Pleasss!! add AIDS

Why?

probaly he wants to get this:

attachicon.gif123.jpg

:D

hqdefault.jpg

:P

So you want The Clap?

I honestly see no reason for an STD system for WW but if there's demand I bet Turbo will add it down the line with a toggle.

Some want it. I could take it or leave it. I can see the appeal. Some are probably fucking like rabbits everything that moves. With an STD it would make things more challenging. Currently, the only risk is a pregnancy, now you can have negative moodlets for a long time until you cure it or the time passes. If there is a deadly one "Aids" then your sims can die. 

If this is done then it should be done tongue and cheek. For example SID's. Symoreaia, (gonorrhea) Slap, (clap) etc. Each with strong negative moodlets but not deadly until at least a very long time. Able to be cured at the Doctor but for bit $$$ which would make condoms even more valuable to use.  Perhaps uncomfortable moddlets, perhaps just collapsing at random, bathroom requirements increased to very insane levels. (once an hour or so) etc.  Perhaps if possible even have the Grim Riper show up and check his data pad then leave as it isn't quite time. :)

This seems to show up about every page of post inbetween support request. So there are people here that want to watch their sims world "burn".

I'm not really sure where to post this, but maybe someone can help me.  I am having an issue that I can't fix with the mod; I tend to be pretty self-sufficient in fixing issues with my pc, but this has me stumped.  When I put WW into my game, after a sim uses it, everyone faces disappear from the UI and my game becomes completely unresponsive.  It doesn't matter if I switch households, exit to main menu without saving, in most instances it won't save and I have to exit the game for it to work again.  I didn't have this issue before this last update, so I'm just wondering if anyone could offer any insight.  I did create a new game folder and removed all of my other cc and mods to test and it was the same thing; I'm just stumped, any help or insight would be great.  Thank you

Hello!

First wanna say, thank you for this mod! It makes playing sims 4 so much more fun and realistic.

I'm having some issues with the latest update though, hopefully you can help.  I downloaded this mod for the first time maybe a couple of weeks ago, before the toddler update and everything worked amazing.  I updated my game yesterday (my game version is currently: 1.26.96.1210) and of course the wicked whims I downloaded a couple weeks ago was messing up my gameplay.  So I got rid of the old one and downloaded the new one.  I went to play the game and my game was running smoothly except that wicked whims doesn't show up at all.  It shows up on the main menu when it shows the list of the mods and CCs I've downloaded but when I actually go to gameplay literally nothing shows up ---- like I didn't even download it (but I know I did because it showed up in my content/mod list on the main menu).  Not even the message telling me that I have wicked whims is popping up.  Maybe I did something wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated because now that I know a life with wicked whims, I kind of don't want to play without it. Thank you!

I'm unable to get it to work in game as well!! It shows up on the main menu, but during gameplay it's like it doesn't exist. I didn't have it installed before the toddler update (I didn't really play before since there were no toddlers) so it wasn't because I forgot to delete any files or anything. Matter of fact, I had ZERO mods downloaded before the update!!! So it can't be that a mod I have is broken!! I hope we can get this fixed!

Hello!

First wanna say, thank you for this mod! It makes playing sims 4 so much more fun and realistic.

I'm having some issues with the latest update though, hopefully you can help.  I downloaded this mod for the first time maybe a couple of weeks ago, before the toddler update and everything worked amazing.  I updated my game yesterday (my game version is currently: 1.26.96.1210) and of course the wicked whims I downloaded a couple weeks ago was messing up my gameplay.  So I got rid of the old one and downloaded the new one.  I went to play the game and my game was running smoothly except that wicked whims doesn't show up at all.  It shows up on the main menu when it shows the list of the mods and CCs I've downloaded but when I actually go to gameplay literally nothing shows up ---- like I didn't even download it (but I know I did because it showed up in my content/mod list on the main menu).  Not even the message telling me that I have wicked whims is popping up.  Maybe I did something wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated because now that I know a life with wicked whims, I kind of don't want to play without it. Thank you!

I'm unable to get it to work in game as well!! It shows up on the main menu, but during gameplay it's like it doesn't exist. I didn't have it installed before the toddler update (I didn't really play before since there were no toddlers) so it wasn't because I forgot to delete any files or anything. Matter of fact, I had ZERO mods downloaded before the update!!! So it can't be that a mod I have is broken!! I hope we can get this fixed!

Are you sure you turned on the scripted mod option in the settings to allow scripted mods to run?

Hey turboDriver, I noticed something with the mod. I've got a nude clothing mod with your mod. Every time my playable sims engage in sex, they undress completely except for the top which has the default pink bra on for females. Males work fine. I've tried changing the top in CAS to a system one, tried using the undress completely option, as well as making different sims. All the playable female ones keep the pink bra on, where as the NPC's don't have this. They show everything. I've got every singe mod that you suggested on your page downloaded. I'll try and get a screenshot of all the mods I've got. I hope I haven't broken anything. Also, I am running the latest update that EA has come out with, as well as some really good specs for my computer (see INKkan's page for his mod for the exact details). If there is something else that needs changing, so I can see them REALLY nude, that would be great. 

Thank you!

Rev

Hey turboDriver, I noticed something with the mod. I've got a nude clothing mod with your mod. Every time my playable sims engage in sex, they undress completely except for the top which has the default pink bra on for females. Males work fine. I've tried changing the top in CAS to a system one, tried using the undress completely option, as well as making different sims. All the playable female ones keep the pink bra on, where as the NPC's don't have this. They show everything. I've got every singe mod that you suggested on your page downloaded. I'll try and get a screenshot of all the mods I've got. I hope I haven't broken anything. Also, I am running the latest update that EA has come out with, as well as some really good specs for my computer (see INKkan's page for his mod for the exact details). If there is something else that needs changing, so I can see them REALLY nude, that would be great.

Thank you!

Rev

Are you using MC Command Center also? If so, you may need to go through those settings and disable all of the nudity interactions in MCCC such as get nude for hot tub, sex, etc. they were conflicting for me.

Ah ok, coolies.  Thank you for quick response, too.  I have everything up to City Living but not the very last update so I was hesitant on trying this.  I've been watching for quite a while now and I'd really like to give it a shot.  

You mention City Living, are you talking about the game updates or the game packs?

I don't believe you are required to have any particular game packs installed. However you will need the older versionof this mod if you don't have the current version of the game (updated)

I dunno how else to describe it any further.  I have all the packs up to City Living, but I do not have the latest update.  Having CL does not automatically bring the game up to date as there were updates after it's release, including the toddlers.  I do not have the last update.

Ah... then I forget the version but you might want the version before the last major update with the toddlers. This is why people are stating your game would work better. Currently the lip sync is not working and the toddler update really messed up quite a bit of mods.

If you do decide to use this mod I'd suggest using the previous version. I am not sure what that version is or where to get it but that would be the version I'd use and not allow your game to update until they at least fixed the lip sync issue and given the mod authors the time needed to update the fixes needed.

Yeah, I seriously hate Origin and turned off automatic updates as soon as I could find it.  Being forced to use their launcher was bad enough lol  Shame about the lip sync thing though, that is one of the fantastic things about Sims 4 and I would hate for it to not work so thank you very kindly for that detail.  I am insanely sick irl and have decided to put off trying to install any big, game changing mods till I can think straight without the help of a billion meds lol  Thanks so much again :)

Thank you!

Rev

Are you using MC Command Center also? If so, you may need to go through those settings and disable all of the nudity interactions in MCCC such as get nude for hot tub, sex, etc. they were conflicting for me.

I am not using MCC Comand Center. This is a list of the mods that I have, and am using. Hope it helps:

Ah ok, coolies.  Thank you for quick response, too.  I have everything up to City Living but not the very last update so I was hesitant on trying this.  I've been watching for quite a while now and I'd really like to give it a shot.  

You mention City Living, are you talking about the game updates or the game packs?

I don't believe you are required to have any particular game packs installed. However you will need the older versionof this mod if you don't have the current version of the game (updated)

I dunno how else to describe it any further.  I have all the packs up to City Living, but I do not have the latest update.  Having CL does not automatically bring the game up to date as there were updates after it's release, including the toddlers.  I do not have the last update.

Ah... then I forget the version but you might want the version before the last major update with the toddlers. This is why people are stating your game would work better. Currently the lip sync is not working and the toddler update really messed up quite a bit of mods.

If you do decide to use this mod I'd suggest using the previous version. I am not sure what that version is or where to get it but that would be the version I'd use and not allow your game to update until they at least fixed the lip sync issue and given the mod authors the time needed to update the fixes needed.

Yeah, I seriously hate Origin and turned off automatic updates as soon as I could find it.  Being forced to use their launcher was bad enough lol  Shame about the lip sync thing though, that is one of the fantastic things about Sims 4 and I would hate for it to not work so thank you very kindly for that detail.  I am insanely sick irl and have decided to put off trying to install any big, game changing mods till I can think straight without the help of a billion meds lol  Thanks so much again :)

Yeah, I understand how rough that can be. Used to be bedridden for several months after my motorcycle accident. You'll get there, and who knows... You might even be able to find something game changing that the rest of us will be able to use to our collective benefit! 

Get well soon. Best wishes to you!

post-1669415-0-10109200-1485061690_thumb.png

Thank you!

Rev

I am not using MCC Comand Center. This is a list of the mods that I have, and am using. Hope it helps:

Ah ok, coolies. Thank you for quick response, too. I have everything up to City Living but not the very last update so I was hesitant on trying this. I've been watching for quite a while now and I'd really like to give it a shot.

I dunno how else to describe it any further. I have all the packs up to City Living, but I do not have the latest update. Having CL does not automatically bring the game up to date as there were updates after it's release, including the toddlers. I do not have the last update.

Yeah, I seriously hate Origin and turned off automatic updates as soon as I could find it. Being forced to use their launcher was bad enough lol Shame about the lip sync thing though, that is one of the fantastic things about Sims 4 and I would hate for it to not work so thank you very kindly for that detail. I am insanely sick irl and have decided to put off trying to install any big, game changing mods till I can think straight without the help of a billion meds lol Thanks so much again :)

Yeah, I understand how rough that can be. Used to be bedridden for several months after my motorcycle accident. You'll get there, and who knows... You might even be able to find something game changing that the rest of us will be able to use to our collective benefit!

Have you tried taking out the nude clothing and checking for updates on the other mods in your folder. The update may have broken one of them, I would also just go with a skin that has the correcct anatomy, if you find or don't find one of those to be the culprit. If I'm not mistaken it's listed on the download page as optional. I use that skin and it's pretty decent.

I'll try removing the nude clothing (that'll effect the sleepwear that I have for my sims... They sleep in the nude haha). as far as the updates to the mods, I got them all within this week. about 3 days ago. Would nude clothing really have an affect with the Wicked Whims mod though?

Thank you!

Rev

Ah ok, coolies. Thank you for quick response, too. I have everything up to City Living but not the very last update so I was hesitant on trying this. I've been watching for quite a while now and I'd really like to give it a shot.

I dunno how else to describe it any further. I have all the packs up to City Living, but I do not have the latest update. Having CL does not automatically bring the game up to date as there were updates after it's release, including the toddlers. I do not have the last update.

Yeah, I seriously hate Origin and turned off automatic updates as soon as I could find it. Being forced to use their launcher was bad enough lol Shame about the lip sync thing though, that is one of the fantastic things about Sims 4 and I would hate for it to not work so thank you very kindly for that detail. I am insanely sick irl and have decided to put off trying to install any big, game changing mods till I can think straight without the help of a billion meds lol Thanks so much again :)

Have you tried taking out the nude clothing and checking for updates on the other mods in your folder. The update may have broken one of them, I would also just go with a skin that has the correcct anatomy, if you find or don't find one of those to be the culprit. If I'm not mistaken it's listed on the download page as optional. I use that skin and it's pretty decent.

I wouldn't happen to have any other mods that are conflicting with each other, correct?

I'll try removing the nude clothing (that'll effect the sleepwear that I have for my sims... They sleep in the nude haha). as far as the updates to the mods, I got them all within this week. about 3 days ago. Would nude clothing really have an affect with the Wicked Whims mod though?

Thank you!

Rev

I wouldn't happen to have any other mods that are conflicting with each other, correct?
If those sex toy mods that you have are not script mods then no. One item of cc may be conflicting with the ww mod which is causing your sims not to undress fully or one of the items is broken and corrupting your game. Did you try taking items out and putting them back in individually to test it? Also, you have items other than cc/mods in your mods folder. I'm not certain but that could maybe be causing some issues. Any file, with the exception of the cfg file, if it's not a package file doesn't belong in your mod folder. I think those other files belong in your tray folder. Sometimes cc can conflict with mods. I have some nude tops and bottoms in my game but for me it was the mccc settings. Maybe the ones you have need to be updated.

Thank you!

Rev

If those sex toy mods that you have are not script mods then no. One item of cc may be conflicting with the ww mod which is causing your sims not to undress fully or one of the items is broken and corrupting your game. Did you try taking items out and putting them back in individually to test it? Also, you have items other than cc/mods in your mods folder. I'm not certain but that could maybe be causing some issues. Any file, with the exception of the cfg file, if it's not a package file doesn't belong in your mod folder. I think those other files belong in your tray folder. Sometimes cc can conflict with mods. I have some nude tops and bottoms in my game but for me it was the mccc settings. Maybe the ones you have need to be updated.

I just removed the nude clothing mods, and one of my sims undressed completely, where the second removed her bottoms completely, but kept the default pink bra on. When I clicked undress completely in the wicked settings, she removed the pink bra, and put a white one on. I tried it a second time, and she put the pink one back on. Not before flashing completely showing full breasts and all (for maybe a second) then putting the pink bra on. I wasn't able to recreate the white bra experience in the same encounter. Tried it again with a different location, and same result. Not entirely sure what's going on. Tomorrow, I will remove all the files and upload them one by one to see what the issue is.

Since I used new version of whicked mod. My game always stopped working :( can somebody help me ?

When you say it stops working, what exactly do you mean?

Is the game freezing, crashing or the mod itself, does not play animations.

If the game is freezing - that is the time continues to run, but everything pauses and then restarts, runs for a few minutes and freezes again - then it isn't Wicked Whims. This is a game bug, that came about in Decembers update, and it only got worse with Toddlers being introduced. EA are looking into it but there is no time frame on when it will be fixed.

I know how to create blender files and make packages: my problem is where do you get the rig that shows the male penis so I can actually make poses with it, lining things up properly? I didn't see it anywhere in the tutorial files you have for wickedwhims.  

While I'm at it, is there ANY way to make use of other poses I have in older versions of blender?   When I tried to copy/paste poses, they come up all wrong.   If there's any way I can salvage these poses that would be great!

Thanks in advance for any info!

Hello,

I just downloaded this mod and at first it was working fine but currently I am having issues with it. Everything is working except for the in game script. All of the animations are listed but they interaction doesn't take place when prompted. When I click on settings while in a household almost all of the options appear but there is a few with the purple arrow and no words. I think the issue has to do with this because there is more then one of these blanks after clicking into the settings. I have tried to delete the wicked saved file, restarting  the game, uninstalling all of the other animations that are suggested for this mod and it still does not help. Could you please help!    

First I'd love to translate it to Hebrew if you wish.

Second, I'm facing a problem that you might be able to help me with, I've downloaded Untraditional Nerd's penis

model and when I make the sim to undress I see the original penis which is in the WickedWoohoo Mod. How can I fix it?

I used mod conflict detector after downloaded wicked whims and all animations, it shows all conflicts between wicked whims and animations... Why ?

If the Mod Conflict Detector is the one from MTS it's been known to give false positives and needs to be updated but the creator of that program seems to have gone missing so unless someone either updates that proggy or someone makes a new one it's not going to be reliable

I used mod conflict detector after downloaded wicked whims and all animations, it shows all conflicts between wicked whims and animations... Why ?

If the Mod Conflict Detector is the one from MTS it's been known to give false positives and needs to be updated but the creator of that program seems to have gone missing so unless someone either updates that proggy or someone makes a new one it's not going to be reliable

Wouldn't this work?

http://modthesims.info/d/561550