Armours ripped and converted from Monster Hunter Tri.

Completed so far

Gobul (Blademaster/Gunner) (forge-ebony)

ScreenShot173.jpgScreenShot177_zpsa120b637.jpg

Uragaan (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-dragon)

ScreenShot62.jpg
ScreenShot61.jpg

Ludroth (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-hide)

ScreenShot58.jpglud-1.jpg

Jaggi Mask (forge-dragon)

jj.jpg

Bnahabra (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-ebony)

enb2012_6_27_21_32_3.jpgpomf3.jpg

Great Baggi (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-elven)

pre.jpgbaggig.jpg

Great Jaggi (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-elven)

jaggib.jpgjaggig.jpg

Leather (forge-Leather)

leather.jpg

Alatreon (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Dragon)

alatreon.jpgAG.jpg

Barioth (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Dragon)

Beliolos.jpgBeliolos-1.jpg

Bone (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Leather)

Bone.jpg

Ceadeus (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-imperial)

navaldeus.jpgShipGod.jpg

Diablos (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Dragon)

diablos.jpg

Dober (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Leather)

Dober.jpg

Gigginox (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-daedra)

gigi.jpggiggi.jpg

Guild (forge-imperial)

MHGuild.jpg

Hunter (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Leather)

HunterB.jpghg.jpg

Lagiacrus (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Dragon)

Lagiacrus.jpgLagiacrusG.jpg

piscine (forge-Leather)

ScreenShot20.jpg

Rathalos (BladeMaster/Gunner) (forge-Dragon)

Rathalos.jpgRathalosG.jpg

*Note*

Body type is cbbe slim.

Some armours are without gloves i will go back and do them at some point.

The textures are bad i know.

All armour pieces are created at the forge with 1 leather strip.
This is only temporary and just for testing.

Waist's are using slot 60

Translations

Chinese translation by Arrow&Knee Mod Team

3dm

If you wish to translate this mod just send me a PM.

Current WIP:

1y0dk8dnc7hadsl7g.jpg
c48cnx78pfnkgqm7g.jpg
yw47adcy8y13kti7g.jpg

Downloads:

Batch 7: MediaFire  Mega

Adds Agnaktor Gunner.

i dont know about what suggestion i must tell. Since those armor already really really nice. There are some armor at mh3 that will be great to make. Such s:

agnaktor

barrioth

qurupeco

barroth

uraagan

hunter armor

leather, steel, damascus

pisicine

and lagiacrus.

i dont know which armor you would like to create first, whatever it is i am with you man!

(lagiacrus or agnaktor maybe? Or uraagan and barioth since coda have make the male version for those?)

I suggest you make them all into 1 esp so it is easier to manage and so you can mass edit things with only needing to load 1 esp. Also it would be cool if you could make them upgradable like Chival said. I already did it to the 2 armors I use constantly but it would be easier if you just do it (I also boosted their defense a bit >.> <.< )

Yeah I tried to fight Uragaan or duo Azure Rathalos and Pink Rathian, I got messed up really badly. Finaly I take 4 more guys but still they beated up really easy. I enchant them later (Overly enchant actually :lol:) which make me like demi god and make things too easy :0

I just wish little bit upgradeable and yeah 1 esp just like QUiber said :)

Well yea you can't do much about the texture I guess so the only thing I would request is making the mesh actually fit a normal skyrim body because so far they look like they use the monster hunter female mesh which looks kinda strange.

Good job on porting them nonetheless.

It would be awesome if you and Coda (the one who's responsible for the Monster Hunter mod here on Lovers Lab - the one that adds monster and armors, not weapon) could collaborate so that these armors would be incorporated into the mod with all the proper ingredients and monster hunting - would be pretty awesome. Coupled that with Quibber123's weapon mod and you got a perfect experience

Looks great :D Would you do male armors too or just female?

Just female

I suggest you make them all into 1 esp so it is easier to manage and so you can mass edit things with only needing to load 1 esp. Also it would be cool if you could make them upgradable like Chival said. I already did it to the 2 armors I use constantly but it would be easier if you just do it (I also boosted their defense a bit >.> <.< )

the Reason for multiple esp's was to keep it uncluttered in the CK.

i will make it 1 esp eventualy' date=' need to work out what stats/recipe to give each Piece. I dont wont to over/under power them. :-/

I will add a tamper for them i guess, but i dont pay that much atention to stats. Im just working out the kinks in the mesh first.

Well yea you can't do much about the texture I guess so the only thing I would request is making the mesh actually fit a normal skyrim body because so far they look like they use the monster hunter female mesh which looks kinda strange.

Good job on porting them nonetheless.

I fit them to cbbe slim...

It would be awesome if you and Coda (the one who's responsible for the Monster Hunter mod here on Lovers Lab - the one that adds monster and armors' date=' not weapon) could collaborate so that these armors would be incorporated into the mod with all the proper ingredients and monster hunting - would be pretty awesome. Coupled that with Quibber123's weapon mod and you got a perfect experience

[/quote']

that would be cool but coda went the skyrim route, (combinig waist top bottom and detaching the boots). And im trying to keep true to the monster hunter way and keeping them separate so you can mix them up with each other.

BAGGI ARMOR!

Heh you can't fool a monster hunter freak like me :D

I can try :P

Nice work' date=' very well done :) Any chance the armors are gonne be refit to cbbe curvey version in the future? Thanks again for the armors.

[/quote']

I dont know, if im not sick of looking at them maybe.

there are still alot of armours to get through first :-/

I wish someone could do a HD retexture. As much as I like the armors I just can't bear the "Wii graphics" look.

Me too

Would be really nice if the armors from this mod would use the same crafting mechanics as Coda's MH mod' date=' since the two are complementar.

[/quote']

im not to familier with Coda's crafting mechanics, But if you mean crafting/tamper recipe then i want to leave that open for the time being.

If any one want's to suggest stats for defence, Weight, Et cetera

then please do.

Hi there,

first off, THANKS for this great great armors and all the work you put into it. *thumbs up*

I have only one question and im sure its entirely my fault. If i put on the armor pieces (for example MH-BoneB...), i can equip gauntlets and top but if i equipp waist or bottom some bodyparts disapeare. :(

The Question is now: Why could that be?

[Edit:]

It looks like MH-BoneB-Bottom is missing, maybe i installed something wrong. All the other armors work nicely. So no more complaints :D

scaled.php?server=841&filename=unbenanntet.png&res=landing

Thanks again. :)