bimbo/fuccboi playthrough [Disc.]

McPinkerton

I am almost done with me survival play through currently on like 3 days play time for that character because no fast travel, beds only in certain areas dies 30 minutes gone, but I digress. I kind of just want to have fun this go around. The essential premise is that you are thrust into this world but you are not too bright, a war hero, or a survivalist, but you know how to use your "means" to get what you want.  Idiot savant and luck I think are a must but that is all can get and i was thinking about only using pistols or melee not heavy guns or y know just fell retard and go full on explosive. Please give suggestions on stats and leveling and such and mod suggestions doesn't have to be lore friendly 

Luck should be 9 or 10 right off the bat, high charisma, and whatever stats favors your weapon of choice, no intelligence, the rest as you see fit. 

Party girl/boy perk would be a must, the blackwidow perks, pretty much all the luck based perks, maybe chem resistance if you want to avoid withdrawal stuff.

Mods, I personally have idiot slut for my bimbo character, maybe player surrender from here. Beyond that, I don't know.

Archived