Halo Dilemma

cumcat

Well, a few days ago I picked up an old habit,... Halo. Back in the day I played quite a bit of Halo 3 and I generally loved that game, blasted my way to Major in Lone Wolfs before Reach came out, I was so exited I even pre-ordered the special edition. When I got it I thought it was pretty cool, loved the customization options, new weapons, new game modes, liked a lot about it. But... the multiplayer really got to me; just hopping, DMR, grenades, and server bullshit. A few months after it came out, and after getting screwed particularly hard by the servers in a match, I just flat out quit Halo and never went back. It made me quit any type of multiplayer game play completely for a long time, even today I still stay away from PvP. However, a while back I was having social interaction, and a friend lent me a copy of Halo 5 try saying I might like the firefight mode since I liked the ME3 multiplayer and I actively play Warframe solo. So I tried it. It brought back a lot of fond memories, and not so fond ones. I want to like Halo again but after games like Warfrme Halo 5 seems like an old tired game with a new coat of paint. 

Any thoughts on this? Do I just suck at Halo or is Halo just not that good?

From everything I've heard Halo has been going downhill since Bungie left to waste money making Destiny. I haven't played since Halo 2 cause Microshit like to cite piracy as an excuse not to port games to PC. Like they cancelled Gears of War 2 for PC cause of "piracy". That's kinda funny since i see many torrent sites with lots of rips of console games lol.

Archived