Need Help!

bosswave

I've been modding skyrim for a while. Overall I've had to reinstall all my mods and everything 4 different times and its all gone smoothly. The current time i'm trying this I have run into a problem that i have not had previously. I use cbbe, hdt and bodyslide and all the times before i seamlessly installed all these. But this time as far as I know I installed it all the same but my character has the default cbbe body and is not effected by bodyslide or hdt this only happens when the character is nude and not wearing any armor. Hdt does work for armor and hair but I installed breast and butt physics but those had no effect on the body. The armor works fine with bodyslide and hdt but not when i'm nude. Overall I've tried uninstalling reinstalling, fixing the load order and overall have been troubleshooting this issue for days. If anyone could help me out here I would be so so so happy.

I've been modding skyrim for a while. Overall I've had to reinstall all my mods and everything 4 different times and its all gone smoothly. The current time i'm trying this I have run into a problem that i have not had previously. I use cbbe, hdt and bodyslide and all the times before i seamlessly installed all these. But this time as far as I know I installed it all the same but my character has the default cbbe body and is not effected by bodyslide or hdt this only happens when the character is nude and not wearing any armor. Hdt does work for armor and hair but I installed breast and butt physics but those had no effect on the body. The armor works fine with bodyslide and hdt but not when i'm nude. Overall I've tried uninstalling reinstalling, fixing the load order and overall have been troubleshooting this issue for days. If anyone could help me out here I would be so so so happy.

You're use a custom race ?

No my character is just a nord

You're probably using a custom race that uses it's own body, you'll have to replace that too, it's in its own folder.

No my character is just a nord any suggestions though?

The other Npcs/races have working bodyslide/physic?

If yes, something is in conflict with the PC body, otherwise there's something that overwite the skeleton.

Check the load order (and post it) but MOST IMPORTANT put in order the Mod Organizer mod list, check what is overwriting the Skeleton

If yes, something is in conflict with the PC body, otherwise there's something that overwite the skeleton.

Check the load order (and post it) but MOST IMPORTANT put in order the Mod Organizer mod list, check what is overwriting the Skeleton

Can't be skeleton since he says that his hdt works if he has armor on. He's getting a different body mesh from somewhere, question is where. The load order would really help.

Can't be skeleton since he says that his hdt works if he has armor on. He's getting a different body mesh from somewhere, question is where. The load order would really help.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
ELFX - Weathers.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
DHuntress.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
XPMSE.esp
Brows.esp
The Ningheim.esp

You sure your character isn't a Ningheim? Are you using a mod manager and if yes, which one? You could also do a search through your skyrim folder for all femalebody_1.nif and check them in nifskope, replacing all those that aren't the same as your bodyslide preset.

Misread, my fault.

Yes, it's something about the body meshes, check in mod organizer what overwrite the female bodies.

p.s. I don't actually belive that THIS is your load order XD too damn short and ONLY one pervert mod :P

You sure your character isn't a Ningheim? Are you using a mod manager and if yes, which one? You could also do a search through your skyrim folder for all femalebody_1.nif and check them in nifskope, replacing all those that aren't the same as your bodyslide preset.

No I installed the ningheim race to see if I could replace the skeleton and get that to work but it didn't, I use mod organizer and I only found one femalebody_1.nif in my skyrim folder

Yes that is my load order I just started to remod my skyrim a few days ago and I found a file in my overwrite, Its meshes/actors/character/character female and it had defaultfemale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkp does this have anything to do with it?

Did you also look through the mods and overwrite folders of Mod Organizer? If you don't find any femalebody nifs there either then i'm out of ideas because that doesn't make sense.

EDIT: And is the only one you found the right bodyslide edited body or the standard cbbe one? Are other npcs using the default cbbe body too when they're naked?

Did you also look through the mods and overwrite folders of Mod Organizer? If you don't find any femalebody nifs there either then i'm out of ideas because that doesn't make sense.

EDIT: And is the only one you found the right bodyslide edited body or the standard cbbe one? Are other npcs using the default cbbe body too when they're naked?

yeah the npcs use the default as well and I found this in my overite folder meshes/actors/character/character female and it had defaultfemale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkp in it. I dont know if this has anything to do with it

yeah the npcs use the default as well and I found this in my overite folder meshes/actors/character/character female and it had defaultfemale.hkx and defaultfemale.hkp in it. I dont know if this has anything to do with it

That's not it. Sounds to me like you just converted armors to your bodyslide preset but forgot to make the body. Could you check the one femalebody_1.nif if its the default CBBE? If yes, then that's what's wrong. Also uninstall the ningheim mod if your only use for it was to overwrite skeletons, just to be safe.

That's not it. Sounds to me like you just converted armors to your bodyslide preset but forgot to make the body. Could you check the one femalebody_1.nif if its the default CBBE? If yes, then that's what's wrong. Also uninstall the ningheim mod if your only use for it was to overwrite skeletons, just to be safe.

How do you tell if the femalebody_1.nif is default cbbe and I made sure I converted the body

Well if you're saying that there's only one femalebody nif in your whole skyrim folder then the only other place it could be that could affect you is hidden in a bsa. You would have to look through the bsa files with a bsa extractor.

Also, to narrow down the perpetrator, you could try disabling each mod seperately in MO and look ingame if that changes your body, you don't have that many mods so it shouldn't take too long.

If even that doesn't help you could just drop your desired femalebody nif with the right file structure into the overwrite folder of MO (overwrite/meshes/actor/character/character assets/femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. Make sure to copy over both files), that should load it last regardless of any other mods.

Well if you're saying that there's only one femalebody nif in your whole skyrim folder then the only other place it could be that could affect you is hidden in a bsa. You would have to look through the bsa files with a bsa extractor.

Also, to narrow down the perpetrator, you could try disabling each mod seperately in MO and look ingame if that changes your body, you don't have that many mods so it shouldn't take too long.

If even that doesn't help you could just drop your desired femalebody nif with the right file structure into the overwrite folder of MO (overwrite/meshes/actor/character/character assets/femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif. Make sure to copy over both files), that should load it last regardless of any other mods.

OMG THANK YOU! I found out how to fix it in my overwrite folder under meshes/actor/character there was no character assets or charcter assets female so I added those files manually into the overwrite and copied the contents of those files from my skyrim folder into those new folders I created and I got the bodyslide body on my character and the hdt physics are working. Thank you so much for the help and support man, I tried 3 other sites to post for help and you were the only one to respond and help me through it.

Archived