WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

hi im here to report a bug with the july 5th update i just open the sims 4 after installing and there are a few slots where options should be but it's a empty blank and because of this bug my animations do not work. If anyone knows a fix please reply to this post thanks. For any help regarding or is it because the installer did not work correctly?  :-/

hi im here to report a bug with the july 5th update i just open the sims 4 after installing and there are a few slots where options should be but it's a empty blank and because of this bug my animations do not work. If anyone knows a fix please reply to this post thanks. For any help regarding or is it because the installer did not work correctly?  :-/

Is the source code public? I thought fun to try to modify or extend this.

I searched a bit and it looks like it's not public and it never will be but something called turbolib will be at some point in the far future? Is this correct?

And the alternative in the mean time is to decompile the bytecode?

Hi this is the first time I am posting and I am kind of new to using mods in my game. Have always used tons of custom content but only one or two mods until recently. I installed Wicked Whims and it's many companion animations about 3 or 4 weeks ago and they all worked fine but this last week I haven't had time to get on my game until today. When I opened Origin it forced me to do an update on my game, I am assuming this is the July 18 update unless there was another one today, and now the mod no longer works and is crashing my game. I downloaded the July 5 download of Wicked Whims thinking that maybe mine was outdated but the problem still persists. When my household loads I get error messages along with the Wicked Whim messages that pop up when you first get in your household and when I check the lastexception files it is Wicked Whims that is listed in the file dialog. Does the mod just need to be updated by the creator or is it something else?

i seem to be missing the ww.CAS_parts.json file from the d/l,is there a location i can get it from? Tryed red/ling file but not there.

I have the latest update to the game and the newest edition of WW. The last vertion of WW i had was 1.1.2.068.6,my current is 2.2.3.102.4

There were 2 files missing in the Download,the ww.CAS_parts.json and also the woohoo package file,ive tried getting a fresh d/l and install but these files are not included,please help.I have went thru all the trouble shooting and install tips,but no use.

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Just to note, the 1.32.1.1020 of the game is completely safe to use with the current release of WickedWhims.

Interesting, but I can't actually get it to work. I think there would be some serious alignment issues with it too. Maybe in the future, we will get something stable to implement into WW.

I am wondering, how to make an autonomous orgy scene?

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

I can do it easily in kinky world in the Sims 3, but not WW.

In a day, I even never see Sims have sex by themselves.

How does it work in KW?

Turbo, had a request if possible through your mod.

The buffs/traits will only define 'age category' caused such and such effect.. Is it possible instead to get specific sim name in that description instead. As of now it says something like "From Alex looking at sexy panties of a young adult".. instead to "From Alex looking at sexy panties of Jessica".

Not sure what do you mean, but if you're talking about desire moodlets, they can be caused by a lot of things so it would be hard to list them.

I meant as in the attached image... in the moodlet can it be replaced by the name of the Sim that has caused the effect.. so that it would read..

"From Alex seeing Jessica is sleepwear"

"I'd like to see what Jessica is hiding in those panties"

That makes the interaction more personal and involved and who is causing the effect. I understand this might not be possible via a mod but thought it was worth asking.

http://i.imgur.com/Cyx8nt6.jpg

Thank you !

I am pretty sure that's not a moodlet from WW.

I'm not sure if this is already a feature, so I apologize if so. But I've looked through all of your FAQs/Features/Tutorials and can't seem to figure this out. So If this isn't a feature, I'd like to request that it become one.

Here's my scenario. I use a lot of male nude top CC (i.e. UntraditionalNerd's and Luumia's muscular tops) for some of my more athletic Sim guys. Is there any way to edit the nude outfit used by WW so that when these Sims strip down completely, they're able to be wearing these nude tops? I've tried using MCCC's dresser module to copy/paste over the "situation" outfit that WW's uses for nude. However, the next time my sims get naked, this nude outfit resets.

I've noticed that the "nude" outfit used by WW (the "situation 0" outfit) is different than the nude outfit used in other interactions (i.e. the "bathing 1" outfit that EA uses when sims shower/bathe). I've tried editing the "bathing" outfit with MCCC, and this works / doesn't reset over time. However, fixing this bathing outfit unfortunately doesn't translate over to WW.

It's just a bit unrealistic for some of my huge muscle-y guys to suddenly lose all of their bulk when they're about to get it on. Any help / insight would be greatly appreciated!

Disable 'Nudity Assurance' in settings and edit the BATHING outfit. WW copies the bathing outfit as the nude outfit and uses the SPECIAL category.

TURBODRIVER,

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. However, what you're telling me to do isn't working.

Here's what I'm doing: Nudity Assurance is disabled through your WW settings. I have one of my sim's SLEEP outfits set to the preferred "nude" outfit I'd like him to have (which includes UntraditionalNerd's muscular nude top). Using MCCC, I changed this sim into the preset SLEEP outfit and "copied" the outfit using the MC Dresser module. I then had this Sim take a shower in order to change into their default BATHING outfit. I've paused the game in order to keep said sim from changing. From there, I pasted the SLEEP outfit over the BATHING outfit. And everything seems to be fine from there.

When this sim changes into their BATHING outfit later on, the changes I've made have stuck without any issues. However, if the sim gets naked through WW (whether this is through sex interactions or the "undress completely" interaction in exhibitionism), the changes I've made to the BATHING outfit have not translated over to WW's SPECIAL outfit. So said sim is missing UntraditionalNerd's muscular nude top.

Any help or insight here would be greatly appreciated.

Undressing Completly will reset the bathing outfit of Sim. I will hook it properly to Nudity Assurance for the next update.

Sorry if this question has already been answered but is there a way to change the underwear of an NPC without making them playable and clicking on the dresser? There's some service NPC underwear I want to change, but playing as them removes their service career.

Not really, but I was thinking about it. Maybe I will make it work like Penis Settings.

hey turbo I don't know if it is intended but my Sim gains exhibitionism skill while having sex in her room so no one is watching her.

but if it is intended could you maybe add an option to disable Exhibitionism skill gain while having sex

Hey! I am redoing exhibitionism right now, so a lot about it should be fixed and improved.

Is there anyway to have a undress setting that just leaves the shoes on? My options seem to be complete undressing, or auto-undressing. Complete undressing makes sim completely nude, auto-undressing will allow shoes to be left on, but also tops...which i don't want. Other than manually removing tops each time, is there an automated setting that can leave just shoes on?

You can disable undressing shoes, but if animation requires it, they will be undress anyway. Specifying outfits parts like that gets too complex.

In addition to the "just be friends" option could there be a "I'll call you tomorrow" option and if the sims who says they'll call dose not the relationship goes from current stance to slightly negative? apologies if this has been all ready requested/suggested, I try to look before I suggest but with there being over 300 pages of comments.

I don't think this is something for WW to do.

I hope I didn't overlook this suggestion, but is it possible to add sex as a club activity? I think it'd be an amazing addition. This mod is amazing by the way! Keep up the good work, it's much appreciated!

Not yet. Thanks!

Is the source code public? I thought fun to try to modify or extend this.

I searched a bit and it looks like it's not public and it never will be but something called turbolib will be at some point in the far future? Is this correct?

And the alternative in the mean time is to decompile the bytecode?

No, and it won't be while I am working on it. You're open to doing your own mods and I am willing to help. That's why I am doing the TurboLib which will eventually be easy to access. TurboLib will be a general collection of utilities for easy script modding of Sims 4.

Turbo, had a request if possible through your mod.

The buffs/traits will only define 'age category' caused such and such effect.. Is it possible instead to get specific sim name in that description instead. As of now it says something like "From Alex looking at sexy panties of a young adult".. instead to "From Alex looking at sexy panties of Jessica".

Not sure what do you mean, but if you're talking about desire moodlets, they can be caused by a lot of things so it would be hard to list them.

I meant as in the attached image... in the moodlet can it be replaced by the name of the Sim that has caused the effect.. so that it would read..

"From Alex seeing Jessica is sleepwear"

"I'd like to see what Jessica is hiding in those panties"

That makes the interaction more personal and involved and who is causing the effect. I understand this might not be possible via a mod but thought it was worth asking.

http://i.imgur.com/Cyx8nt6.jpg

Thank you !

that moodlet is from this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78165-sims-4-perverts-get-drunk-lost-inhibitions-new-adult-traits/

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Just to note, the 1.32.1.1020 of the game is completely safe to use with the current release of WickedWhims.

I feel it's hard to see a Sims to flirt other Sims to trigger sex scene, and then spread like a wild fire to entire lot!

How does it work in KW?

In KW, when two sims are having sex, those around them can ask to join in autonomously. Both PC and NPC.

Can I get some help, my characters cumdump moodlet never went away and will shower constantly but nothing helps, even using the cheat ww.clearcum its not helping, im using the latest wickedwhims mod version and the sims 4 v1.31.37.1020 with all the dlc 

Nevermind , backtracked on a few post and found that the shower didnt clean vaginal cum so had to use the toilet 

Can I get some help, my characters cumdump moodlet never went away and will shower constantly but nothing helps, even using the cheat ww.clearcum its not helping, im using the latest wickedwhims mod version and the sims 4 v1.31.37.1020 with all the dlc 

Nevermind , backtracked on a few post and found that the shower didnt clean vaginal cum so had to use the toilet 

hi i've had this mod for quite sometime and quite impressed. is there a command to stop sex. got into a situation where the sex was ended but i couldn't activate it again due to mod stating the 2 chars were still screwing. if anyone knows what the command line is I would much appreciate it. I've searched for it and couldn't find the command line.

Hi this is the first time I am posting and I am kind of new to using mods in my game. Have always used tons of custom content but only one or two mods until recently. I installed Wicked Whims and it's many companion animations about 3 or 4 weeks ago and they all worked fine but this last week I haven't had time to get on my game until today. When I opened Origin it forced me to do an update on my game, I am assuming this is the July 18 update unless there was another one today, and now the mod no longer works and is crashing my game. I downloaded the July 5 download of Wicked Whims thinking that maybe mine was outdated but the problem still persists. When my household loads I get error messages along with the Wicked Whim messages that pop up when you first get in your household and when I check the lastexception files it is Wicked Whims that is listed in the file dialog. Does the mod just need to be updated by the creator or is it something else?

im having similar but i download the July 5th version won't work right parts of it is missing like the correct installer please update wicked whims cause sims can't fuck every time they get ready to do it but then the interaction is canceled and click wicked whims scroll down certain slots are blank rectangles 

How does it work in KW?

I've been following KW almost from the begining, so maybe i can help explain. KW uses a lot in the interactions being autonomous. Depending on how the user has the settings set they can achieve a NPC orgy rather easily. One way of doing it is having it set to always accept. You can also click on a sim and in the pie menu change them to being horny and when a sim is set to that they have a very very high chance of doing any sexual act with any sim autonomously along with accepting, of course, any sexual request.

So I think what the person is hoping for in your mod is to one day have autonomy cause sims to do sexual acts more easily based on the users settings along with maybe being able to set how aroused a sim is that way orgies will happen autonomously more often with NPCs. :)

Hey i have a problem. WW has been working fine all day when out of know where my sims stop what they are doing ;) and the ww tab only has settings? i have tried to reset each sim, moved him out ad back in, restarted the game. Im going to reinstall the mod to see if that helps.

How does it work in KW?

In KW, there's a libido need.

If Sims hasn't had sex for a while, the libido need meter will fill up and make them horny. They will ask other Sims to have sex or masturbate by themselves.

The libido meter can be filled up much faster if Sims see other Sims naked or have sex. They will join the sex for threesome, or ask another Sims to have sex, or masturbate by themself, randomly.

I usually make my Sims naked as sleepwear, so you know what will happen next when Sims in the house see each other in the morning... Hahaha. Many times the Sims have sex in the strategic area like living room, or course they will get caught by other Sims in the house, and make their libido meter filled up much faster. Then It will trigger a massive chain reaction in the entire lot. LOL

I think WW can use the flirty and very flirty emotion as the libido meter rather then build a new one. The higher the sum value of flirty Moodlet, the higher the change for Sims to ask for sex.

And then you also need to create a new Moodlet for Sims to get flirty for normal Sims if they haven't had sex for a while. Similar to romantic Sims, but this less frequent as they just a normal Sims.

Seeing Sims to run their life by themselves is actually very fun. Especially seeing how they manage to have an orgy party by themselves... LOL

At first I thought, WW woohoo change is similar to KW. So I make my female Sims as sexy and being naked as possible, as there an exhibitionist feature. But it doesn't happen. I also let my Sims to flirt each other to get flirty Moodlet, as well as to let them see other Sims woohooing. But it doesn't work too thou...

Btw, I have the Patreon version of the WW with the autonomous feature.