WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

51 minutes ago, robyou87 said:

How this work do i have to enter this in ?

you open the command line with ctrl+shift+c, then I'm guessing you'd just type it in and hit enter, for example to set Richard Simmons to gay:

ww.gender_preference homo [Richard Simmons]

I haven't tried this though, so I hope if I'm mistaken that someone will correct me.

1 hour ago, azoresman said:

It has been removed !

You can use my 2 years old (standalone) mod hosted here >http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=576385

Works for any sim, any age, any species, active or not.
Read the description . Has the Female/Male/Bi/None and also percentages for each gender.

I use it!  I love it, it works well with WickedWhims, which I also love.  Thanks for making it!  I had originally been under the impression that we were going to be able to set gender preferences in CAS but nope, and that made me very frustrated, so I did a search and found your mod, which instantly removed my frustration!  :smiley:

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

15 hours ago, RedFaction said:

Thanks for the big update !

I gave it a test, it's awesome !

I wondered if it would solve my issue with transitions, but it doesn't.

Here is what happens if you want to know :

• If I'm playing the transition animation and click "Next", the animation switches instantly to the next one. If I do it near the end of the animation, the transition happens seamlessly ! :smiley:
  • If I let the animation plays, the transition still loops back for half a second before switching to the next one, which breaks the transition effect :neutral:

Is there a way to solve this ?

I tried to reduce the transition animation length below its actual length in S4Studio to lure WW into switching faster but it didn't work, still loops back :frown:

Because animation rendering tick and simulation tick is not synchronized, I can't time changing animations exactly to when animations end.

It might be possible to inject a function that runs once an animation finishes but I haven't tested it yet.

14 hours ago, zelrish said:

I checked all those parameters in my package and they are set properly. Weird. 

As I said it worked fine with the previous version from WW. Just with this one it is not loaded at all.

Would you mind me sending you my package by pm maybe in case you would like to investigate?

I can still recreate my package and see if it works again maybe.

Also here is the content of my xml on the first animation including the header

Reveal hidden contents

'wickedwoohoo_animations' can't be set to 13, should be 1.

'animation_length' should never have decimals in it.

13 hours ago, assntitties said:

Awesome!

Might it be possible in the future to choose custom situation outfits, like how we can currently choose underwear?

I'm specifically thinking of the towel outfit and the spa robe. We have this great topless towel but can't use it properly. :smile:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4864-female-towel-topless/

It's nice but I don't really know what to do about this. Not really sure how that would work.

1 hour ago, simden said:

Has something happened to Sex Skills?   Installed the update but all my sims have zero sex skill now (and ww.sxnextlevel cheat doesn't work.)

Sex skill was removed.

13 minutes ago, gny said:

everything works fine thank you for it! but I have one issue. I can't see 'penis settings' anymore! it's gone after I installed the new version of WW. the previous patch worked for me. 

You have some old WW files installed that prevent that menu from showing up.

On 4/20/2018 at 2:39 PM, Vengeance_11 said:

This depends on your game version. If it's 1.41 or lower, then update it, as well as your mods. If it's the newest 1.42, then it's a problem. 

hey my game is up to date and i just updated the turbodriver still asking me to create e save everytime i make a new save or new game. and there is a mod error. i ran through mod conflict detecter and all mods are fine except the cas parts that is part of the turbodriver says its a stray file. im not sure. they game works i can still play with it and my others just keeps giving me stupid pop ups. is mccommand allowed to be used with this, what bout ui cheats extention those are my only other 2 major mods, beside basemental and the wickedwhims. also if you guys could make a seperate period mod thatde be amazing which is really the only reason i want this mod

7 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

'wickedwoohoo_animations' can't be set to 13, should be 1.

'animation_length' should never have decimals in it.

wickedwoohoo_animations set to 13 was a test I did after checking someone else package where it looked like it corresponded to the number of animation in the package so I tried it out without success anyway :tongue:

The decimal in the animation_length was the issue. Interesting that it used to work before this version. But well, thanks a lot for the help :smiley:

Hello

There should be a difference between male in female:

Out of my experience male want to sleep after sex (!!! Melatonin !!!) and should not been in flirty mood for the rest of the day :smile: (Satisfaction time should be longer than 6 hours)

Several days ago a girl friend told me while we were out for a dinner, the background is sad as she is seriously ill atm. :

"In the past I was able to do it 10 times and then afterwards another 4 times with my boyfriend on a day. but now ..."

(Maybe not true for all female, but from the pure biological point of view true. Females are unsatiable !!! :bawling: Thanks to social conventions the male has to do the first step, else we would be raped by them all the time. :frown:)

This should be taken into account for the satisfaction moodlets and the flirty mood.

More:

My female sim got the satisfied moodlet from a blowjob. Ehm. I tried the whole day with my girlfriend, she got not pleasantly satisfied at all. (No not really, but I suggested, she started to laugh, and declined that, in my opinion, really valuable approval experiment, as she allready knew the outcome of it: "No way!!!")

Another example: Two of my sims just performed a Teasing (Kissing) animation full dressed. I interrupted it as I wanted to go home with them. I do not know about the NPC sim, but mine was pleasantly satisfied. (For this experiment my girlffriend was more open minded, but we also failed in approval. This time it was for me to say: "No way!!!";))

I think by the classification of the animations there is a way to find out what is happening in the animations and to decide by that about the satisfaction of the participants.

For example:

<T n="animation_type">HANDJOB</T>
          <T n="animation_genders">MALE</T>
          <T n="animation_naked_flags">BOTTOM</T>
          <T n="actor_interactions">
            <T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_id">1</T>
              <T n="receiving_actor_category">NONE</T>
            </T>
          </T>

This would mean the first actor is receiving some satisfaction, while the "reveiving actor" gets no satisfaction as of <T n="receiving_actor_category">NONE</T>

The "receiving actor" may get horny, but not satisfied! For this some genital penetration is needed, in general.

For implementation, should be easy:

Start a timer at the start of an animation.

Stop it at the end btw. change of the animation.

Look for a penetration factor, multiply it by the time elapsed. (In the example above 0 for the "receiving actor")

(Subtract a calm down factor multiplied by the elapsed time, to prolongue the act (may be influenced by experience and others), should be of course lower than the lowest penetration factor else you create a never satisfied sim)

If the sum of penetration is higher than the orgasm threshold (this may depend on experience and others too):

Move to the climax stage

OR:

Add satisfaction moodlet,

If gender is male, add cum to the "receiving actor"

By this also the feature, "Seperated in act orgasms" is implemented. (Another step in the immersion direction is done.)

1 hour ago, Scorpion_SK said:

Thank you very much for the update!

Sorry for my curiosity, but want to ask about those two changes:

Why?

Hey! The sex skill was removed as it has no real effect on anything and presently is a pointless feature,

I think it's being reintroduced in the future once it has a working and functional purpose,

The satisfaction moodlets were removed from solo activity too as again, serves no real reason and often come up negative regardless of skill,

Basically the mods been getting a major overhaul and although things are added, sometimes it's helpful to remove a useless feature or two for enabling others to run smoothly once the game has a few less checks to make or inject,

13 hours ago, DarkZephyr said:

I use it!  I love it, it works well with WickedWhims, which I also love.  Thanks for making it!  I had originally been under the impression that we were going to be able to set gender preferences in CAS but nope, and that made me very frustrated, so I did a search and found your mod, which instantly removed my frustration!  :smiley:

Thanks, but do you know why did Turbo remove it?

58 minutes ago, HinaChan said:

The sex leveling was part of a mod I used now it won't work would anyone have the last WW package....

The sex level was removed!

This didn't really have any affect on autonomy or satisfaction at present and was just unnecessary data traffic,

It might be back in the future when some mechanics are added that'll make use of it

6 hours ago, manuela1986 said:

A new update, awesome! How about adding an option for removing only one sim from a group sex instead of cancelling the whole thing? :smile:

3 hours ago, Aramiteus said:

Or exchange one actor.

Removing actors from a running session could be tricky on a statistical level,

The xp and relationships etc get a little harder to track and record with various Sims jumping in and out,

Could get a little messy and anyhow, it probably would take just as long to remove and shuffle Sims around as it does to start another sequence!

On 4/24/2018 at 10:15 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Updated Noir and Dark Sims penis support

Unfortunately, this update actually seems to have broken my equipped (via the tattoo menu) Noir and Dark Sims penis. Actually, even just having it as the only/default penis, there's still a problem. The problem is that it is miscolored (please see attached image). Is this something that will need to be updated on the creator's end? 

And oh, additionally, the penis settings menu has gone entirely missing. 

04-26-18_7-12-29 PM.png