Can't stack outfits anymore

Hi guys I'm in need of some help!

Yesterday I was able to stack different solt outfits (for example skirt with shirt)  without problem, but now I can't anymore..

I only installed SOS, SOS pubic addon for females, some armor mods and some animations since.

I'm 99% sure that the armors and animations are harmless and are not causing this, this leaves only SOS, is it possible?

It's really troublesome because now I can't add anything to armors (shirts, armlets, ...)

What do you guys think of this?

Thanks in advance!

The problem are the armors.

In particular the ArmorAddons attached to them.

If an Armor has an Armor Addon for a specific slot, then it gets replaced when you add another armor that uses the same slot.

SOS is not a problem (be aware that the penis uses the slot 52, if I remember correctly, it may be 48, not sure), and it will replace other armors using the same slot (panties and underwear usually use the very same slot.)

Check your armors, try to disable the mod adding them and check if everything is back to good.

A similar option is available also in Scent of Sex, in the Nudity tab.

You will see which armor is occupying a set of slots (not all of them, but the most common ones yes.)

Per CPU's comment, this could help diagnose slot use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64976/?

"Its a simple Mod that show the body slots you are using via MCM."

Thanks good idea I'll try this

The problem are the armors.

In particular the ArmorAddons attached to them.

If an Armor has an Armor Addon for a specific slot, then it gets replaced when you add another armor that uses the same slot.

SOS is not a problem (be aware that the penis uses the slot 52, if I remember correctly, it may be 48, not sure), and it will replace other armors using the same slot (panties and underwear usually use the very same slot.)

Check your armors, try to disable the mod adding them and check if everything is back to good.

Well I'm used to armor parts not being able to be used with each other, the problem here is that I can't combine items of a same set, meant to be combined!

Two days ago I had no issue and made several groups of outfit with skyui, I was able to combine without problem. Yesterday when I launched the game I was suddenly not able to use the groups the groups anymore, equiping a short removing a shirt..

I made some other tests, it seems that EVERY body armor has been tagged with the slot 52, even when they were not before, might be an incompatibility between SOS and another mod I'll try to see

Thanks to you two!

Archived