Animation Packs Not Appearing

Hey y'all well I'm at my wits end, basically I've been trying to install some slal packs for sexual vampire feeding and well I'm not getting them to show up in the animations list of sexlab.  I tried installing with a mod manager..... no dice....Tried manually... and still no dice.  Ran fnis like it said and by all means its showing up that the new anims are registered and such but in game all I get is the default sexlab animation toggles.  Any help would be appreciated.

There is a limit on how many animations can be loaded.

If you use a lot of animations--more than is allowed--the ones at the end of the list will simply be ignored. Since the Sexual Vampire Feeding mod is usually near the end of the list in NSAP (I think it's actually the LAST listed!), it is likely to be ignored if you went over the limit.

If you use the Non-Sexlab Animation Pack, go into the MCM, DEselect some of the choices BEFORE Sexual Vampire Feeding, in effect shortening the list of loaded animations. After you have removed some of the other animations, reset the animations registry in Sexlab and check to see if it is now listed on the animations tab of the Sexlab MCM. No? Remove some more mods as described until it shows up on the list.

Just remember, after reseting your Sexlab registry, if the animantion isn't listed in the Sexlab MCM, it isn't going to play...ever.

Bug

Archived