V69 fapping mods! Yukata ero mods!

Verhoven69

Based on the downloads count Sherlock Kokoro seems to be the fan fave. Soooooooooooooo, I'm starting myself my Ayane shrine lol!

Ayane with meshes by diopex from 3DM (the originals have them panties on! I removed them! No panties for you Ayane my snarky purple haired vixen!), HDM/RZ body from loverslab with no neck seams

2016_08_26_10_51_28.jpg  2016_08_26_10_53_37.jpg

"bad brother"

DLCU 11 ver3 battle damaged! Some clipping unexpected effect  :lol:

2016_08_26_23_42_41.jpg 2016_08_26_23_42_58.jpg

" sexcraft au naturelle"

Cos 001

Thanks to Razz for the inspiration with the Ayane school girl with jacket. I made my own version.and another poster (lost your name when I cleared my messenger) in loverslab for assisting me with hip Ayane

ero_VR.png  ero_gothic.png ero_hip_gal.png ero_jacket.png ero_kawaii_no_jacket.png ero_KOF.png ero_ninja_c3.png ero_ninja_ver_1.png ero_nurse.png ero_school_girl.png ero_succubus.png ero_titan.png ero_VR.png Ayane_ero_schoolgirl_jacket.png ero_bunny.png ero_Fairytail.png ero_gym.png ero_christmas.png

hey..

can you give me the link to kasumi's DLCU ver 3 battle damage costume? I want the one with niteguardian's body btw if you have any :)

thanks!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65074-v69-fapping-mods-yukata-ero-mods/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1684793

Do you know a simple way to remove myself the bush? which Tool can you recommend?

You can't remove the bush unless you mean the 3D bush. As for the bushes I use, there are two options, use the bush or bushless texture for the HDM body. Or Photoshop I guess.

DLCU 11 ver3 battle damaged

is not on the link you provided bro.. do you have the valid link?

it's Kasumi's robotic outfit, the one on the screenshot (Kasumi vs Ayane) sadly, it's not on the table..

Kasumi does not have a DLCU 011, that is Ayane's DLCU_011. If you mean Kasumi VR suit? It's in my thread. The Vs Ayane is Phase 4  Deception armor. Not yet uploaded.

Based on the downloads count Sherlock Kokoro seems to be the fan fave. Soooooooooooooo, I'm starting myself my Ayane shrine lol!

Ayane with meshes by diopex from 3DM (the originals have them panties on! I removed them! No panties for you Ayane my snarky purple haired vixen!), HDM/RZ body from loverslab with no neck seams

2016_08_26_10_51_28.jpg  2016_08_26_10_53_37.jpg

"bad brother"

DLCU 11 ver3 battle damaged! Some clipping unexpected effect  :lol:

2016_08_26_23_42_41.jpg 2016_08_26_23_42_58.jpg

" sexcraft au naturelle"

Cos 001

Thanks to Razz for the inspiration with the Ayane school girl with jacket. I made my own version.and another poster (lost your name when I cleared my messenger) in loverslab for assisting me with hip Ayane

ero_VR.png  ero_gothic.png ero_hip_gal.png ero_jacket.png ero_kawaii_no_jacket.png ero_KOF.png ero_ninja_c3.png ero_ninja_ver_1.png ero_nurse.png ero_school_girl.png ero_succubus.png ero_titan.png ero_VR.png Ayane_ero_schoolgirl_jacket.png ero_bunny.png ero_Fairytail.png ero_gym.png ero_christmas.png

hey..

can you give me the link to kasumi's DLCU ver 3 battle damage costume? I want the one with niteguardian's body btw if you have any :)

thanks!

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65074-v69-fapping-mods-yukata-ero-mods/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1684793

Do you know a simple way to remove myself the bush? which Tool can you recommend?

You can't remove the bush unless you mean the 3D bush. As for the bushes I use, there are two options, use the bush or bushless texture for the HDM body. Or Photoshop I guess.

DLCU 11 ver3 battle damaged

is not on the link you provided bro.. do you have the valid link?

it's Kasumi's robotic outfit, the one on the screenshot (Kasumi vs Ayane) sadly, it's not on the table..

Kasumi does not have a DLCU 011, that is Ayane's DLCU_011. If you mean Kasumi VR suit? It's in my thread. The Vs Ayane is Phase 4  Deception armor. Not yet uploaded.

Ah yes!! that's the one.. so it's Phase4 Deception armor..

Please upload it, good sir!

Leaving aside photoshop and the fact that I prefer the NRM-HLOD , how should I use different textures in this case?

Leaving aside photoshop and the fact that I prefer the NRM-HLOD , how should I use different textures in this case?

Sirou, Razz,Saafrat,kayaff, Harry, Holden, Osiri etc use their own textures for their modified models. Some of them have bush and bushless textures. 

So depending on the model you prefer, I guess you use their available packaged texture.

• 1 year later...

Archived