WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

18 hours ago, AnonyHex said:

That should be an option in the Wicked menu, I think both the one you get on a sim and the one you get on a PC. I can't remember the exact path to it, but I think it's under something like "sex options -> Autonomy." There'll be different options for how frequently sims will autonomously have sex, and that also includes where they go when they choose to have it. I think the medium option has them getting together fairly frequently, but trying to find a private location when possible--pretty sure that's the setting I have in my game, and my sims almost always go to a bathroom on the lot and have sex somewhere in there (often the shower if one is available).

I'll give that a look the next time I'm playing. Thanks! ❤️

7 hours ago, justcamp8836 said:

Are you going to post the new update to WickedWhims on here so the people who don't have Patreon can download it?

When there's a breaking Sims 4 update TURBODRIVER usually posts it here pretty quickly.  There might be a few, as wider exposure turns up a few bugs and he posts those.

Once it's stable though it's usually Patreon where you see the action.  You'll get new features much earlier their - give it a try; the price is low and it helps support WW's development.

1 hour ago, Bhob said:

When there's a breaking Sims 4 update TURBODRIVER usually posts it here pretty quickly.  There might be a few, as wider exposure turns up a few bugs and he posts those.

Once it's stable though it's usually Patreon where you see the action.  You'll get new features much earlier their - give it a try; the price is low and it helps support WW's development.

I do know that The Sims 4 is about to release a big, major update before Get Famous is released. 

9 minutes ago, 008zulu said:

Has something significant changed with this new version? I have installed the mod correctly, but radial menu options are missing, there are blank entries in the settings, and it seems to have disabled all the skills you can buy with the reward points.

Similar things happen to me when I install a new version of a mod, but fail to clean up everything from the old version.

Try saving away your old mod directory, delete everything, and just install this new version. If you still have the problem - let us know.

Delete the onlinethumbnailcache also.

35 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Similar things happen to me when I install a new version of a mod, but fail to clean up everything from the old version.

Try saving away your old mod directory, delete everything, and just install this new version. If you still have the problem - let us know.

Delete the onlinethumbnailcache also.

It was a mod conflict, thanks. Not sure which or how though, I'm usually pretty thorough about uninstalling old stuff. Oh well, lesson learned.

8 minutes ago, 008zulu said:

It was a mod conflict, thanks. Not sure which or how though, I'm usually pretty thorough about uninstalling old stuff. Oh well, lesson learned.

Well now the fun part. Add half back and see if it breaks. Rinse and repeat. Eventually you will find the culprit - unless it is really just an abandoned leftover.

14 hours ago, justcamp8836 said:

I do know that The Sims 4 is about to release a big, major update before Get Famous is released. 

Yes, the change of python version can (will?) break all existing ts4scripts.  I assumed that was what was being talked about if after a break it would be Patreon exclusive or on hear as well.

Though I'm not the stupendous TURBODRIVER to predict the future, I just am saying what's happened in the past.

4 hours ago, Bhob said:

Yes, the change of python version can (will?) break all existing ts4scripts.  I assumed that was what was being talked about if after a break it would be Patreon exclusive or on hear as well.

Though I'm not the stupendous TURBODRIVER to predict the future, I just am saying what's happened in the past.

Yeah, it's going to break all ts4scripts, but i don't have that many script mods anyways, it's just that WickedWhims is one of my favorites. 

31 minutes ago, justcamp8836 said:

Yeah, it's going to break all ts4scripts, but i don't have that many script mods anyways, it's just that WickedWhims is one of my favorites. 

Let us hope it is as simple as recompiling the scripts with the new compiler.

Patch notes indicate the update will happen November 8, 2018.

Block updates now (offline) if you want to protect your current mods.

3 hours ago, Flavia.Santos said:

turbo driver what is happening with the wicked, I downloaded the version patreon v3.3.5.135.1 - 30 October 2018 and appeared a message asking to update !? as well? And why are not you upgrading here anymore?

The Patreon Version was updated again yesterday it still has a Few bugs. So I'm sure once he irons those out Turbo will release a Stable Version here on LL.

1 hour ago, blackblu08 said:

The Patreon Version was updated again yesterday it still has a Few bugs. So I'm sure once he irons those out Turbo will release a Stable Version here on LL.

I hope so. We've already got Oniki basically refusing to give us a new public release, so WW is all I have left for sim lewding! T-T

Can someone help me? Using WW and even though i have nudity autonomy turned off, as well as random interactions off, npc sims and my sim will get nude when using workout equipment. My sim also has no point towards exhibition (new sim) so i don't even think they would do such a thing. Am i missing something, or are all sims just supposed to get nakers when working out?