ENB trouble

raptor4d4

Bought and set up a new and more powerful gaming rig.  Trying to get Skyrim running just like it was on my old rig.  Having some trouble with the ENB.

I'm using the Springtime ENB.  I had copied my Skyrim folder and my Mod Organizer folder to my new PC.  I thought that had everything I needed, save the ENB Injector which I downloaded and installed again.  ENB is partially working but the sky is now way too bright and the ground is a murky brown.

Tomorrow or this weekend I'm thinking of doing the whole ENB install process all over again.  But does the lighting/coloring problem raise any red flags for anyone?  Does it indicate to you where the problem might be?  Somewhere I can check before I start from scratch?

Any help is appreciated.

Just sounds like an ENB problem maybe you can change your ingame brightness and see if that helps anything, also make sure that you're starting your game in fullscreen mode not windowed.

Just sounds like an ENB problem maybe you can change your ingame brightness and see if that helps anything, also make sure that you're starting your game in fullscreen mode not windowed.

I've got it fullscreen.  And this really doesn't look like a problem with the normal brightness setting.  Should be the same as what it was on my old rig. 

Archived