WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Thanks for a quick reply, TurboDriver.

In The Sims 1 modding, which uses SimAntics coding, a BHAV function called "Create Object Instance" allows a new "object" (whether it was a toothbrush, a rose, an invisible thing or another Sim him/herself) to be created when a specified condition has been met to trigger it's creation. For instance, when a Sim is commanded to eat a meal, the "Create object instance" function in its BHAV code creates a fork object in the sims hand. The fork model is attached to the hand model, so wherever the hand bone is commanded to bend, so too will the forkmodel move with it. (You may or may not already know this, but regardless, I'm explaining it for reference.)

Does Sims 4 coding (whatever language is being used; I'm assuming not SimAntics anymore?) have an equivalent of "create object instance"? If it does, my vague proposition is to fire a microscopic object on or inside the the dick when commanding a wicked woohoo animation, which the handjobber's hand or blowjobber's mouth will be attached to during sex. That way, regardless of the receiving sim's height, the hand and mouth will follow the dick every time.

Of course, I would love to learn Sims 4 coding; cuz I'd love to contribute myself. Maybe even make a cumshot, since I don't yet see that in existence on this forum yet.

It's not the hand that is placed where the fork is, but the fork is placed where the hand is. It doesn't work the other way. Moving the hand separably is not a thing for sims. You can attach a object to the hand, but not the hand to the object.

Oh well. i can change it up a bit. Another question. When i try to export the files from s4pe, i get this 

Error reading resource 0xBC4A5044-0x00000000-0xB5219C6C0597CA2F

Front-end Distribution: 0.4.6-beta

Library Distribution: 0.4.6-beta

Source: s4pi.WrapperDealer

Assembly: s4pi.WrapperDealer, Version=1608.5.1146.12182, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Could not find a resource handler

----

Stack trace:

ved s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.WrapperForType(String type, Int32 APIversion, Stream s) i F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:linje 128

ved s4pi.WrapperDealer.WrapperDealer.GetResource(Int32 APIversion, IPackage pkg, IResourceIndexEntry rie, Boolean AlwaysDefault) i F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pi\WrapperDealer\WrapperDealer.cs:linje 66

ved S4PIDemoFE.MainForm.browserWidget1_SelectedResourceChanged(Object sender, ResourceChangedEventArgs e) i F:\SourceTree\Sims4Tools\s4pe\MainForm.cs:linje 2654

----

and an error message. I've gone through Turbodrivers tutorial 3 times now to see if i messed up somewhere, but i still get the error. Any help would be appreciated.

Unpack S4PE using 7-zip.

i can't find a stripper pole and vibrators with custom animations in here? where is this blowup doll i must have it :P

the glory hole can be made 2 ways:

1. a hole in a wall object

2. a hole in a  toilet cubicle and still use as a toilet.

There are no custom animations for the stripper pole or vibrators, are you talking about creating animations? I thought you were talking about creating objects.

I didn't save the blowup doll, but when I see it again I will.

Stripper pole: http://19sims4blog.blogspot.de/2015/04/gogo-stange.html

Vibrators: http://chisimi.tumblr.com/post/125399408407/okayyy-lol-im-done-with-this-stuff-for-now-have

I thougt about creating a mod with more realistic looking skin for the genitals as I have worked with PS quite a bit (would give it a try at least) :-p but how do I get the 3D-models used for the penis and vagina to edit? I watched some tutorials but they all start already having the models. I have no experience in making mods so help is appreciated a lot ;-) thanks!

You can export the models with Sims 4 Studio. Just load a package with the model and CAS in it, select it and export the mesh.

There are no custom animations for the stripper pole or vibrators, are you talking about creating animations? I thought you were talking about creating objects.

Vibrators: http://chisimi.tumblr.com/post/125399408407/okayyy-lol-im-done-with-this-stuff-for-now-have

objects with custom sex animations added to them. those objects listed are just decorative. what I'm trying to do is make objects that are functional. as for them already out there i have different meshes.

Hi Turbodriver,

There is a way to get pregnant just doing "vaginal sex"? Maybe in the next update? Thanks for answers and for the great animations! Sorry my english..

Hey! Pregnancy will be implemented in future updates, check the List of Suggestions in the topic.

objects with custom sex animations added to them. those objects listed are just decorative. what I'm trying to do is make objects that are functional. as for them already out there i have different meshes.

Well.. you start with a decorative object, but you can add animations to anything you want, even a lamp.

Bonjour Blackberry se mods est obsolète il faut pendreFive New Sliders For The Sims 4! - Height, Hand, Neck, Bulge, and Gradual Height Growth! - 2/17/2016 Update  de Mod tes sims celui ci fonctionne tres bien avec le Wickedwoohoo

Thank you, Dmuster3. 

And while I can't bring myself to learn French, I'm very grateful for the file you suggested as a solution. Sadly, however, it doesn't work, as the function of this mod doesn't appear to exist anywhere in Create-A-Sims. I especially don't understand the new update instructions for installation that were given by the sim author who wrote up this mod:

(On the ModTheSims download page for this mod: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=571799&c=1&ht=&page=1&pp=25#startcomment)

New Instructions.

icon2.gif IMPORTANT 

Enter add_slider <command> <number>, with <command> being the command listed for the slider, and <number> a number between the min and the max values of the slider. Min and Max are usually -100 (smallest) and 100 (largest), unless it is specifically stated otherwise.

Where exactly do I add this line of code? Also, how specifically should the line be written?

Not sure I understand very well but I use the version 0.04 (stable version) of that great mod.

To modify the height of a sim, don't go in the CAS but do it directly in the game.

1. Select a sim

2. Ctrl+Shift+C

3. testingcheats true

4. add_slider_height -100 (or any value between -100 and 100)

Don't know if that's the right answer to your question. :-)

Hmm, I think I'll take the vibrators to use in some of my animations. I can just change the XML file whenever TURBODRIVER figures out a way to add functional objects to his mod, no?

Thank you for the mod :D.

Turbodriver,

For people who don't want to use the monthly paiement system of Patreon, is it possible to use Paypal or Paysafecard ?

I searched in the Patreon page but sorry, did not find any link to Paypal.

btw, you are not just doing a really great job, you also spend time here explaining and explaining again. THANKS ! :shy:

Back again, with more questions. I followed the tutorial all the way, and put the package in my mods folder, and when i start up the game, and get the WW pop-up, my name shows up under animators, but my animation doesnt show up as a option. I obviously did something wrong somewhere, any clue?

Hmm, I think I'll take the vibrators to use in some of my animations. I can just change the XML file whenever TURBODRIVER figures out a way to add functional objects to his mod, no?

his going to add a tutorial soon on how to add animations to objects. i can do almost any object just need animations put into it. wiull probably be opening my own thread soon so stay tuned.

Right now you can make an animation on any object, the XML tutorial has the info on how to get the custom location guid.

If you want to put the object in the sim hand, I don't know how to do it, I need to find out myself. Jeffyboy made animations like that, but I've never seen them in work so I don't even know if they work.

Creating animations with object in hand and that interacts with objects (move them, trigger animations) will be implemented in future releases.

Turbodriver,

For people who don't want to use the monthly paiement system of Patreon, is it possible to use Paypal or Paysafecard ?

I searched in the Patreon page but sorry, did not find any link to Paypal.

btw, you are not just doing a really great job, you also spend time here explaining and explaining again. THANKS ! :shy:

You can use PayPal on Patreon and only support for one month.

Thanks!

Back again, with more questions. I followed the tutorial all the way, and put the package in my mods folder, and when i start up the game, and get the WW pop-up, my name shows up under animators, but my animation doesnt show up as a option. I obviously did something wrong somewhere, any clue?

Send me a private message with your package and we will figure it out.

Really great mods! Beautiful work.

possibility integrated the action make a baby in this mods ?

Pregnancy is going to be implemented in future releases.

could you help me ?

when I make my sim animation the game crashes and closes.

how should I do to make them work ? please

Well, that is not enough info to help.

Send me private message and include possible lastException files and package with your animation.

Excuse my english ... both sims are juxtaposed up to the launch of the action and remain blocked .  Attached files "last Exception" ....Thank you

Did you updated to the newest version of WickedWoohoo? If yes, then go to 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder, it contains old corrupted data.

okay, so since LL is missing the feature of searching within threads, and after googling in all the different ways i could possibly think of, i apologize if this has been asked or mentioned before.

i can't figure out how to get females with masculine frame (and penis mesh) to get erections. (which makes some animations quite awkward.) i don't know if it's just an unimplemented feature so far, or if it's a bug on my side. anyone who knows anything about this?

okay, so since LL is missing the feature of searching within threads, and after googling in all the different ways i could possibly think of, i apologize if this has been asked or mentioned before.

i can't figure out how to get females with masculine frame (and penis mesh) to get erections. (which makes some animations quite awkward.) i don't know if it's just an unimplemented feature so far, or if it's a bug on my side. anyone who knows anything about this?

I could be wrong but I don't think we've gotten that far yet.

hi Turbodriver,

i was thinking about diseases for wickedwoohoo...not fatal but sims would need a medicine or tea ...or plants :) .I didn't see this in your mod list.

Is the diseases simply an annoyance or a punishment? Think if diseases hold any value to the gameplay and give me more details on how this would work.

New addition of changing body frame of sims made it quite problematic to support.

Where it would be fairly easy to add penis mesh for masculine females (the mesh that is already used for males), it's difficult to make it for feminine males. Bottom for females and males is so different that it's hard to position the penis without breaking some stuff. I don't think I want to deal with this right now.

-X- helped me with the model for females, but it showed how problematic it is to make it look good and I am questioning now if I even want to do this.

Generally when something is problematic I leave it for later to keep going with stuff that I know how to do and not waste time. And maybe there will be a point when someone will know how to deal with this and push this forward for me.

your late update doesn't work :/

Well that's helpful, I will right a way fix the thing that apparently doesn't work.  :s

sorry im new and I have yet to learn how to use this site still does not know how to explain , and if I make some grammatical error is because I'm Italian , so I downloaded Wicked Woohoo and also other animations type Amra72 etc . and then I followed the steps to install and to date we have in the game appear to me all Woohoo options etc . But when I try to make my Sims any sexy animation the game freezes and immediately after the game crashes and closes giving me error. look I do not know how to explain better :(

lastException.txt

Hey Turbo.. don't know if this is a bug or just happening for me.  I installed the latest update.  I'll see if I can explain... when I initiate a sex action, sometimes the sim that will be asked for sex starts doing another action and the ask for sex is cancelled for that sim.  But, the initiating sim just keeps trying and trying and won't do anything else.  So, I exit the game completely and then start it up again.  When I do, the sim that kept trying seems to behave fine, but he or she no longer has any ww options with objects and isn't recognized as an available sim for ww sex.  It has happened twice since the update, and after several game shut downs and restarts they are still ww-less.  I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but I also don't have the orange pop-up at start saying that all sex actions have been cancelled (or something like that).

Thanks again, I love your mod!