WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

11 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Interesting, but, unfortunately, the way Sims offspring system works doesn't really allow for this without heavy modifications which would conflict with any pregnancy-related mods and especially MCCC. So I don't really see this becoming a thing.

Ah, well.  Thanks! :smile:

5 hours ago, Kitsunechanw said:

hey i downloaded this and a few animations but turbodriver keeps saying its out o date. and has created a bug where i cant sell my pets or put up for adoption without preventing the game fro saving the rest of tie i play. please can you update soon

This depends on your game version. If it's 1.41 or lower, then update it, as well as your mods. If it's the newest 1.42, then it's a problem. 

23 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

What's the point?

Apply 3D cum during animation.

23 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

You can do that with the new animations system but precision is still affected by simulation lag.

So we can't play an animation without make it loop, just like vanilla animations ?

9 hours ago, Lil Miss Harmony said:

Hello Turbodriver ive installed your mod but for some reason the male parts keep turning up black i don't know why this is happening, can you please help me

04-21-18_12-56-37 PM.png

It's because you have a custom skin detail/skin color that's doesn't support the penis mesh.

13 hours ago, SpaceDogeBR said:

My The Sims 4 Updated i can't play with the mod, can you please update the mod too ? i want play again (yeah i already downloaded the 5 March update, archives)

Is this why I can't get the option to initiate sex anymore?  It has been happening autonomously in my game but the option to initiate it myself is gone.  I think it was "erotic" or something like that?  The "Wicked" settings option remains but the ability to initiate is no longer there.  I thought I had somehow done something wrong.  I uninstalled and then reinstalled the mod but nothing has helped, including removing ALL CC and other mods and only leaving this one with some animations in.

The description says "Requires The Sims 4 version 1.37.35, 1.38.49, 1.39.74, 1.40.61 or 1.41.42" but the latest game version is 1.42.30.1020.

Hello there,

I noticed for a while already that the menu "next" used to play the next animation in a serie doesn't work if you disable the automated change of position in the options.

Would it be possible to have the function work even with the automated change of position disabled?

I personally like more to control manually what is happening but being able to cycle through an animation serie without having to look for the respective animation myself would be very nice.

All in all, amazing work with the mod.

19 hours ago, SpaceDogeBR said:

My The Sims 4 Updated i can't play with the mod, can you please update the mod too ? i want play again (yeah i already downloaded the 5 March update, archives)

6 hours ago, DarkZephyr said:

Is this why I can't get the option to initiate sex anymore?  It has been happening autonomously in my game but the option to initiate it myself is gone.  I think it was "erotic" or something like that?  The "Wicked" settings option remains but the ability to initiate is no longer there.  I thought I had somehow done something wrong.  I uninstalled and then reinstalled the mod but nothing has helped, including removing ALL CC and other mods and only leaving this one with some animations in.

The description says "Requires The Sims 4 version 1.37.35, 1.38.49, 1.39.74, 1.40.61 or 1.41.42" but the latest game version is 1.42.30.1020.

Have you both re-enabled script mods in your options? If so, then something is up with your game since this update didn't affect the mod in any form.

1 hour ago, Vengeance_11 said:

Have you both re-enabled script mods in your options? If so, then something is up with your game since this update didn't affect the mod in any form.

Script mods weren't disabled for me, but I checked.  I even disabled and then re-enabled them. Other mods like Master Control do work for me. Should I do a "game repair" or reinstall the game or something?  Could older animations that haven't been updated in awhile cause some kind of conflict?

Honestly, I have no idea what happened.  It was working fine for me until a day or two ago when I noticed the interaction choice was no longer there.  Now I can't seem to get it to show up anymore.   I am at a total loss.

The only things I've done differently was to purchase a couple more game packs and install some additional animations.  Beyond the patch update I can't think of anything else.

58 minutes ago, DarkZephyr said:

Script mods weren't disabled for me, but I checked.  I even disabled and then re-enabled them. Other mods like Master Control do work for me. Should I do a "game repair" or reinstall the game or something?  Could older animations that haven't been updated in awhile cause some kind of conflict?

Honestly, I have no idea what happened.  It was working fine for me until a day or two ago when I noticed the interaction choice was no longer there.  Now I can't seem to get it to show up anymore.   I am at a total loss.

The only things I've done differently was to purchase a couple more game packs and install some additional animations.  Beyond the patch update I can't think of anything else.

The mod still works fine for me on v1.42 so I would recommend both repairing the game to make sure and also update or remove any outdated mods. 

1 hour ago, DarkZephyr said:

Do a batch fix in S4 studio, also take your mods folder out & make a clean save, then put it back in save as/quit, then load the new save & play.

hope that helps, have fun & happy simmin. =)

8 hours ago, Vengeance_11 said:

The mod still works fine for me on v1.42 so I would recommend both repairing the game to make sure and also update or remove any outdated mods. 

I have removed all mods except for this one and its still not working.  Strangely when reinstalling it in a fresh save I did get the message that it was installed and should work.  As I mentioned before, autonomous sex still works.  Right now my sim is getting a blow job on his bed.  Clearly I have done something wrong somewhere.  I just don't know what, unfortunately.  I guess I will just have to be happy with the autonomous stuff. Thanks for the suggestions.  :smile:

7 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Do a batch fix in S4 studio, also take your mods folder out & make a clean save, then put it back in save as/quit, then load the new save & play.

hope that helps, have fun & happy simmin. =)

I did these things as you suggested.  Apparently I had some CC that needed to be fixed, so thanks for that suggestion, but nothing that was interfering with WickedWhims which still won't let me initiate while autonomous works fine.  I don't know what I did wrong but something clearly changed in my game as it was working spectacularly just a couple days ago.  *shrug*  At any rate, thanks for the help. 

On 20/03/2018 at 7:14 PM, dailywalker said:

I always get those exceptions in my game.

I cant figure out what is conflicting in my game. Sorry I cant help more.

The exceptions used to crash my game to the desktop before. I can now trash the notification. 

I have fully paid legal copy. 

I probably have various mods conflicting. I am a control freak.

*Please never assume someone has not paid for the game they are playing.*

*always assume the patreon modders are doing the same as E.A, e.g charging you for random crap so its the same thing* ;)
they both in conflict...pirate copy or not doesnt matter...

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 22.04.2018 at 11:35 AM, zelrish said:

Hello there,

I noticed for a while already that the menu "next" used to play the next animation in a serie doesn't work if you disable the automated change of position in the options.

Would it be possible to have the function work even with the automated change of position disabled?

I personally like more to control manually what is happening but being able to cycle through an animation serie without having to look for the respective animation myself would be very nice.

All in all, amazing work with the mod.

Hey! Thanks for letting me know! I will have that fixed tomorrow! :smile:

13 hours ago, aaron1983 said:

*always assume the patreon modders are doing the same as E.A, e.g charging you for random crap so its the same thing* ;)
they both in conflict...pirate copy or not doesnt matter...

Man... I need to start adding random crap so I can make a post every day and people will think I'm working my ass off instead of actually doing it. Good idea!

7 hours ago, angel.heart012 said:

I already  uninstalled and redownloaded/reinstalled the mods and still did't work.

I'm talking about the whole game, the game packs, expansions and stuff packs as well as the mods.  I uninstalled all of that and reinstalled the game.  I also deleted the C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 completely, although I kept the saves and the tray folders and then reinserted them. 

My first post. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but certain animations such as Wild Guy's newest update and Azmodan22's animations aren't working at all for me. I just did a completely new install this week so things should be clean. No exception error or anything, the animations just don't even show up at all. Any ideas?

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Always remove all files from the previous version before installation!
WickedWhims is made out of just 3 files!
(TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package, TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script, ww_cas_parts.json)

WickedWhims 3.3.4.129a

Sex General

• Made asking for sex use the default social chatting interaction
  • Fixed asking for sex being done by the wrong Sim
  • Reworked routing to the sex location
  • Reworked animations system to perfectly sync actors animations
  • Made changing sex animation switch it instantly
  • Made changing sex position possible by clicking on the object used for sex
  • Made closing the animations picking menu open the animations categories list menu
  • Made changing sex location allow for the entire room, not only objects visible in sight
  • Made inviting to sex possible by clicking on other Sims
  • Added 'Asking for Sex Dialogs Settings' menu and made sex asking dialogs settings easier to understand
  • Reworked swapping Sims sex spots to be easier to understand and allow to swap NPC Sims
  • Made the plumbob hide automatically during sex
  • Improved undressing during sex
  • Made instant outfit undressing respect underwear
  • Made undressing hat, gloves, leggings, and socks during sex appear under accessories
  • Added 'Auto Undress Gloves with Top' setting to undress gloves when undressing top
  • Added 'Global Instant Undressing Switch' cheat to instantly undress Sims outside sex
  • Rebalanced Sims need motives update during sex
  • Made penis state make a full update every new animation to assure it's displayed correctly
  • Fixed Sims in sex freaking out when other Sims need privacy
  • Fixed date goals not being completable with default woohoo
  • Fixed some issues with Sims not leaving after reacting to sex
  • Fixed Sims walking into each other when reacting to sex/cum
  • Fixed Sims reacting to each other nudity right after sex
  • Fixed the 'Next' interaction not working with Sex Progression disabled
  • Removed tractor sex

Sex Autonomy

• Added 'Relationship Awareness Switch' setting to Sex Autonomy Specifics
  • Made autonomy asking for sex dialog appear during chatting
  • Added new solo sex autonomy trigger to Sims watching sex
  • Made sex autonomy test for routability before picking a location
  • Made sex autonomy test for object accessibility before picking a location
  • Made sex autonomy cooldown shorter by half
  • Fixed sex autonomy chance increase resetting even when autonomy sex didn't occur
  • Fixed Sims special names not being displayed in sex notifications

Strapon

• Reworked strapon dress/undress logic
  • Added 'Auto Remove Unnecessary Strapon' setting
  • Removed 'Auto Equip Strapon' setting
  • Made strapon changeable on every Sim
  • Fixed Sims not dressing up after sex while wearing a strapon

Sex Relationships

• Made Basemental Drugs alcohol affect Sims decision making when asked for sex
  • Made Sims gain romance and friendship after sex, not just romance (80% romance, 20% friendship)
  • Made Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait have 25% chance of gaining friendship from sex instead of romance
  • Made Sims with the 'Erattic' trait have 50% chance of gaining friendship from sex instead of romance
  • Added 'Talk about Fantasies' romantic social interaction to increase sexual satisfaction
  • Reworked Sims satisfaction from sex
  • Made Sims sexual satisfaction threshold be decided based on their relationships
    • Sims with no established relationship will require the most base satisfaction (satisfaction threshold of 100%)
    • Sims with good relationships will be easier to satisfy (satisfaction threshold of 85%)
    • Sims with really well-developing relationships will be much easier to satisfy (satisfaction threshold of 60% or 55% when Sim has the 'Romantic' or 'Jealous' trait)
    • Sims that are partners will be a lot easier to satisfy (satisfaction threshold of 50% or 45% when Sim has the 'Family Oriented' or 'Domestic' trait)
    • Sims with the 'Noncommittal' trait cap the satisfaction threshold at the minimum value of 55%
  • Made Sims sexual satisfaction calculated from base satisfaction score divided by satisfaction threshold
    • Sims hygiene affects base satisfaction by -15% to 40% depending on the 'Slob', 'Squeamish', and 'Neat' traits
    • Sims energy affects base satisfaction by -5% to 25%
    • Sims positive and negative mood affects base satisfaction by -10% to 50% (with exceptions to 'Good' and 'Evil' traits)
    • Sims age difference affects base satisfaction by 0% to 25%
    • Sims with the 'Good' or 'Cheerful' trait ignore partners negative mood when affecting base satisfaction
    • Sims with the 'Evil' trait affect base satisfaction by 10% when a partner has a negative mood
    • Sims with the 'Mean' trait and positive mood affect base satisfaction by 5% when a partner has a negative mood
    • Sims with the 'Lazy' trait affect base satisfaction by -5%
    • Sims with the 'Childish' trait affect base satisfaction by -5%
    • Sims with the 'Clumsy' trait have a 25% chance to affect base satisfaction by -5%
    • Sims with the 'Active' trait affect base satisfaction by 5%
    • Sims with the 'Dance Machine' trait affect base satisfaction by 5%
    • Sims with the 'Fitness' skill at level 7 or higher affect base satisfaction by 5%
    • Sims positive and negative reactions to sex affect base satisfaction by -5% to 5% (with exception to 'Exhibitionism' and 'Cuckold' traits)
    • Sims cuckold reaction to sex affects base satisfaction by 15%
    • Sims with the 'Goofball' trait have a 25% chance to affect base satisfaction by 10%
    • Sims with the 'Loves Outdoors' trait affect base satisfaction by 5% for having sex outdoors at the household lot
    • Sims with the 'Bro' trait affect base satisfaction by 10% if partners have the 'Bro' trait as well
    • Sims with the 'Snob' trait affect base satisfaction by 10% if partners have the 'Snob' trait as well
    • Sims with the 'Romantic' trait affect base satisfaction by 5% if partners have the 'Alluring' trait
    • Sims with the 'Outgoing' trait affect base satisfaction by 10% for having group sex
    • Sims with the 'Exhibitionist' trait ignore negative reactions to sex and affect base satisfaction by 10% for each positive reaction
    • Sims with the 'Exhibitionist' trait affect base satisfaction by 10% for having sex in public
    • Sims with the 'Sexual Desire' moodlet affect base satisfaction by 20%
    • Sims with the 'Erattic' trait have a 30% chance to affect base satisfaction by -25% to 25%
  • Added positive sexual satisfaction moodlets for Sims with positive sex satisfaction outcome
    • Sims without the 'Loner' trait that have sex with strangers can get the 'Stranger' Confident moodlet
    • Sims that have sex with younger partners can get the 'Young Partner' Inspired moodlet
    • Sims with the 'Exhibitionist' trait that have sex outside of residential lots can get the 'Sex in Public' Energized moodlet
    • Sims with the 'Loves Outdoors' trait that are outside have a 25% chance to get the 'Sex in Public' Energized moodlet
    • Sims that have been watched during sex can get the 'Caught in the Act' Flirty moodlet
    • Sims with the 'Family Oriented' or 'Domestic' trait that have sex with their spouse can get the 'Marital Bliss' Happy moodlet
    • Sims that have sex with ghosts can get the 'Paranormal Intercourse' Focused moodlet
    • Sims that have group sex can get the 'Group Sex' Playful moodlet
    • Sims that don't experience anything special will get the generic 'Satisfied' Happy moodlet
  • Added negative sexual satisfaction moodlet for Sims with negative sex satisfaction outcome
    • Sims with 'Romantic' or 'Jealous' trait or Flirty mood that have bad sex with a partner can get the 'Bad Romance' Sad moodlet
    • Sims with the 'Family Oriented' or 'Domestic' trait that have bad sex with their spouse can get the 'Bad Romance' Sad moodlet
    • Sims with the 'Active' trait or 'Fitness' skill at level 7 or higher that have bad sex can get the 'Disqualified!' Embarrassed moodlet
    • Sims that don't experience anything special will get the generic 'Unsatisfied' Uncomfortable moodlet
  • Made positive sexual satisfaction moodlets duration depend on the level of satisfaction
  • Made Sims that perform solo sex interactions not receive any sexual satisfaction moodlets
  • Removed the Sex skill
  • Moved 'Sex Relationship Impact Switch' setting to the Cheats menu

Sex Special

• Added 'Cuckold/Cuckquean' Reward Trait for 1000 Satisfaction Points
  • Added 'Cuckold' moodlet and reaction to sex
  • Added 'Watch Sex' interaction
  • Made 'Change Into Towel' interaction available on all dressers
  • Made the towel outfit automatically take off underwear
  • Made changing Specific Gender Recognition possible on every Sim

NPC Sex

• Added 'Manual NPC Sex Switch' setting to Sex Cheats menu
  • Removed 'ww.manualnpcsex' command
  • Added 'Invite' interactions to manual NPC sex for inviting more Sims in
  • Added 'Next' interaction to manual NPC sex interactions
  • Made swapping Sims sex spot possible with manual NPC sex

Sex Technical

• Made vanilla woohoo disabled by default
  • Made animations limited to the maximum number of 10 actors
  • Added XML field for forcing to undress gloves ('animation_force_nude_hands')
  • Changed XML field from 'animation_naked_flags' to 'animation_naked_type'
  • Changed XML field from 'animation_length' to 'animation_loops'

Pregnancy

• Added Flirty and Neutral period moodlets
  • Removed Angry period moodlet
  • Made periods affect Sims hunger, hygiene, bladder, and energy
  • Made cramps have 3 different levels of strength
  • Added ability to disable birth control for individual Sims
  • Made Fertility Treatment service slightly less powerful
  • Made labor waters breaking have 75% chance to happen
  • Added 'Teen Pregnancy Reaction Switch' cheat
  • Fixed reaction to teen pregnancy not working the second time

Nudity

• Rebalanced experience gained by nudity skills
  • Made reacting to native nudity less likely
  • Added 'No Underwear' reward trait for 250 Satisfaction Points
  • Added 'Nudity Privacy Switch' setting to switch Sims respecting nudity privacy
  • Added a notification when Sims lose their swimsuit when jumping to water
  • Fixed freshly generated Sims not being able to undress
  • Fixed Sims walking into each other when reacting to nudity

Relationships

• Made more romantic interactions unlocked for teens
  • Made 'Kiss Neck' and 'Attempt to Seduce' interactions unlocked for adults
  • Made desire decay slightly faster
  • Removed the 'Gender Preference Switch' setting
  • Added 'ww.gender_preference <hetero/homo/bi/none> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]' command to set Sims gender preference

General

• Added Settings and Disabled Animations import/export functions
  • Added WickedWhims icon to the settings menu
  • Made all WickedWhims phone interactions located under its own category
  • Added 'Vanilla Interactions Switch' setting to disable base game interactions during sex (enabled by default)
  • Fixed some tuning altering functions running multiple times

Other

• Improved tick update accuracy
  • Added support for Noir Futanari Penis
  • Updated Noir and Dark Sims penis support
  • Updated integration with Basemental Drugs

13 hours ago, Simmergirl101 said:

Hey TURBODRIVER,

I just wanted to let you know, that I love this!! I, unfortunately, can't be a patron because I can't afford it at the moment, but just know, I'm mentally sending you good vibes and happiness, and if I could, I would!!

I guess it's your lucky day then ;)

Thanks!