Animations are bugging out.

I had just updated to the newest sexlab and for some reason my male character is no longer being the dominate partner in the sexual act what instead happens is my character is playing the female animation which would be funny if I wasn't roleplaying conan the barbarian.

any help is appreciated!

Usually this is not a SexLab problem, but a problem of the mod that starts the SexLab animation.

Which mod are you using to start the animation?

well the playthrough started with submit and when i saw a down two updates on sexlab, I followed the instruction and updated cleanly then the weirdness started with sexlab not remembering i was a man an placed me in the female animation which was funny at the time but then quickly turned annoying after trying to diagnose the problem myself. after uninstalling submit I started up a test character and then saw all male PC were broken in sexlab.

Archived