Shaders/Textures not rendering on bodies.

Bounty228

I don't quite understand how this happened, but for some reason the textures on female models are not rendering. When I got off last night it was just fine, but then I get back on today without adding anything to the game and now it looks like this. Is this save just screwed or is it a graphical bug that can be fixed?

EDIT: Well, I just fished a save from 20 minutes prior out of the recycling bin and it seems to be fine now. Weird.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's doing it again. Both on a new game and the save from the bin. Game crashed and it resumed when loading back in.

I think I may have solved it, used freckle mania 4k version originally then reduced to the 2k all the while bringing the shadow quality down to 4096. Seems to being running normally for now.

If you were able to run it before then you should be able to run it at what you were previously running at. I recommend bringing it back to 4k and bringing shadows back up and then loading a save in which the problem did not exist. If this does not fix the issue then you should attempt to reinstall the mod that supplies the texture. If that doesn't work then you need to lower the quality, but since it was working before I doubt lowering the quality is actually necessary.

Archived