WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

That is actually something that was reported to me like.. yesterday and I don't think anybody said anything about it before. Using the female physical frame for males does not work well with the penis mesh, so now we need a model for females with penis too. Unless there is someone who reads this and knows how to model, I would need to do it, learn how to model and fix it 

After searching a bit, I found a mod called "~ BE BLESSED ~ female/futa cock" posted on some other web site that you should be able to find easily.

I didn't test it because chicks with dicks do not turn me on, so I don't know if it works with WickedWoohoo and with the current version of the game.  According to the comments, this adds a female cock as an accessory (uses a glasses slot). If it fits the female physical frame better than the current hard cock, then I hope that it could be added/removed by the WW script just like the hard penis for men?  I don't know how to do that, though.

The ~ BE BLESSED ~ female/futa cock does work with wicked woohoo!!! The only problem is it's too long lol so the tip of it will pop out of the other sim. If it was a little shorter it would actually work perfectly! 

If I haven't responded to your issue, the answer is most likely already explained in the main post or someone else already helped you or asked for necessary information to help you.

This is amazing!! I've installed and tested it and so far so good :). Now all we need are some awesome cum shot animations... if that's even possible. Thank you so much to the creators of the mod and the animations! You all did some great work! Now how about those cum shots... lol

I don't know if cum would be possible, I would assume that yes, but to be sure I need to test more stuff with CAS parts.

So um is sex just a never ending loop or do I have to change a setting?

Right now the sex interaction never ends since there are no gameplay elements implemented that would stop it. Once I start rolling out content towards more gameplay around sex, that will be added.

That is actually something that was reported to me like.. yesterday and I don't think anybody said anything about it before. Using the female physical frame for males does not work well with the penis mesh, so now we need a model for females with penis too. Unless there is someone who reads this and knows how to model, I would need to do it, learn how to model and fix it 

After searching a bit, I found a mod called "~ BE BLESSED ~ female/futa cock" posted on some other web site that you should be able to find easily.

I didn't test it because chicks with dicks do not turn me on, so I don't know if it works with WickedWoohoo and with the current version of the game.  According to the comments, this adds a female cock as an accessory (uses a glasses slot). If it fits the female physical frame better than the current hard cock, then I hope that it could be added/removed by the WW script just like the hard penis for men?  I don't know how to do that, though.

I can't use that, because it's a different model. The model for males and females have to be exactly the same to work with every animation.

i have enabled the script, and put the folder like your instruction but still didn't work. :(

You really should buy the game, mate. Pirated copies won't get any support here.

Turbodriver, about the cumshot-part: As far as I know KinkyWorld is using cum masks in CAS to make it happen. It should be working for Sims 4 as well but it would still need somebody who is going to create those first. 

Turbodriver, about the cumshot-part: As far as I know KinkyWorld is using cum masks in CAS to make it happen. It should be working for Sims 4 as well but it would still need somebody who is going to create those first.

No, it's not that simple. I don't know how does it works on technical side for Sims 3, but in Sims 3 accessories don't have individual categories, where in Sims 4 they do. I need to add things as new layers to not override anything existing. I don't know how this works yet, this is what I've seen from looking at S4S.

I've just released WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.024 for everybody to fix issues with outfit data updating which cause sex interactions and exhibitionism to not work.

Okay. Hopefully it will be possible one day. 

I am not saying it's not possible, it probably is, I just don't know yet.

I am trying to do as many tutorials as I can so people can contribute. :)

I'm ready to do all the English - French translations you will need.  ;-)

THANKS !!!! :wub:

I see you add the translation package. I start the french translation if no one starded it yet ;)

merci pour avoir commencé la traduction francaise si jamais tu en a marre envoie moi les fichiers je continuerai  ;) (en fait j'allais la commencer :))

Thank you for have been started the french translation is even your bored of this send me the files i will continue ;)

turbodriver i'm a  french girl, if you need some help for translation i may could help you !  (i've seen some gamers ask it for you)

J'ai ouvert une discussion sur la traduction française > ici <

I open a thread for the french translation > here <

Thank you for the great work. I loved TS3 and Kinky World, but the lag finally got to me. I even purchased a brand new gaming laptop but apparently it didn't help much. Then I checked back and saw how far this mod of yours has gone. It's amazing. There were still many features to be added but at this point it's great.

Count on me becoming a patreon as soon as I get my hand on this month's salary :P.

This is not really something you have to be concerned with, but apparently there just weren't enough animations around for this mod yet. Especially female solo and lesbian ones. So if everyone wants it I will put some of the animations I made up here when I get home from work. Judt 5-7 animations currently, but I'm working on more as we speak.

I have suggestion with Exhibitionism though. At the current stage it's a little too...easy. Just 4-6 club gathering and I can already maxed it out. It would be nice to add some  requirements between levels and slow down the leveling speed a bit.

I have two issues about the get naked command.

First, i have a blank choise when i clic on the active sim. I play with a french sims4 version, and i think the command would be something like "get naked" because it's what he do when i choose it.

post-826767-0-14890500-1472296561_thumb.jpg

Second, when i do it (get naked) when the sim is sitting, he "dive" under the floor to undress like he would do in the pool.

post-826767-0-99322400-1472296576_thumb.jpg

I think is a WW issue cause i dont have many mods and this appear with the last WW (023 and 024)

Thank you for the great work. I loved TS3 and Kinky World, but the lag finally got to me. I even purchased a brand new gaming laptop but apparently it didn't help much. Then I checked back and saw how far this mod of yours has gone. It's amazing. There were still many features to be added but at this point it's great.

Count on me becoming a patreon as soon as I get my hand on this month's salary :P.

This is not really something you have to be concerned with, but apparently there just weren't enough animations around for this mod yet. Especially female solo and lesbian ones. So if everyone wants it I will put some of the animations I made up here when I get home from work. Judt 5-7 animations currently, but I'm working on more as we speak.

I have suggestion with Exhibitionism though. At the current stage it's a little too...easy. Just 4-6 club gathering and I can already maxed it out. It would be nice to add some  requirements between levels and slow down the leveling speed a bit.

That is probably true, I will look into tweaking the exhibitionism skill.

First, i have a blank choise when i clic on the active sim. I play with a french sims4 version, and i think the command would be something like "get naked" because it's what he do when i choose it.

attachicon.gifBlank1.jpg

Second, when i do it (get naked) when the sim is sitting, he "dive" under the floor to undress like he would do in the pool.

attachicon.gifBlank2.jpg

I think is a WW issue cause i dont have many mods and this appear with the last WW (023 and 024)

What version of the game are you using?

More of a suggestion on how to set up something.  Split sex duration between short medium and long and then how many positions to go throug. Example medium for three position progressions. Might still use a menu with a maximum number 

Great, thank you ! I don't know how many lesbian animations there are at the moment but not a lot, I think. :-)

Ouch ! And did I already say thanks for the new 1.1.1.024 version of the WW mod ? Thanks a lot !!!

Great, thank you ! I don't know how many lesbian animations there are at the moment but not a lot, I think. :-)

Ouch ! And did I already say thanks for the new 1.1.1.024 version of the WW mod ? Thanks a lot !!!

Lol, as far as I can tell, there's only 1 lesbian animation and none for female solo. That's why I decided to make some of my own...

Lol, as far as I can tell, there's only 1 lesbian animation and none for female solo. That's why I decided to make some of my own...

That's great, Mike24 has made some nice lesbian ones for Sims 3 so I would only assume that when he gets time he'll do it for Sims 4 but who knows.

attachicon.gifBlank1.jpg

attachicon.gifBlank2.jpg

1.22.22.1020, in french.

If i remove all other mods (and particulary Darkpool's No privacy), the option is still blank but i have a balloon help saying (in french) i cant undress if there some teen or kids.

More of a suggestion on how to set up something.  Split sex duration between short medium and long and then how many positions to go throug. Example medium for three position progressions. Might still use a menu with a maximum number 

I think I will give the option to type in any amount of minutes you want the max time for the sex interaction to last instead

attachicon.gifBlank1.jpg

attachicon.gifBlank2.jpg

1.22.22.1020, in french.

If i remove all other mods (and particulary Darkpool's No privacy), the option is still blank but i have a balloon help saying (in french) i cant undress if there some teen or kids.

Okay, thanks! I will look into that!

i can't find the option to disable 'Gender Restrictions' in settings and i can't save ==! plz help 

Screen_Shot_08_27_16_at_03_13_AM.png

Screen_Shot_08_27_16_at_03_14_AM.png

Are you in version 1.20 ? 

i'm in version 1.20.60.1020

Then turn the game off, go to 'saves' folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder and try to save the game again. If the error appears, check if a new lastException file was created and send it my way. There is more info on how to do this in the topic, about reporting bugs.