up. I was getting errors with the mod installed as well where I could play for a few sim hours but then the game would crash to windows. I removed the mod and it's components from my folder and I can play the game again but god damn I miss the mod.

It's been confirmed that we won't be getting another patch until February. So that kinda sucks... My male children are all growing up to have the sweet female voice.

hello Turbo and everyone ! this is the first time I post while being here for nearly 3 months now ! Anyway, I wanted to report a problem I'm having (I don't think i'm the only one). It is about the jalousy setting. Well in my game it doesn't work (i'v enabled it for story purposes) i'm sure of it because i've tested it numerous times. I know the jalousy is enabled because when a sims in a relationship is flirting (with EA based relationsip option) with another sims in front of their significant other or spouse (in a relationship like gf/bf or Husband/wife) they get angry but when they have sex (with wicked woohoo animations) nothing happens (no jalousy outburst that is, the animations work just fine) which is really unfortunate... For exemple a men is living with his wife and her sister, he engaged in a sexual relationship with his wife's sister in front of her and she had no reaction (while she was angry at him when she saw them kissing EA style) ! I tried it with other sims in different relationships and still no reactions to the significant other having a sexual affair with another sims ! Hope you can fix that It'll be great ! Thanks

P.S : Sorry for the spelling mistakes, english is not my native tongue ^^

I had an issue like that. Except all my scripted mods stopped working. I tried removing the mods, repair the game, eventually, I nuked everything and started fresh. Now it works properly all the male sims are there and the scripts work for all my mods that I am currently using( removed quite a few to be sure)

^ the above isn't the suggested path. It is just the path I got to get it to work in short time.

I download the sex mod a few days ago and yesterday night it started not to work right, my guy can get fully naked and dress when done, my girl goes to bra and underwear and doesn't get dress when done is there a way to fix it? I looked in setting and I jus don't know where to go about it cause I messed with everything that I thought would go with it..

First, congrats to Turbo for reaching your Patreon goal that is super amazing!

Secondly I wanted to ask (sorry if this is a stupid question)  I have all the eps & stuff things or whatever they are called for Sims 4 but I don't have the last update.  Can I still use this mod?

First, congrats to Turbo for reaching your Patreon goal that is super amazing!

Secondly I wanted to ask (sorry if this is a stupid question)  I have all the eps & stuff things or whatever they are called for Sims 4 but I don't have the last update.  Can I still use this mod?

Better than those who Do have the latest update :-)

Ah ok, coolies.  Thank you for quick response, too.  I have everything up to City Living but not the very last update so I was hesitant on trying this.  I've been watching for quite a while now and I'd really like to give it a shot.  

Ah ok, coolies.  Thank you for quick response, too.  I have everything up to City Living but not the very last update so I was hesitant on trying this.  I've been watching for quite a while now and I'd really like to give it a shot.  

You mention City Living, are you talking about the game updates or the game packs?

I don't believe you are required to have any particular game packs installed. However you will need the older versionof this mod if you don't have the current version of the game (updated)

The toddlers patch broke a lot honestly, the most obvious thing being being lack of moving lips when sims talk.  A simple test in CAS will prove this.

Regardless I think a LOT of people using mods don't properly update the Sims 4 game and its causing a LOT of you problems,

First off WHEN you update the Sims 4 - do you first REMOVE the mod folder from the Sims 4 doc folder BEFORE it updates.  Maxis warns in EVER patch notes that not doing so WILL break your mods and cause game issues.  You NEED to remove this folder before updating.  This is Maxis talking not me.

As for my personal advice, EVERY time I update my game, I backup my mod folder, my save folder and my tray folder.  Then I delete ALL the content in my docs folder before updating - THEN I repair the game in the origin client.  Maxis themselves has also said this way DOES solve game issues patches might cause BUT they don't really suggest doing it because its not something they are proud of.  Basically they'd like people just to click and update, but the fact is this game like ALL Sims games is really buggy. 

Regardless if you want the best experience I suggest doing the above.  If your game is currently NOT working, then backup your mod folder, save and tray - then delete your sims 4 docs folder.  Go into origin, repair the Sims 4 (it WILL find problems - it always does).  Then start the game,  reset all your settings. exit and put back your backup folders.

For the record your tray folder is also a mess for most simmers, it just keeps collecting files and it slows down your game overall.

Personally I just keep backing up my  tray folder every month and emptying it.  If I need something I backed up I just find the backup I need.

On a different note, wow so many animators working on animations now for Wicked Whims - I wonder if theres a point when there will be so many animations most of us don't even actually end up using most of them.

Unfortunately I STILL find looking at naked Sims 4 bodies weird.  I wish somebody would make a really good realistic body skin so they looked less playdoughish...

I think sims look great with clothes on but naked they don't look as good because you can see the arm/leg seems, ect.  Its too bad Maxis wasn't using better models.

Have a problem? Read the 'Do you have a problem?' and the FAQ section in the main post!
Have a question? Read the FAQ in the main post first!

If you say that something doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.
If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Try to fix your issue and say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.
If you say you have the right version of something and enabled everything it doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

My CAS keeps crashing when i try and create a family. When i go to add a sim it would crash my game. When i take WickedWhims out it works perfectly fine is anyone else having this problem ? 

Make sure to update all CC you have, even clothing can cause this. If you're using LunarEclipse penis mod make sure to remove or update that.

hello Turbo and everyone ! this is the first time I post while being here for nearly 3 months now ! Anyway, I wanted to report a problem I'm having (I don't think i'm the only one). It is about the jalousy setting. Well in my game it doesn't work (i'v enabled it for story purposes) i'm sure of it because i've tested it numerous times. I know the jalousy is enabled because when a sims in a relationship is flirting (with EA based relationsip option) with another sims in front of their significant other or spouse (in a relationship like gf/bf or Husband/wife) they get angry but when they have sex (with wicked woohoo animations) nothing happens (no jalousy outburst that is, the animations work just fine) which is really unfortunate... For exemple a men is living with his wife and her sister, he engaged in a sexual relationship with his wife's sister in front of her and she had no reaction (while she was angry at him when she saw them kissing EA style) ! I tried it with other sims in different relationships and still no reactions to the significant other having a sexual affair with another sims ! Hope you can fix that It'll be great ! Thanks

P.S : Sorry for the spelling mistakes, english is not my native tongue ^^

Hey! For now, I use the default jealousy system and if there is any other mod you use that disables it then that will cause problems.

I am reworking how sims react to sex right now so next full update for WW shouldn't have any problems with that.

Pleasss!! add AIDS

Why?

You mention City Living, are you talking about the game updates or the game packs?

I don't believe you are required to have any particular game packs installed. However you will need the older versionof this mod if you don't have the current version of the game (updated)

I dunno how else to describe it any further.  I have all the packs up to City Living, but I do not have the latest update.  Having CL does not automatically bring the game up to date as there were updates after it's release, including the toddlers.  I do not have the last update.

I am having an issue with one household in particular. At some point yesterday both my female (body) sims- one can use the toilet "standing up" no longer have the sex option under the Wicked tab. The only option I have wherever I click is "settings". The sims will not even recognize themselves. I have moved the sims to different lots, and it still does not work. Other households have no problems. I have repaired the game and restarted multiple times. At one point the regular "woohoo" option broke also. Any suggestions? 

I dunno how else to describe it any further.  I have all the packs up to City Living, but I do not have the latest update.  Having CL does not automatically bring the game up to date as there were updates after it's release, including the toddlers.  I do not have the last update.

Ah... then I forget the version but you might want the version before the last major update with the toddlers. This is why people are stating your game would work better. Currently the lip sync is not working and the toddler update really messed up quite a bit of mods.

If you do decide to use this mod I'd suggest using the previous version. I am not sure what that version is or where to get it but that would be the version I'd use and not allow your game to update until they at least fixed the lip sync issue and given the mod authors the time needed to update the fixes needed.

I don't know if I did something wrong, but every time I try to get my sims to do any animations my game crashes and says not responding. How could I fix this? 

I don't know if I did something wrong, but every time I try to get my sims to do any animations my game crashes and says not responding. How could I fix this? 

I have a problem: I've install the mod about three days ago. I've download every optional mods in the list, and one package of animation. It worked, and I could play with the mod the way I wanted. So I've install more animations, but when I've tried to play the sims, I couldn't open the game. I've deleted the animations that my game didn't "suported", and while I did could play the sims (and my other mods worked) my wickedwhims mod didn't worked- like it's been deleted complitly. I've tried to delet from my documents the mod and all the optinal mods and then install all again, and it didn't worked yet. some mods that related to cas worked (like the pines by LunarEclipse) but most are not. Plus, now when my sims taking a shower they still wearig clothes (they change thier everyday clothes to other that I did't chosed for them at all). What can I do?

I have a problem: I've install the mod about three days ago. I've download every optional mods in the list, and one package of animation. It worked, and I could play with the mod the way I wanted. So I've install more animations, but when I've tried to play the sims, I couldn't open the game. I've deleted the animations that my game didn't "suported", and while I did could play the sims (and my other mods worked) my wickedwhims mod didn't worked- like it's been deleted complitly. I've tried to delet from my documents the mod and all the optinal mods and then install all again, and it didn't worked yet. some mods that related to cas worked (like the pines by LunarEclipse) but most are not. Plus, now when my sims taking a shower they still wearig clothes (they change thier everyday clothes to other that I did't chosed for them at all). What can I do?

Hello!

First wanna say, thank you for this mod! It makes playing sims 4 so much more fun and realistic.

I'm having some issues with the latest update though, hopefully you can help.  I downloaded this mod for the first time maybe a couple of weeks ago, before the toddler update and everything worked amazing.  I updated my game yesterday (my game version is currently: 1.26.96.1210) and of course the wicked whims I downloaded a couple weeks ago was messing up my gameplay.  So I got rid of the old one and downloaded the new one.  I went to play the game and my game was running smoothly except that wicked whims doesn't show up at all.  It shows up on the main menu when it shows the list of the mods and CCs I've downloaded but when I actually go to gameplay literally nothing shows up ---- like I didn't even download it (but I know I did because it showed up in my content/mod list on the main menu).  Not even the message telling me that I have wicked whims is popping up.  Maybe I did something wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated because now that I know a life with wicked whims, I kind of don't want to play without it. Thank you!

Hello!

First wanna say, thank you for this mod! It makes playing sims 4 so much more fun and realistic.

I'm having some issues with the latest update though, hopefully you can help.  I downloaded this mod for the first time maybe a couple of weeks ago, before the toddler update and everything worked amazing.  I updated my game yesterday (my game version is currently: 1.26.96.1210) and of course the wicked whims I downloaded a couple weeks ago was messing up my gameplay.  So I got rid of the old one and downloaded the new one.  I went to play the game and my game was running smoothly except that wicked whims doesn't show up at all.  It shows up on the main menu when it shows the list of the mods and CCs I've downloaded but when I actually go to gameplay literally nothing shows up ---- like I didn't even download it (but I know I did because it showed up in my content/mod list on the main menu).  Not even the message telling me that I have wicked whims is popping up.  Maybe I did something wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated because now that I know a life with wicked whims, I kind of don't want to play without it. Thank you!

Hello!