[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

1 hour ago, mike24 said:

FUTA CHRISTMAS UPDATE - 30-12-2017!!  XD

COMPLETE SEQUENCE - SHEMALE/GAY/FEMDOM - Missionary On Bed

It's a demostration penis rigged. I used a penis rigged default by Turbodriver. He will release an updated with  penis rigged very soon!!

Features:

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 01

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 02

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 03

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 04

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - CLIMAX

This is a separate package. It call "WW_mike24_FutaAnimations". (Always you can use the penis rigged as you want, but weight paint can be differents, so maybe look different in another models of penis, I dont tested it, so I don't know how look with other models)

Your game and the animations look beautiful mike24!:love:

Thank you for the update. Enjoy the rest of the holidays mike.:blush:

3 minutes ago, santanaX said:

Awesome animations Mike! Thank you for the update!

Would it be alright if I left a tiny wish for a F animation with dildo on floor/sofa/wherever? :smiley:

I haven't found any dildo animations so far from others and I really like your stuff.

Hey! I'm not on mike's level but working at it :classic_angel: you can find some like that in my file for now :blush: 

Nice work Mike! love em!

4 hours ago, santanaX said:

Awesome animations Mike! Thank you for the update!

Would it be alright if I left a tiny wish for a F animation with dildo on floor/sofa/wherever? :smiley:

I haven't found any dildo animations so far from others and I really like your stuff.

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hey! I'm not on mike's level but working at it :classic_angel: you can find some like that in my file for now :blush: 

Nice work Mike! love em!

3 hours ago, xilenita said:

Thak you so much.

2 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

More of this, PLEASE! This is fucking amazing.

2 hours ago, twmuse said:

Thank you for the update.

Thanks to all!

------------------------

22 minutes ago, sharris8 said:

I'm just making sure I have the right idea...So, this update is just futa related no m/f sexy times?

Yeah, it's only Shemale or MM, but you can play with FM as Femdom.

The update is much appreciated, Mike. The new animations deliver a bit of something for everyone (in terms of gender combinations, I mean), well, except for those who want strictly F/F animations and R-Lo seems to have that department taken care of quite ably or M/F animation that don't involve strap-ons which is handled by nearly every other Wicked Whims animation ever.

On 31/12/2017 at 7:15 AM, FauxFurry said:

The update is much appreciated, Mike. The new animations deliver a bit of something for everyone (in terms of gender combinations, I mean), well, except for those who want strictly F/F animations and R-Lo seems to have that department taken care of quite ably or M/F animation that don't involve strap-ons which is handled by nearly every other Wicked Whims animation ever.

18 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Thanks Mike, and happy new year :beer:

17 hours ago, punjabi1999 said:

thx

---------------

Thanks and happy new year to all!!

On 12/30/2017 at 4:52 PM, mike24 said:

FUTA CHRISTMAS UPDATE - 30-12-2017!!  XD

PREVIEW MOVIE: CLICK ON THE MOVIE FOR WATCH IN HD

COMPLETE SEQUENCE - SHEMALE/GAY/FEMDOM - Missionary On Bed

It's a demostration penis rigged. I used a penis rigged default by Turbodriver. He will release an updated with  penis rigged very soon!!

Features:

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 01

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 02

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 03

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - 04

FUTA - Missionary On Bed - CLIMAX

This is a separate package. It call "WW_mike24_FutaAnimations". (Always you can use the penis rigged as you want, but weight paint can be differents, so maybe look different in another models of penis, I dont tested it, so I don't know how look with other models)

Hmm...

Could you provide a m/m preview of the animations? Usually futa animations don't collide as good in gay scenes due to waist and upper body proportions.