WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 6/26/2023 at 12:58 AM, RUASim21 said:

The first thing you need to do is check your computer's specs because it might be something as simple as not having enough room for all the packs. Next, make sure you are deleting your localthumbcache  when you make ANY change to your mod folder. That's where you should start in order to rule out obvious problems. 

I always delete my L files when i start up the game. I guess the only thing it would be would be the specs. its just crazy this stuff works. my i7 and 2080 have been enough for like 4 years. and now all of a sudden they just arent. i even took out some packs up until high school years and still no success. oh well i guess cuz i cant afford a new pc

On 6/24/2023 at 4:05 AM, Sandatharius said:

Creep Sims will appear in locations like bars of clubs where there are nude Sims. They hang around and ogle Sims both inside and outside those locations. They aren't the same as Peeping Sims. Peeping Sims will only come to residences and peep through the windows. If your Sims are nude, in their underwear or swimwear, they will start masturbating. Creeps and Peeping Sims will both take pictures of naked Sims. You can also give Sims the Wicked Peeping Attribute.

My peeping sims won't masturbate or take pictures when they're peeping, any fix on that? thanks.

31 minutes ago, riotzaka said:

My peeping sims won't masturbate or take pictures when they're peeping, any fix on that? thanks.

The Sim being peeped on must be (a) naked or (b) in a bikini or underwear, before a Peeping Sim will react by masturbating and/or taking pictures. They also react similarly if viewing other Sims having sex in their houses. I have also found that some base game houses, as well as some Gallery-downloaded houses, and windows in those, seem to affect the Peeping Sims' AI, and even although they're looking at a Sim in his/her underwear, or is naked, they don't seem to "see" the Sim in the house, and so don't react. Not sure why that is. Windows with curtains or blinds might also affect Peeping Sims' ability to "see" the Sims inside the house.

Edited by Sandatharius
14 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The Sim being peeped on must be (a) naked or (b) in a bikini or underwear, before a Peeping Sim will react by masturbating and/or taking pictures. They also react similarly if viewing other Sims having sex in their houses. I have also found that some base game houses, as well as some Gallery-downloaded houses, and windows in those, seem to affect the Peeping Sims' AI, and even although they're looking at a Sim in his/her underwear, or is naked, they don't seem to "see" the Sim in the house, and so don't react. Not sure why that is. Windows with curtains or blinds might also affect Peeping Sims' ability to "see" the Sims inside the house.

I want to update on my issue, it seems that it only affected Tom Peeping. It didn't affect Tina Peeping at all since she's working normally (masturbating/taking photos) in my game. I guess I just have to wait for the next update lol.

Hi Turbo it seems it is currently not working. I am downloading your most latest update and whenever I attempt to wicked someone it comes up that I am using an outdated version and links me back to the site where I download the "newest version" which is the same one that I have downloaded and installed. 

9 hours ago, riotzaka said:

I want to update on my issue, it seems that it only affected Tom Peeping. It didn't affect Tina Peeping at all since she's working normally (masturbating/taking photos) in my game. I guess I just have to wait for the next update lol.

I don't really think that will help. I have experienced this happening with Tom Peeping for as long as I can remember, pretty much since I originally downloaded the mod 2 years ago. It only seems to affect certain residences, and even replacing the windows doesn't help. He still can't "see" the Sims. Also, sometimes it takes several attempts for the "invite in to have sex" to show up on him, and often he doesn't respond after several tries. I don't have Tina much in any of my saved games, since I only use female Sims. On occasion, she has shown up with any bisexual female sims I have made, but I generally delete her and then after a short period, the mod generates Tom.

Hello, I've been tryin' to fix that for a long time asked  here and there, but can't seem to find solution, so my question is, i have no default female bottom rather than WW type or any other female bottom cc, only WW and Native is shown in body selector, in CAS its normal, my female Sims have default body replacement, but in game when they take off their bottoms it seems like the other bottom body part therefore during the animation the genitals are not linked to each other, anyway what i want to ask is how to bring back normal female WW bottom, and i don't know why it happens, just want it to be the same as in CAS and in game itself.

Best regards!

1 hour ago, Vinicios28 said:

Is it possible to live in generic lot?in the case for my sims to live in a strip club?

If you have the Get To Work DLC, then I believe it is possible to build a strip club and have an apartment above it, or adjoining it. I have personally never done it, but I have read about others who have built retail stores, and live above their store. So I *think* it can be done.

On 6/29/2023 at 6:34 PM, Sandatharius said:

I don't really think that will help. I have experienced this happening with Tom Peeping for as long as I can remember, pretty much since I originally downloaded the mod 2 years ago. It only seems to affect certain residences, and even replacing the windows doesn't help. He still can't "see" the Sims. Also, sometimes it takes several attempts for the "invite in to have sex" to show up on him, and often he doesn't respond after several tries. I don't have Tina much in any of my saved games, since I only use female Sims. On occasion, she has shown up with any bisexual female sims I have made, but I generally delete her and then after a short period, the mod generates Tom.

So the only possible way to fix this is to change the windows that came with the houses and try every windows in the buy mode? that is such a hassle lol

Sehr geehrter Turbo,

wie können Sie ruhigen Gewissens die Mods von Ksuihuh weiter empfehlen? Die Erstellerin war seit Dez. letzten Jahres nicht mehr hier.

Beide Mods sind kaputt und auch auf Patron sind nicht alle aktuell. Rot-Apfel habe ich aus meinem Spiel entfernt. Als Ersatz kann ich die Mod "Active Modeling Career" von Grumpy empfehlen.

34 minutes ago, IamGreatBoy said:

What happened to the incest settings can't find a single one? played this back in march and they were still there btw

This question has been asked and answered many times. The incest and teen/adult sex option was removed from WW a few versions ago. The Inappropriate Unlock mod is now required.

Edited by Sandatharius
14 hours ago, riotzaka said:

So the only possible way to fix this is to change the windows that came with the houses and try every windows in the buy mode? that is such a hassle lol

As I said, it is only the occasional Gallery house that has this glitch. As far as I recall, the generic base game house are fine for the most part. Only occasionally do I run into a base game house that has this issue.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

This question has been asked and answered many times. The incest and teen/adult sex option was removed from WW a few versions ago. The Inappropriate Unlock mod is now required.

but how long ago i was playing this back in march and this looks like they removed it in july of 2022.

edit:  ah whatever if it's removed it's removed just weird that I still had the incest option in march, just gonna have to make the character not a sister, unsure how to do that though. oh well

Edited by IamGreatBoy
19 hours ago, Vinicios28 said:

Is it possible to live in generic lot?in the case for my sims to live in a strip club?

18 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

If you have the Get To Work DLC, then I believe it is possible to build a strip club and have an apartment above it, or adjoining it. I have personally never done it, but I have read about others who have built retail stores, and live above their store. So I *think* it can be done.

Technically - yes, practically - no. WW strip club the only way to do it is to at last check (unless there's something in this update of WW I can't play cause it's not working for some reason, or somehow missed previously) you have to build whatever other housing on to the lot, and then manually leave and come back to it. So say your owner lives there but has a day job when not running it - they'll go to the day job, then go back to the regular home. If you travel anywhere 'go home' takes you home, not the club. So, any time you travel and all in that scenario the only way to 'go home' is manually travel places. And you still have to pay for the separate house your no longer using. 

10 hours ago, IamGreatBoy said:

but how long ago i was playing this back in march and this looks like they removed it in july of 2022.

edit:  ah whatever if it's removed it's removed just weird that I still had the incest option in march, just gonna have to make the character not a sister, unsure how to do that though. oh well

You don't have to change anything. The Inappropriate Unlock mod that I provided the link to, allows sex with teen/adult and siblings.

From the mod: "Inappropriate Unlock mod re-adds incest settings and teen sexual settings to Wicked Whims. "

Edited by Sandatharius

Is there way to create mod: Nudist Rule, What sort mod needs to created thwart this process it seems like they made specifically after "adults" I played it without Incest or Poly relationships and I still get crash scenarios.

It also made my game play crash several neighborhoods without explanation.

SO I like to know what to do in next time server up running what to do?

Game reference in exception was streamer required is there way in Wicked Whims can we turn it off in mod settings.

Other in future request ask:

Will there be dildos, masturbation tools and gags be thing we can buy in wicked whim store?

Anybody else experience tongues being different colours during scenes where they are visible? I find that anything water-related they will be blue, as in the provided screenshot. Sometimes, they will be more black, but it's not consistent. I'm not using any CC tongue rigs at all.

Additionally, I've noticed the same thing with cum. Cherrypie's cum mesh will be blue sometimes. Other times, it's white.

Tongue.jpg

Edited by Sandatharius
18 hours ago, Brathering1881 said:

Hey!

I haven't played for a long time and now, since I updated my game to the newest version, I wanted to update WW as well. For some reason, it doesn't appear in object pie menus anymore. When I click on a sim, it's there, but not on any object :(

Can someone help me?

Have you turned Script Mods in the Settings back on after updating the game?

16 hours ago, cartje said:

Where do i find the option for start with multiple sims? I can't find it anymore

You need to go into Wicked Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Interface Settings -> Multiple Sims Start Switch and you should be able to initiate sex with more than one Sim at a time now!

image.png.1579f65009e4fa90b0e6eb83ab911538.png