WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

every day that a new game start a new active sim is out of my house I need help... my family is disappearing and I don't know why... here I send you the folder wickewoohoomod but I had problems to send this folder so I send you only a part if you need the other part tell please and thanks for answer my post

You haven't sent the most important files which are the sim_slot files. Just pack them into an archive and send the archive instead.

Turbo, I have some suggestions about 2 new sex competencies : dominator / dominated.

Do I put explanation here or do I send a private message to you ?

You can explain it however you want, but sending PM would be the best.

DRIVER ... JUST WANNA ASKING YOU .... DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND RIGS FOR MALE PENIS ... TS4 ????

THX FOR YOUR UPDATE WW

You will find all the rigs for animating on WW blog, link is at the top of the topic.

i can't seem to get the script to work for the wicked whims on a mac I've followed all the steps any suggestions

I had few people on Macs using WW with no problem. Just install it as every other mod.

I seem to have run into a bug.. one of my sims has a 'permanent' cum layer on them. None of the cleaning interactions have helped, nor has disabling the cum layer, using the console command, or editing them in CAS. Any help would be appreciated.

Nice find! Because chest and back cum layers were added later they were not properly hooked to cleaning. Thanks! I will try to release a fix for that soon. Right now you can try cleaning it through CAS.

Firstly, I love the mod. Thanks so much for putting together such a grand mod. : D

Secondly, I was wondering if there was a way to turn off Exhibition? My sim and his husband love to skinny dip together, but now they can't seem to without their exhibition being high enough (even when I've tried to disable the exhibition). D: If not, would it be possible to add to a future update? Thanks so much for your time, and again for a lovely mod. : D <3

Firstly, I love the mod. Thanks so much for putting together such a grand mod. : D

Secondly, I was wondering if there was a way to turn off Exhibition? My sim and his husband love to skinny dip together, but now they can't seem to without their exhibition being high enough (even when I've tried to disable the exhibition). D: If not, would it be possible to add to a future update? Thanks so much for your time, and again for a lovely mod. : D <3

Thanks! The problem with default nudity interactions is that they have to be based on skill level and custom WW interactions are tested on the script side. You can fix that by giving everybody max exhibitionism level with 'wickedwoohoo.exglobalmaxlevel' command and exhibitionism disabled.

I seem to have run into a bug.. one of my sims has a 'permanent' cum layer on them. None of the cleaning interactions have helped, nor has disabling the cum layer, using the console command, or editing them in CAS. Any help would be appreciated.

use shower... for some reason, using bath tub doesnt clean well....

and brushing teeth or clean face didnt work as well...

use shower... for some reason, using bath tub doesnt clean well....

and brushing teeth or clean face didnt work as well...

Future releases will have more ways to clean cum, including using hottub and brushing teeth. Not sure what do you mean by "clean face".

I noticed that when using a condom my sim still gets cum on her. Is there a way to make the cum invisible when using a condom?

You really didn't need to write about it here too, I left you a comment on Patreon.

But for interested, I've added setting to disable that which will be in the next full release.

I don't know what is wrong but my female sims have penis while going nude. I've tried to fix this by using cc shower fix, but that doesn't worked for me. Can anybody help me?

If you are using any penis mods there is a chance they are being applied on female sims.

If that is not the case, edit your sim in full CAS using a mirror or with 'cas.fulleditmode' command and change that sim to not use the toilet while standing.

Hi !. Why i can't use this mod

this V. me

[Version]
gameversion = 1.5.139.1020
codeversion = 1.200.000.101

i open script mod and use ..  i see TURBODRIVER....it all
But, In the game  i can't see the command to use 
Nothing happened in game 

It's wrong ? 

Thx u

Hi I have a question ....from three days ago when my male active sim from my computer buy condons next day he disappeared from my household family, he is not active sim and is not in my world this problem will have to do something with your mod?

He went to buy condoms and never came back home..

I don't think that has anything to do with WW, there is nothing that would affect sims in that sort of way.

Loving the mod Turbo, absolutely amazing.

Will we see the ability to remove accessories (Hats, socks, jewelry, etc) during exhibition and/or woohoo anytime in the near future?

Thanks! Well.. there is like 20 different accessories, so I don't see how I would allow to actually undress them in any nice way.

I guess I have to consider adding woohoo outfit and allow to switch to it while in sex.

Great mod, but I am having some issues, and need help.

- Some animations dont have sound (I downloaded most of them) (or some of them dont really have sound and this is not a bug?)

- When I cancel sex, my sims randomly spawn in the street

- When I try to make my sim to undress, it just refuses and a pop up appears telling me he doesnt want to do that right now, and a more reveiling clothing should be enough

- My sims won't cum or reach climax

- Animators add sounds to animations, if animations don't have sounds then they were not added.

- This would only happen if the sim is not invited to the lot. Rolestate of a NPC sim defines if that sim can be on the lot and if that is not the case then that sim will appear on the street. There are sims that don't have rolestates and will never be allowed in the house, but they are special situation ones (like Dead of the Dead NPCs). There are issues with that and I am aware of them, but in some cases I can't do much about it.

- Too low exhibitionism level. If it's suggests to change into revealing outfit then that is the best you can do with that sim current exhibitionism skill level.

- If animation is not setup to cum in proper way or there are no climax animations then it won't happen.

my sim buy condoms at the computer and went to sleep and I came out of the game but the next day when I enter the game again my sim disappeared from home is no longer in the neighborhood so I don't know what happened because this was the last move that my sim did :-( here is the last exception

every day that a new game start a new active sim is out of my house I need help... my family is disappearing and I don't know why... here I send you the folder wickewoohoomod but I had problems to send this folder so I send you only a part if you need the other part tell please and thanks for answer my post
Until your dilemma is resolved, be sure to save your remaining sims to your gallery library - if you haven't already done so. Hope things work out for you.

Good idea thanks for tell me

question: my sims keep going at it, but never reach the climax stage. is it because I'm using two male sims, and the animation is *technically* for MF? just wondering, cause it's getting aggravating. they went at it for an HOUR. REAL time. On x3 speed. o.O

also, anyone do any MM animations yet? I saw MFM, and FF, but no MM :(

question: my sims keep going at it, but never reach the climax stage. is it because I'm using two male sims, and the animation is *technically* for MF? just wondering, cause it's getting aggravating. they went at it for an HOUR. REAL time. On x3 speed. o.O

also, anyone do any MM animations yet? I saw MFM, and FF, but no MM :(

.... dude.....

climax stage you need to SELECT to climax... if you wait for progression, it will take VERY long time as the random select scene is LONG(i think)

during the act, select the sim, then select whicked, then select woohoo, then select climax to climax

also, this mod calculate animation using "REAL TIME"... not sim time...

example....

on normal speed, the animation finish around 14 second real time = 14 minutes sims time

on 3X speed, the animation finish 14 second real time = 45 minutes sims time....

also, dont complain animation here.... animation(most of them) are not done by turbo.

very rare to find MM animation even on sims 3. it may due to the fact most animator are male(i think)

with most male like watching MF and FF while female like MF and MM...

Here is the others were missing from the folder to save

Thanks! I see the issue with your save and I will look into it. The best thing you can do is to remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder from 'saves' folder and make sure you are using the most recent WW release.

Oh wow, I've never seen that before. No idea what happened there. Thanks for showing me this, I will try it and see if there is anything I can do about it.

Does that happen to everything or just the chair?

Turbo, can you make wickedwhims woohoo recognized as woohoo in the game?

I need to complete some "woohoo with..." whims and i can see that everytime i tried to complete this whims using wickedwhims woohoo, my sim whims just not completed. :(

That will happen, I am working on that right now.

Hy,

There is a way to stop the WW after a single climax? Because I noticed that the climax stage goes into loop. Thank you !!

How long is the climax depends on the creator of the animation. And make sure you set the sex interaction duration to end with climax.

I don't know what is wrong but my female sims have penis while going nude. I've tried to fix this by using cc shower fix, but that doesn't worked for me. Can anybody help me?

If you are using any penis mods there is a chance they are being applied on female sims.

Hi, Turbodriver.

I also have this issue. I have to use CmarNYC's anatomy mod (nude in CAS version) because sims have no their intimate body parts in CAS otherwise.

I install the female bottom part of his mod as he recomends if the penis part is installed:

Even if you don't want any changes to the female bottom, if you use a male penis you need a female bottom package to prevent random penis syndrome

but I still have this "random penis syndrome" and that is very uncomfortable for me.

I had no this issue when played with anatomy mod installed only.

Maybe there is a way to solve it somehow? To include CAS visible intimate body parts in WW or something else..

WW penis parts aren't allowed for random, so they should not be applied on their own.

You can try using the 'wickedwoohoo.forcenudeoutfit' command to replace all sims nude parts to default ones. Once that is done they should not have the penis back on, unless there is something else that would apply it.

Need some help with the body issue. So my adults get nude just fine but when the teenager uses the toilet or shower she streatches out. Not sure if I missed something or not.

Teenager? Is it female or male? Does it have any gender modifications?