Invitation Problem

How about some fun? Answer (I was not ready). She's the only npc who gives me that answer. Disposition towards me is 100 and it worked on her before. Or was my performance so bad that now she's just refusing in a polite way? It's no big thing but it's annoying. Does anyone now how to fix this..tried flowers and diamonds...no avail

Just tried all variations of the theme, on /off toggle exit/enter spell

problem persists. Also did the fix all npcs in lovers settings...no luck

The message obviously means that she's in some unfinished animation thread or something like that but I haven't got a clue what triggers it

That message pops up whenever a specific nps can not be accessed (so to speak) by lovers. I typically will see that if an npc is seated during the conversation. Some random npc's will have that message also but can normally be "configured" for it to stop. The only other think I can think of is if another mod is stopping this npc from being used by lovers, or if the npc's added in from this mod are currently banned from lovers. The latter is easy enough to check with the sexual experiences self spell, although if you have not changed this yourself before I highly doubt that it randomly became banned on its own.

Guest Donkey

if the npc is either busy with iddle animation or starting to convers with others, no sex options available.

Some npc has a forcible ai scheduling on them. with these once it is impossible to work with lovers with pk. i think one of those mods is called sexy maid of Chorrol is one of those who uses his own AI scheduling. sexy maid is constantly being called by his own ai that lovers with pk cannot override it.

Archived