Main Quest LoversRapers Sex Mania

Well, this is the first time I've done the Oblivion main quest with any Lovers "raper" mod active and I've got to say that the experience was definitely different.

During our race to the Temple of the One, Martin would just NOT get off those hump happy daedra chicks to save his own life.   :cool:   Good thing I made him essential before we got into the thick of things.

Baurus was a poon hound as well, while Jauffre & Chancelor Occato were jumping on or being jumped on by everything that moved.  

Was very glad Mehrunes Dagon didn't seem at all interested in the action because that would have gotten real messy real quick I guess.   :-/

Yes, I know I could have defined all their "rape" settings beforehand to prevent the resulting sex mania but I've just got to say that I laughed my arse off during the whole debacle, so I guess it was worth the trouble.

Thanks to all who put the time into these incredible adult oriented mods which have made me even more glad that I decided to play Oblivion again.

Vive le differance!

Lol,it is funny as hell, seems like loversrapers turns the MQ peeps into sex hounds even on milder settings. Running on realism and ran the tutorial like a billion times testing things, Baurus always rapes at least one tutorial assassin without fail.

Makes sense for Martin, he was a Sanguine worshipper in his youth, his motto in my games has been if it's hostile and moves moves it's hosed.

Archived