WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

please add forced impregnation and unwanted impregnation from forced sex thanks and sorry for my bad english  

pd: i hate real violations but in games and anime a like it

That's probably going to happen in the future.

Going to have to second whoever said to remove the screenshots of the sims on the ground. If that's not going to be available anymore, then it's not an accurate representation of what you can do on WW and therefore shouldn't be used to showcase it. It's clearly doing nothing but causing confusion, and there are a ton of other great screenshots. Hopefully an animator will do some vaginal interactions on the floor, and they could be used again. But until then, it's just going to be a confusion.

Sad, but true. :( :( I really like that screenshot, but this is not the first time someone touched upon this issue, so yeah, I've removed the screenshots for animations that are not available anymore.

thanks

How do i know if the mod is working ? does it appear a specific menu or do i have to woohoo everyone ? :D

I always check mine by right clicking a bed and seeing if WickedWoohoo is any of the menus =p

Silly me, just checked, it is working great :D

This is so awesome, got goosebumps thinking of crazy locations to have sex :D

Another silly question, is there a way to stop the sex scene or it ends by itself ?

Nevermind, onwards to sex in various locations !

i love this so much. however improvements are needed such as when interacting with each other you it should raise the romantic bar a little and increase FUN, SOCIAL and lower HYGIENE and stuff like that 

He's working on implementing that stuff. i'm pretty sure that hygiene and fun work like you want them to in the newest version, available to patreons, but I don't think it does anything to social, and I know he's trying to be very specific about how he does the romance part.

okay thanks for the info

How long after you release an update on Patreon will it become available on Loverslab? (Not to put pressure on you or anything :)

I can only speak from what I have sene here, it's usually a month later ^_^.

Hi there,

first of all thank you very much for the mod.

But I am seriously going crazy as to why if I do any animations, my female leaves her top on?

I have tried everything i can think of.

If you wouldnt mind taking the time to help.

Thanks in advance.

heyo! You can right click the female and go to wickedwoohoo tab on her and click remove top (might just be remove upper)

How do i know if the mod is working ? does it appear a specific menu or do i have to woohoo everyone ? :D

I always check mine by right clicking a bed and seeing if WickedWoohoo is any of the menus =p

Silly me, just checked, it is working great :D

This is so awesome, got goosebumps thinking of crazy locations to have sex :D

Another silly question, is there a way to stop the sex scene or it ends by itself ?

Nevermind, onwards to sex in various locations !

Yay glad you figured it out ~♥~ It's an amazing mod and we are so lucky animators are sharing their work on the site ^_^ I found myself bored of Sims 4, but WickedWoohoo has me playing daily, hehe.

BUG REPORT!

So apparently with this mode installed, whenever I go to click on the cell phone the menu pops up at the top of my screen. Top of the screen with most of the menu off screen in fact. Not sure if anyone else has had a similar issue or not.

Don't know if you've resolved it, but I had this same issue. Thought it was WW as it always seemed to happen after doing a WW interaction. However after many hours of looking through unrelated Google results led me to this...

If you have UI Cheats, then the August (or so) game patch broke it. After all, at least one mod has to be rendered useless after every update, so says the EA gods.

The newest version (1.6) here fixed the issue for me.

Even if you have 1.6, download the 1.6 version that's on MTS now. I think he updated it without making any change to the version number (I had 1.6 before, but it was several months older).

Hope this helps you and anyone else. I know it was annoying as fuck for me.

------------

I guess when you post back to back it merges posts. Anyway, unrelated:

Okay, my turn to ask a question. Not sure if I'm just 'doing it wrong', but is there a strap on mod or something I need to download. My girls are simply air humping each other. :(

I could use my imagination, but then what would be the point of the mod. :D

Thanks!

Hey! you need that package yes. It should have been in the official download. I downloaded mine from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/ I hope this helps ♥

Very Nice job for the anime and thanks so much for all work :) more soon plz : :D  :heart:

But for a depth of games you think can have anime the boobs or very hard for do this ? :wub:

HI! For anime boobs you just need a slider mod. I don't know of any yet. but I have seen people do huge anime boobs before.

so.... it is in the download file, but it will not extract..... i tried multiple extractors...... it wont load onto my system

Hey! you need that package yes. It should have been in the official download. I downloaded mine from here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/ I hope this helps ♥

so.... it is in the download file, but it will not extract..... i tried multiple extractors...... it wont load onto my system

Have you tried Winrar? that is what I use to unpack things.

yes, that did it, i was using  other rar programs though the windows store , when i went back to winrar it loaded it up and it is working now

yes, that did it, i was using  other rar programs though the windows store , when i went back to winrar it loaded it up and it is working now

Yay glad it's working. Make sure to get some of the animation packs from other threads! ♥

Can you help me i have only one interaction for handjob vaginal and teasing... help me pls

hi~ make sure you have animation packs from other threads in the sims 4 downloads area of this site. Also clicking on one of those buttons will bring up a list of animations they fall into ^^

Okay, my turn to ask a question. Not sure if I'm just 'doing it wrong', but is there a strap on mod or something I need to download. My girls are simply air humping each other. :(

Thanks!

I too have the same question.

hi TURBODRIVER! I downloaded your mod and after installation I had problems with the saving game. When i try to save the game an error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208. After you install the new version of your mod error persists. Maybe the whole thing in the version of the game? And below the 1.20 version of the game modes will not work?

Sorry for my English!

OMG, yes also it happens to. also i got lastException.txt and lastException_63609847469.txt

hi TURBODRIVER! I downloaded your mod and after installation I had problems with the saving game. When i try to save the game an error: 401: 13200520778089770755: 16138603396815388208. After you install the new version of your mod error persists. Maybe the whole thing in the version of the game? And below the 1.20 version of the game modes will not work?

Sorry for my English!

OMG, yes also it happens to. also i got lastException.txt and lastException_63609847469.txt

I spent 12 hours today trying to get an animation I made to work with WW. I followed the tutorial in the first post to the letter. I read the instructions, read them again, executed, then reread and checked my work to make sure I did it right. I got through the whole process without any error messages or anything blowing up in my face (Which is common with me, ask my database professor). But for some reason I cant quite fathom My animation doesn't show up in the menus in-game. I checked and rechecked names and values, compared the XML code from my animation to other, working, animations for discrepancies and found none. I've waited years for a mod like this and I'm super eager to create and share things for it. If anyone could give me guidance or maybe a more in-depth tutorial on how to convert the animations into a usable form (I know how to animate just fine) I would be incredibly grateful.

Thanks EsperMagicite for helping others, I got tired of answering the same stuff all the time.

It does not appear that you can undress socks during sex interaction. I had my female doing WW with another female wearing high socks and there was no way to remove them. I'm guessing since they are an accessory, not a bottom or shoe.

Because socks don't obstruct anything I just don't touch them. Adding an option to undress every part would be just a little bit too much. But I could look into undressing them in footjob animations, not just the shoes.

"Oh! I have to remove that ring from her finger before the fingering, it's just not right!", then I guess do it before, that's too much to handle with interactions.

How long after you release an update on Patreon will it become available on Loverslab? (Not to put pressure on you or anything :)

Generally month later, unless it's going to be a big update which could extend it to two months.
For this update the release should be the first half of October.

Can i use Majestic's Female Nude Skins with this ? i personally find them a lot better than most other skins.

You can use whatever you want.

Yes.

I spent 12 hours today trying to get an animation I made to work with WW. I followed the tutorial in the first post to the letter. I read the instructions, read them again, executed, then reread and checked my work to make sure I did it right. I got through the whole process without any error messages or anything blowing up in my face (Which is common with me, ask my database professor). But for some reason I cant quite fathom My animation doesn't show up in the menus in-game. I checked and rechecked names and values, compared the XML code from my animation to other, working, animations for discrepancies and found none. I've waited years for a mod like this and I'm super eager to create and share things for it. If anyone could give me guidance or maybe a more in-depth tutorial on how to convert the animations into a usable form (I know how to animate just fine) I would be incredibly grateful.

Send me a private message with your package, we can figure it out.

------------

Thanks!

WickedWoohoo doesn't remove accessories \o/ so if you equip a girl with a strap on she will use it. I don't know where to find one though. sorry!

Thanks!

I too have the same question.

Look at my above post. hope it helps!

Sorry for my English!

hi hi this is from the FAQ on the front page.

• I am trying to save my game, but there is an error!
    • You're probably using an outdated version of the game. Read at the top of the topic, in red font, what is the minimal version you have to be using for WickedWoohoo to work correctly.
    • To temporarly avoid the problem, use the 'Safe Save' feature in the WickedWoohoo Settings

Hope that helps a bit!

Thanks EsperMagicite for helping others, I got tired of answering the same stuff all the time.

Welcome ♥ and thank you for giving me a reason to enjoy sims 4 even more! I come around answering what I can ~ Since I wasn't able to become a patreon due to money issues. I figure answering questions is a way to help ^_^ I still plan on going Patreaon when I can! and urge more people to also~ ♥

Firstly great mod and thank you soo much for breathing new life into a series which I used to love. 

I've now started playing with the club system that the expansion get together added. I've created a sort of swingers/sex club for my sims to join, with activities relating to romance/woohoo etc. I was wondering if you'd be able to add the features which wicked woohoo adds (sex animations, exhibitionism) as options to the Activities in the club system? At the moment the most we can have is just the standard woohoo.

- just a thought

How Do I add animations into it as my one only has one animation even though I've Added new animations to my folder but its not in the menu.

hi hi ~ if your mod works in game, then all  you have to do is download animations from the threads here on this site. Unpack the packages into your wickedwoohoo folder (that is where I install mine)  WickedWoohoo should detect them. Animations are set in categories and can only work on certain pieces of furniture.