New to All this (help?) (sexlab)

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, Im a bit confused.

I just started and here's where Im at

I created an amazoness to start testing, downloaded  the following mods

-patches

- essentials (skse etc)

- skyui

nsfw mods

- sexlab framework

hdt

joy of perspective

enhanced character creation

sos lite

xps32

racemenu

sos racemenu

fores new idles

static mesh improvement

equipable horsecock

im downloading cumshot brothel and KS Hairdos

here's what Id like to do

- get some sex going first

- be able to create better looking girls (current one looks ok, body isnt anything great)
- nude females?
- FUTA

- bigger cocks in general

- start adding more sexual stuff (different scenarios, beasts, pregnency, slave scenarios etc)

Currently, my character cannot be naked (prolly not gonna be the best looking body anyhow)

when I make characters there's an odd glitch where they are wearing an iron helm

and when I try to use matchmaker, I, and the other person, just kind of stand next to or clipping through each other.

any advice would be appreciated.

EDIT: I cant figure out how to get the equipable horsecock with the command prompt :c or bring up racemenu at all

You need a nude body.

Popular ones are CBBE, UNP, and 7Base.

All of them is on Nexus.

After installing a nude body, be sure you install also XPMSE as skeleton (not xp32, XPMSE.)

Then SexLab.

Go in its MCM, and click on the install button. Exit, wait a little, then save and start installing sex mods.

and when I try to use matchmaker, I, and the other person, just kind of stand next to or clipping through each other.

Sounds like you didn't run FNIS or it didn't work.  You have to open the application and run it to register any new animations.  If you are using Mod Organizer, remember to run it through MO. 

Looks a FNIS problem.

Please post your FNIS results (just run it, and copy the content of the window.)

And also let me know what do you see if you open the SexLab MCM page. How many sub-pages are available? (If you see just Install, then you did not complete the SexLab install.)

Archived