[Sims 4][WIP] Mike24 Animations for Wicked Whims

I have a problem. Every time I download your animations from Lovers Lab I get a solitaire download for Microsoft.    I have done this a dozen times and that is all that I am getting.  Thanks for your help.

God dammit I spent a good few minutes laughing my ass off at the absurdity of this.

Are you sure you're downloading the right file?: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3195-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims/

It's the latest date one, or simply the one with the largest file size.

I have not yet been able to make solitaire themes work. Can someone help me out with that?

More people have this problem and I dont know why... but I think so maybe there is  a problem with the navigator, try with other navigators how google chrome, mozilla, explorer. Or maybe some incompatibility with windows 10. When you can run the animations and if you like, please give thanks.

I finally got them to work so I'll explain what I did for others who are having this issue.

I don't know if this is how the files acted for everyone but on my computer the files attempted to open using Microsoft Solitaire. If this is what's happening, then right click on the file. There should be an "Open with" option that opens an additional drop down. Click on that. For me, WinRAR wasn't available automatically, so select "Choose another app." If you set it to open with WinRAR, that should circumvent the issue. Nothing I did would change it from a solitaire theme, but it can still act like a .rar while a theme.

I have a problem. Every time I download your animations from Lovers Lab I get a solitaire download for Microsoft.    I have done this a dozen times and that is all that I am getting.  Thanks for your help.

God dammit I spent a good few minutes laughing my ass off at the absurdity of this.

Are you sure you're downloading the right file?: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3195-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims/

I have not yet been able to make solitaire themes work. Can someone help me out with that?

More people have this problem and I dont know why... but I think so maybe there is  a problem with the navigator, try with other navigators how google chrome, mozilla, explorer. Or maybe some incompatibility with windows 10. When you can run the animations and if you like, please give thanks.

I finally got them to work so I'll explain what I did for others who are having this issue.

I don't know if this is how the files acted for everyone but on my computer the files attempted to open using Microsoft Solitaire. If this is what's happening, then right click on the file. There should be an "Open with" option that opens an additional drop down. Click on that. For me, WinRAR wasn't available automatically, so select "Choose another app." If you set it to open with WinRAR, that should circumvent the issue. Nothing I did would change it from a solitaire theme, but it can still act like a .rar while a theme.

Maybe this is the problem and solution. Thanks!!

I have a problem. Every time I download your animations from Lovers Lab I get a solitaire download for Microsoft. I have done this a dozen times and that is all that I am getting. Thanks for your help.

Are you sure you're downloading the right file?: http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3195-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-wicked-whims/

I have been using that download. I going to try something tonight that maybe causing a problem for me. It has to do with an AD Blocker with Firefox. It causes trouble with other sites also. I forgot about this the other night. I'll get back with you all if I find a solution. I do use Firefox as a browser exclusively.

I have been using that download. I going to try something tonight that maybe causing a problem for me. It has to do with an AD Blocker with Firefox. It causes trouble with other sites also. I forgot about this the other night. I'll get back with you all if I find a solution. I do use Firefox as a browser exclusively.

I found my problem to be something with Firefox. What I did was to download Google Chrome and then down load the Mod from this browser. Not sure why it would not download through Firefox. When I downloaded through Chrome when it came up to open up the file my Pea Zip program for unzipping files came up and then I unzipped the file through it. When it got done unzipping it went to the Desktop and then I put it in the Mods Folder in Sims 4. I tested it in the program some and found it to be working fine for me.

Thanks for the help to all.

and master mike24 by the way, why my wicked settings are blank? some of the options are blank.. i cant choose options cuz its only boxes to check.. thnx master mike 24.. hope there is a solution(s) :)

It was a bug WickedWhims but it has, I believe, been fixed in the latest versions of WW that are not yet available, I think, to the public.

​Pourquoi quand je mets des mots simples dans Google traduction, il m'inverse les mots en anglais? "(°^°)"

thnx for that info maybe ill w8 for the fix.. thnx anyway.. :)

When do you expect to make a public release?

I dont know... But two weeks ago I uploaded an update and only 3 people thanked me, its a little frustrating. But surely the last week of this month I will upload a new update.

So sorry about this, Mike. Your stuff was, as always, incredible!

I dont know... But two weeks ago I uploaded an update and only 3 people thanked me, its a little frustrating. But surely the last week of this month I will upload a new update.

So sorry about this, Mike. Your stuff was, as always, incredible!

Thanks Anarcis! 

So sorry! I'll usually thank people in a separate post but honestly I often forget to click that little green arrow give people the "up vote" thing. I just went back and voted up a bunch of your posts because I really want you to feel appreciated! Really tho, you put in a lot of hard work making the absolute best animations I've ever seen! Like, they have a truly awesome Maxis-level quality that I've only ever seen out of you and Amra for The Sims 4. And I'm sure that even tho people forget to click that little green arrow, they still greatly appreciate the effort you put into this.

Unfortunately there aren't enough animators that have reached your level of skill, and I really hope you'll stick around to make Sims 4 super fun with all your creativity! I love your work and would love to continue seeing what kind of new stuff you can come up with!

So sorry! I'll usually thank people in a separate post but honestly I often forget to click that little green arrow give people the "up vote" thing. I just went back and voted up a bunch of your posts because I really want you to feel appreciated! Really tho, you put in a lot of hard work making the absolute best animations I've ever seen! Like, they have a truly awesome Maxis-level quality that I've only ever seen out of you and Amra for The Sims 4. And I'm sure that even tho people forget to click that little green arrow, they still greatly appreciate the effort you put into this.

Unfortunately there aren't enough animators that have reached your level of skill, and I really hope you'll stick around to make Sims 4 super fun with all your creativity! I love your work and would love to continue seeing what kind of new stuff you can come up with!

Thanks Sexygamer!  I´d prefer thanks in  a separate post as like you doing... but arrow is wellcome too, because the creators need feel their works must be appreciated.

In anyway, dont worry I will continues uploading updates here thanks to my patrons because withouth their help this is not possible. If people demand, I will conitnues with SIms 4 for a long time!!

Take as long as you need. Thank you for your hard work and dedication with your free time you could've easily put into other things. You're truly kind and I'm sorry people are not showing you enough appreciation.

Take as long as you need. Thank you for your hard work and dedication with your free time you could've easily put into other things. You're truly kind and I'm sorry people are not showing you enough appreciation.

Thanks Darkening! You always  give thanks for all creators and I really appreciate for that.

I'm sorry. :( Thank you very much for the awesome update, mike! And thank you for including some lady lovin' with your animations. <3

Dont worry Sinathesin you always give thanks with arrows, I know!  and thanks!

I'm not sure if I already did but thanks mike....I know how hard it is to animate but keep at it. I always look forward to your updates.

Thanks JoeLewis!

Thanks for the update! This has definitely helped my lady couple have a lil more fun. Keep up the amazing work!!

I will work in more lesbians animations!!! I love lesbians!! Thanks!

Thanks for the update! This has definitely helped my lady couple have a lil more fun. Keep up the amazing work!!

I will work in more lesbians animations!!! I love lesbians!! Thanks!

and I love cowgirl. :angel:

Im finishing Spoon sequence on bed, the next maybe will be missionary on "Couch" new location or Reverse Cowgirl on bed... Im not decided yet.  :P 

Thanks Mike for your fantastic work!! Just want to let you know it is VERY much appreciated. 

:) 

Thanks Mike for all the hard work!

:)

Sorry, thanks for the update and keep up the good work!