WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 17.05.2018 at 7:59 PM, TheWhite said:

how do you pee with this mod? I read some place you can pee everywhere or something.

That's not yet released.

On 18.05.2018 at 5:12 AM, anonbear11 said:

The male breast shrinking issue appears to still be present in this latest version. This is an issue I noticed back in January, and I would like to see if anyone can replicate it (I have written about this previously). It first cropped up after the December 30th update.

If you make a breasted male sim "Bob" (using traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn), once Bob has had sex (and his household has been reloaded by the game), Bob's breast size are resized to and stuck at the default breast size (i.e., they can't be made bigger or smaller, and if you try to in CAS they will revert to default after leaving CAS). If you delete WW, then everything goes back to normal and Bob's breasts can be freely re-sized in CAS (meaning something about WW and labeling sims as having had sex is screwing this up).

I have tried making a new save, the issue persists

I have tried making a new save and removing anything non-WW/non-MCCC, the issue persists

I have tried making a new save and removing everything other than WW or WW animations, the issue persists

I have tried making a new save and removing everything other than the base WW files (i.e., I removed all animations), the issue persists

The only way to make the issue go away is to remove WW... (which is not really an option).

I want to see if anyone else can replicate this issue.

Step 1. Give a male sim breasts using traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn and either noticeably increase or noticeably decrease their size in CAS

Step 2. Make him have sex with someone

Step 3. Leave his household to go manage your worlds

Step 4. Go back to his household and observe his chest size

WW virgin men are completely unaffected by this and all women are completely unaffected as well.

Have you ever tried reverting the Sims rig back to the original? WickedWhims modifies and extends the Sims rig to support animations for breasts, tongues, and penises.

a_rig_default_override.package

19 hours ago, TurntSimmer said:

It's all good now. I found a solution on the website. But i have another question tho ... I can't find the Turbo career mod on your tumblr (Zerbu). Did you deleted the mod ? 

That's not my mod.

12 hours ago, Tachyon said:

If Turbo or someone else can please help out on these  2 questions:

1) How do I assign a Strap-on to a NPC sim (for my own sims, it's done via the Wardrobe)? 

2) There should be a Nudesuit in the Outfits menu , as part of the Get Together expansion - but I can't seem to find it no matter what.

Once you install a strapon mod by Azmodan22 you can change it by clicking on Sims that don't have a penis.

Changing to nude was removed and replaced by Naturism/Exhibitionism.

1 hour ago, deceasek said:

Hey, is this already fixed?) Can't find in changelogs

Hey, yes.

6 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Once you install a strapon mod by Azmodan22 you can change it by clicking on Sims that don't have a penis.

Changing to nude was removed and replaced by Naturism/Exhibitionism.

Hey Turbo, thanks for replying. I already do have Azmodan22's strap-on mod installed, but I still can't change it for Female NPC sims by clicking them. Can it be changed only if my controlled Sim is directly interacting with them in a sex act?

Edit : Nevermind, seems like I was using an older version. Apparently 3.3.4.127 lets you assign a strap-on for any Sim. Sorry to waste your time.

@TURBODRIVER Reverting the rig did not do anything (other than remove breast physics). I just tested out that package you attached, men's breast still got re-sized.

I went through my records, on 3.2.4.115h (November 10, 2017), there was no issue. Men's breasts were fine, animations and physics worked fine too. This was back when the mod consisted of several files.

On 3.2.4.122a (December 30, 2017), I noticed the issue. By this point the mod had become only three files (I may have missed an update or two between 3.2.4.115h and 3.2.4.122a). I figure something happened when this change was occurring.

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:47 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 10:54 AM, franco49 said:

With the latest WW update teenagers can not do "woohoo" (vanilla), which setting did I miss?
In the previous version of WW, this was possible.

Enable it in Sex Settings -> Other Settings.

Yes, I know these options on the WW menu, and they are all set to have the "WooHoo" (vanilla, not WW Sex, which works perfectly) between Teen people and Teen/Adults.

I found and tested a solution by installing the "Teen / Adult Romance & Mess Around" mod.

On 5/17/2018 at 10:47 AM, TURBODRIVER said:
  On 5/12/2018 at 2:50 AM, oblivion4d said:

Hey Turbo,

Just for the record. I've done additional testing on the Polyamorous trait. It definitely does NOT ignore the Relationship Awareness Switch. I tested this very thoroughly.

Sims behave as they should with the Noncommital trait. And they behave as expected, when the Relationship Awareness Switch is turned off. But as long as they have the polyamorous trait and the relationship awareness switch is on, they will not engage in autonomous sex.

This can be easily tested, over and over, by using the NPC sex cheat, to make an NPC jerk off. A polyamorous sim (provided they're in a relationship already), will only watch, cheer or leave. But the moment the relationship awareness switch is turned off, they'll ask to join.

Right now, as far as I can tell, the Polyamorous trait is behaving EXACTLY as the 'NotJealous' trait used to. No more, no less.

I remember there being a wickedwhims debug command to automatically trigger an autonomous encounter in the cheat console, and then give the percentages. Is that still usable? 

Hey! Okay, I will take your word on it. I'm going to rewrite the logic of this just so I clear I'm not missing anything.

The commands are still there, 'ww.test_sex_autonomy'.

I can confirm with oblivion4d. Autonomy is broken with the Polyamorous trait currently.

On 5/18/2018 at 12:47 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

That's not a thing yet, but I have the assets, I just need to implement a whole thing for it so other modders can add their own condoms as well.

If it's not silenced then it should be fine.

If an animation is set to cum outside and not inside, the Lazy and Clumsy traits increase the chance of pregnancy occuring.

Hey. I can add them back but I don't have a good idea for them so for now they are gone.

Hey! Okay, I will take your word on it. I'm going to rewrite the logic of this just so I clear I'm not missing anything.

The commands are still there, 'ww.test_sex_autonomy'.

Hey! I don't understand at all what do you mean.

Hey! Yup, it's in works.

The game keep asking to delete files? I don't belive that.

Only cuck Sims will masturbate automatically.

Hey. Sexual preferences would be nice, yes.

I'm not really looking into killing Sims, it's tricky to get it right.

There is no limit.

Try using the 'ww.fix' command.

Make sure you remove ALL old WickedWhims related files.

Enable it in Sex Settings -> Other Settings.

Hey. Make sure your Sim is an exhibitionist.

That's not a thing, but you can try using this command: ww.preference_hetero 100 all

Thank you TD, will give it ago.

Thank you for your response. :smile:

Zenn xx

On 9.05.2018 at 1:29 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

On 6.05.2018 at 7:48 AM, zykfrytuchiha said:

Will "Family Oriented" trait get bonuses/aspirations from incest in future?

What sort of bonuses?

Don't know. Thats why I'm asking if u have any plans for it.

There could be a lot of things. Increase happiness when sex with family member or increase parenting or when sex with mother/father sim gets hidden trait - mommy/daddy/mamas boy/girl etc. that influence relationships with spouse. This is things from top of my head. Didn't really think about it what it could be.

Also I wanted to set costume as naked base (I'm trying to add nipple piecing to always show when naked or bare chest) but it didn't work.

1 hour ago, OkButDragonDicks said:

Hey, I forgot to ask about this and I don't see it listed anywhere. What happens if... Ok, let's call the sims A B and C.

Sim A and Sim B are in a relationship, and Sim B cheats with Sim C. Sim B and Sim C have the polyamory trait, but Sim A does not. What happens? Does Sim A get jealous?

Any Sim that isn't polyamorous will get jealous if they see their partner with others unless there are in play other traits that cancel it.

Well, in new game there are no skills sex and exhibitionism. And they're not going to have moodlets after the process

P.S. and old saves too

P.P.S. In old saves found an old message about raising the skill. The message itself is there, but the text is empty.

P.P.P.S Removed all mods except this one. The problem persists. Version of game  1.41.42.1020, mod 3.3.4.129c - 11 May 2018

Hope here will answer me

2 minutes ago, north-deer said:

Well, in new game there are no skills sex and exhibitionism. And they're not going to have moodlets after the process

P.S. and old saves too

P.P.S. In old saves found an old message about raising the skill. The message itself is there, but the text is empty.

P.P.P.S Removed all mods except this one. The problem persists. Version of game  1.41.42.1020, mod 3.3.4.129c - 11 May 2018

Hope here will answer me

If you use an old save make sure you make a clean save first before playing. 

see turbodrivers instructions on this. 

HI! I downloaded the newest version  3.3.4.129C but even though the actual sex animations work, my sims cant interact with each other.. once i removed it from the mods folder everything was fine.. what do I do?

On 21.05.2018 at 10:10 PM, B10HAZARDx333 said:

First page of this thread under tutorials.

Also read the mod description, all of it. You can learn a lot about how the mod works.

good luck & happy simmin. =)

Did  the SHALLOW cleaning and deep cleaning - did not help.
Old game / new game - no difference. There are no effects, skills and moodlets.
Also, female characters do not have menstrual moodlet

20 hours ago, north-deer said:

Did  the SHALLOW cleaning and deep cleaning - did not help.
Old game / new game - no difference. There are no effects, skills and moodlets.
Also, female characters do not have menstrual moodlet

If you use 7zip check you have the newest version, it could be that.

I had to re-download WW & some animations last week because of it.

delete WW & re download it.

i also noticed your running version 1.41.42.1020

update your game, you should be running 1.42.30.1020 

Drag out your Mods folder to desktop & right click on the game in origin & click on repair game.

then, do a clean save & ALWAYS (save as) title it cleansave0 & quit game.

delete the new mods folder & put your mods folder back in & clean save (save as) title_01 & quit again.

now load save 01 & play.

if you still have problems, you still have the cleansave0 to fall back on.

You should always make a clean save when adding or removing or updating mods, i always do & my game is running fine with no LE's.

hope that helps you out.

and remember, Have fun & happy Simmin.

B10 =)