WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

12 hours ago, ronald4adp said:

349363258_undressingbehaviorsettings.jpg.bf5b2bd1ba2843af74c04959e0339f3c.jpg

I also want them to keep socks and gloves.  Sometimes they still loose them during the animations, but most of the times this works. 

Oh gee, thanks. I will uncheck those boxes except for the leggings. Thanks for both of your help. 
Because i always stuck somewhere between the Undress all or Not Undress at all. Lol

I had a question,

When i started downloading WW mods. I romance my sims with her mother, her brother, and her father. Yes i give those family Incest traits
But now i cant romance my mother's sims anymore. 
Anyone know what happen? 
Did i mess up some setting ? 
Or the new WW update is messing something that i dont realize? 
I just player sims 4 again after so many months
Help please :( 

36 minutes ago, gechol said:

I had a question,

When i started downloading WW mods. I romance my sims with her mother, her brother, and her father. Yes i give those family Incest traits
Anyone know what happen? 

A bit embarrassing and because i check on my sims and they all have their Incest trait magically removed. 
I dont know what triggers it ...
Is it somewhere between update or other mods that i install?
Because last time i played those family, My sims and her mother are like 2 lesbians in love.
And now i added back the incest trait, and they came back doing their forbidden lesbian incest snuggling. While her father watch TV
Problem fixed. Even when i still dont know, what triggers the incest traits removal 
The case is still left unsolved. 

36 minutes ago, gechol said:

I had a question,

Anyone know what happen? 

A bit embarrassing and because i check on my sims and they all have their Incest trait magically removed. 
Because last time i played those family, My sims and her mother are like 2 lesbians in love.
And now i added back the incest trait, and they came back doing their forbidden lesbian incest snuggling. While her father watch TV
Problem fixed. Even when i still dont know, what triggers the incest traits removal 

4 hours ago, gechol said:

If you're using the Patreon version you need the inappropriate unlock which is somewhere in this thread.

3 hours ago, Gaeryn said:

So, has Turbo turned his focus solely to Patreon releases? It's just... I couldn't help but notice that we're about three releases behind everywhere else...

Have you read the patch notes? Everything's been changed, reworked, or otherwise fiddled with. Some of us would rather wait and let the paying customers work all the bugs out first. They want that "privilege," that's fine by me.

17 hours ago, gechol said:

Sometimes happens, but usually it's related to a game save in your case.

If WW was removed, or not working, and you loaded the game with an old save not knowing and then made a new save, all WW traits would be removed.

Happens if you forget to re-enable custom content after a major game update and just continue on and make even one save.

Even possible if you don't play for a long time and then update everything at once as sometimes game data can get corrupted.

Updating from the public WW version to the Patreon version can also do it, even if you just test it out for a bit and make a new save and then switch back to public version.

If it happens frequently then I'd be concerned but strange things do happen sometimes for no apparent reason and even fix themselves on occasion.  

Does anyone know how to turn off gay sex or specifically lesbian sex, so when I turn on autonomy only straight or \and gay (MxM) couples do it? Don't take it the wrong way i'm not against lesbians but,  i'm just not into having it in my game,

Plz don't kill me. ?

And if it isn't an option in the mod, if the developer can see this can you make it possible to control whether wake kinda of sex couples you want? Please and thank you :)

On 7/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, ryanmayfair said:

While Telford hasn't updated their Drop Out of High School and Get a Real Job mod themselves, users have been doing so - you can find updated files posted in the comments on the (currently) last page of that mod.  Look for emile20's post on 5th June 2020 at 7:50 a.m., then at wertyuio86's post on 14th June 2020 at 3:50 p.m. which updates a couple of emile20's to include some careers added by Get To Work and Discover University if you have those, and then wertyuio86's post on 19th Jun 2020 at 11:43 PM for a mod that allows quitting school.  Also, you can find Triplis' updated version here: Child and Teen can Quit or Rejoin School

Hope this helps!

ty google was beaning an ass for me was just getting the old version on mod the sims ty again

1 hour ago, Julie1918 said:

Does anyone know how to turn off gay sex or specifically lesbian sex, so when I turn on autonomy only straight or \and gay (MxM) couples do it? Don't take it the wrong way i'm not against lesbians but,  i'm just not into having it in my game,

Plz don't kill me. ?

And if it isn't an option in the mod, if the developer can see this can you make it possible to control whether wake kinda of sex couples you want? Please and thank you :)

Read this, it will help you. = https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/ ?

1 hour ago, Julie1918 said:

Plz don't kill me. ?

gender-settings.png.ec0750a2985aa4f3793545dab3056dd0.png

How about this : the first two options. (remove the green V)

In combination with the cheatcode:

ww.preference_hetero 100 male

ww.preference_hetero 100 female

Read this https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help

hey guys, i just downloaded the mod and some animations, i've followed every instruction i saw and i have a little problem... i've done a playlist with the animations i wanted and all, but when i launch it, my sims doesn't care at all and does absolutely nothing and when i click again to launch it i only have access to the settings. it been multiple hours i try to fix it but i can't, sorry if it has already been said, i must admit i didn't read the 784 pages here, but can anyone explain me what's wrong please?

With the new WW update, TS4 continues not to read some mods.
Instead I thought that the update would solve everything...
Many of my Sims are now bald, without clothes, barefoot.

The game version is 1.64.84.1020

I also find this localthumbcache.package file that I always delete, but reappears.

13 hours ago, Julie1918 said:

I added the cheats and its still happening, along with that girls would start taking male positions too. 

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON),(Joining Sex:ON),(Relationship Awareness:OFF),(Cheating)),
(Pregnancy Awareness:OFF),(Sex Location Memory:ON),(Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Gender Compliance: ON)

Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Teen Sex Switch: ON, Sex Progression Settings: Full Sex Progression, Player Sex Duration: Climax Finish
Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: Height Slider (?)
Respect Gender Preference: ON
(Had to enable due to males asking my male PC sim for sex all the time)

Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar uses gender rules)(2 bars may ignore gender for group sex)

Gender Settings:
Gender Recognition Type: Default (Gender Identity/middle switch)
All others unchecked

1 hour ago, -Ackerman- said:

With the new WW update, TS4 continues not to read some mods.
Instead I thought that the update would solve everything...
Many of my Sims are now bald, without clothes, barefoot.

The game version is 1.64.84.1020

I also find this localthumbcache.package file that I always delete, but reappears.

I don't think its WW. 

I expect the mod were outdated and now crash after the small update of TS4 some  days ago. 

How old are they ? 

Please check the creation or last update date of these files or reinstall from backup. 

With  sims4 tray importer yoy can find out, among other things,  what mods are used to ceate any sim, and were they are in your system.

The localthumbnail pacage is essential for TS4. If its not there it will create a new one during starup.

You should, however delete this file IF you deleted of added mods OR  if you think there is something wrong with them. 

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Autonomy Awareness: (Player Sims:ON),(Joining Sex:ON),(Relationship Awareness:OFF),(Cheating)),
(Pregnancy Awareness:OFF),(Sex Location Memory:ON),(Sex Animation Memory:ON),
(Gender Compliance: ON)

Sex Settings/Sex Interaction Settings: Teen Sex Switch: ON, Sex Progression Settings: Full Sex Progression, Player Sex Duration: Climax Finish
Advanced Sex Interaction Settings: Height Slider (?)
Respect Gender Preference: ON
(Had to enable due to males asking my male PC sim for sex all the time)

Cheats:
Always Accept: (1 Bar uses gender rules)(2 bars may ignore gender for group sex)

Gender Settings:
Gender Recognition Type: Default (Gender Identity/middle switch)
All others unchecked

Okay I'll try and see if this works

Update: It worked! Thank you!

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

The Nifty Knitting trailer releases in a few hours, so we're about a week or two out from another patch. Safe bet that there won't be any new public versions of WW until after unless it's for a bug fix.

Welp, this post didn't age well. :P