WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thanks! By risky you mean that sims have a chance to get pregnant? I would say that yes, but the pregnancy system will probably be a little bit more expanded. I don't know how yet, but I will get to planning it soon.

Thanks for your reply Turbodriver! :)

Yes by risky I meant adding a chance to get pregnant. That would make it more realistic as well.

Like you want to play? Fine, but take the risk you may end up needing to take care of a baby or 2 :)

Not saying that those sims do not use condoms, but still it would be great.

Hi, amazing work with this mod! I was just wondering.... when you hit lvl 5 with exhibition skill, is it just me or does your sim waking up(sometimes twice a night) just to remove their clothes. Its just getting little annoying now....cause i'm controlling a family of 4? Anyway its not a game braking thing , just wanted to know :) Keep up a great work! 

ok thank you for your answer can we add other animation that is don't in your link and don't make for your mod ? If don't can you make a folder where the mod will search and place it on a "bubble" named customised on the sims 4 game or sometihng

If you find any animations that are compatible with WW, you can use them.

August will see a new public release or what estimate do you got?

Also have you thought about cum overlays?

Also will you have to release updates after an official patch is released for TS4 or can your mod function without the need of keeping up with Maxis?

I am aiming for release this week.

I am thinking about cum overlays, but I don't know how easy that would be do implement. I have to look into it more before I can tell if this is going to be a thing.

The mod should work fine with every new game release. I don't think the developers would change the code base that much to break WW. If you have at least version 1.20 you can use every new version of the mod without any problems.

Hi, amazing work with this mod! I was just wondering.... when you hit lvl 5 with exhibition skill, is it just me or does your sim waking up(sometimes twice a night) just to remove their clothes. Its just getting little annoying now....cause i'm controlling a family of 4? Anyway its not a game braking thing , just wanted to know :) Keep up a great work! 

Hey, thanks! This will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks! By risky you mean that sims have a chance to get pregnant? I would say that yes, but the pregnancy system will probably be a little bit more expanded. I don't know how yet, but I will get to planning it soon.

Thanks for your reply Turbodriver! :)

Yes by risky I meant adding a chance to get pregnant. That would make it more realistic as well.

Like you want to play? Fine, but take the risk you may end up needing to take care of a baby or 2 :)

Not saying that those sims do not use condoms, but still it would be great.

Hello :) , there is a mod called "mc command center" with a lots of customizable options, and i remember that one of those options has pregnancy risk(%) while having "normal woohoo"  hope this helps :)

Hello :) , there is a mod called "mc command center" with a lots of customizable options, and i remember that one of those options has pregnancy risk(%) while having "normal woohoo"  hope this helps :)

Yes I am aware of this mod, as I am using it ;) However as you mentioned it's for the normal woohoo option, I don't think this is for Turbodriver's mod as well. As far as I could tell they use sex interactions but they are not tied to the inGame woohoo option? And let's face it the normal option that EA gave us is rather boring ;) 

Yes I am aware of this mod, as I am using it ;) However as you mentioned it's for the normal woohoo option, I don't think this is for Turbodriver's mod as well. As far as I could tell they use sex interactions but they are not tied to the inGame woohoo option? And let's face it the normal option that EA gave us is rather boring ;)

Oh well, didn't read your previous posts...silly me(who doesn't know about mc command center) :P  All in all your idea and some moodlets would be an amazing stuff ;) lets hope...

There is no sex options for me, just exhibitionism. Can someone help me with this?

create a new game, new save, and start sims4 game  as administrator, worked for me 

There is no sex options for me, just exhibitionism. Can someone help me with this?

and be sure to have your sims 4 updated

i've got a problem with the mod when i launch the game i don't have the status bar and my sim don't want to do anything i d'ont have the action bubble and the list of action to the left of the screen i've deleted the mod and restart the mod : nothing and i've charche an previous save nothing too can you fix this ?

I'n think i'm gona reinstall the game

Loving the mod, great work! Will be sure to be a Patron as the mod develops.

Is it possible for you to add the WooHoo traits and effects in the future? E.g. WooHooing boosts Social and Fun moodlets and the Friendship and Romantic Meter.

Thank you for this wonderful mod! I was just wondering, how do you get the girls naked? Cause when they take their top and bottoms off they just have the normal default bra/underwear on.

Are sure it's default? The default underwear is orange colored and the one implemented by WW is white. You should be able to undress underwear, but if you're encountering some bugs with it, next release should cover that.

If they were working, but dissapeard, go to 'saves' folder and remove 'WickedWoohooMod' folder. This should be fixed in next release.

If they were never there, make sure you have downloaded some more animations.

Is there anyway to stop clothes being removed and just have a naked outfit because with WW all my CC gets removed

Next release will have an option to do it.

so is that this release?

Next release, hopefully this week.

i've got a problem with the mod when i launch the game i don't have the status bar and my sim don't want to do anything i d'ont have the action bubble and the list of action to the left of the screen i've deleted the mod and restart the mod : nothing and i've charche an previous save nothing too can you fix this ?

I'n think i'm gona reinstall the game

Make sure you're running version 1.20 of the game. If it worked before then go to 'saves' folder and remove 'WickedWoohooMod' folder. This should be fixed in next release.

Loving the mod, great work! Will be sure to be a Patron as the mod develops.

Is it possible for you to add the WooHoo traits and effects in the future? E.g. WooHooing boosts Social and Fun moodlets and the Friendship and Romantic Meter.

Yes and they will be added, eventually I want to remove the default woohoo, but first I need to make sure that the new one covers everything that the default does.

For Some Reason My Female Nipples Aren't Visible There Just Like Little Tiny Barely Visible Circles And Some Is Still Barbie Top Parts Any Way To Fix? I Have The Nude Skins Installed .. 

If the CC for it is done to work with nudity then that is the extent of how much I can help. WW has nothing to do with CC and there is nothing I can do about it, sorry.

Transgender support so female Sims can have cocks and not have to use a strap on that will clip with their male genitals or something? KW lacks this so far.

Someone would have to make a model that works with females and have the same penis mesh as males to fit existing animations.

For Some Reason My Female Nipples Aren't Visible There Just Like Little Tiny Barely Visible Circles And Some Is Still Barbie Top Parts Any Way To Fix? I Have The Nude Skins Installed .. 

You need this, the latest patch broke how skins worked. Enjoy.

Thank You, i figured it out, but now i'm having another issue : / it says there's options to have group sex and also change your WW options, i don't have that what am i doing wrong ?

Thank You, i figured it out, but now i'm having another issue : / it says there's options to have group sex and also change your WW options, i don't have that what am i doing wrong ?

Now that I can't help you with. The mod has some bugs that glitches my sims out so I uninstalled it until the next public release. I'm sure somebody around here can help tho.

I would like to give a big thank you to all the modders making animations for Sims 4. It hasn't been that long and we already have 50+ woohoo animations for Sims 4! Keep up the great work everyone :)

A big thank you and shoutout to TURBODRIVER, Amra72, Eksclusiv, KLM, Mike24 and vivid369. Keep up the fantastic work!

I've released on Patreon a pre-release version which, as I was saying, should be released this week for everybody. The release for public versions will work differently after this release. I will be aiming for the beginning of the month after previous month of work, so next planned release would be at the beginning of October (since September would be the month of work).

Here's the list of changes for the pre-release, notice that there are no fixes in this one.

• Added 'Go Away' interaction to make sims around your sex interaction go away
  • Changed detection of mirrors objects to be based on tags

There are no group sex animations yet, but I know of few that are coming and settings option in the current public version is visible only when you click on objects.