I'll be gone.

Ok, 2:40 AM here now. In about 2 or 3 hours I'll be away on LL for up to Tuesday. Mainly because of a trip where going to.

I have already done new clothes/armors to have BB feature. Expect next week for new releases.

Oh and those that needs the hair fixed meshes sorry I wasn't able to send them since I'm only on my phone.

So if you have nifskope knowledge, heres how I did it.

Open your hair mesh

Right click the hair

Select edit scale, (the one that has the "*" drawing)

So there's an X Y Z here.

Listen carefully. When you move your mesh from left to right, up and down in nifskope. It doesn't mean that it will render in that position in game.

Here's how it works. X moves the hair up and down in game.

Y moves the hair forward and backward in game.

Z moves the hair left and right in game.

WARNING : THOSE WHO DONT READ! IN NIFSKOPE YOUR HAIR POSITION IN THE RENDER WINDOW DOESNT MEAN ITS POSITION WILL LOOK LIKE THAT IN GAME.

Thank you.

Hope to be back soon.

This is so important that it's on the front page of loverslab!

Just kiddin with ya, It was about time that something new popped up. Although I don't think anyone knows how to reach the front page (hint, it's on the top left of your screen!) since we are automatically directed to the forum.

But anyways, have fun!

@ Kashiwaba : thanks

@ Sheogorath : lol, dunno just struck me to change the front page for no reason.

.... .... ....

Well thanks everyone.

I'm off finish every packing details and going in the car, bye.

Good luck to everyone.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok sorry it was just a joke about the "are you back yet" comment like, here she is go get her. Sorry I'll stop, was just poking.

FoggyZerani : yah I'm back like 20 or something hours ago, been busy doing the new vid and new conversion when I got home. About mins after that there's a party here and you think the rest.

Ark : you are slow at getting jokes lol

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I wish it would rain where I am, it was 90 before noon. The heat is keeping me up it really sucks.