finally Got most of my issues resolved, but need solving on 2

first issue is kinda just a pain. males are nude, females never are except for self. along with where do you install the Skeleton when you're using AIO pussy?

you put both Custom race and AIO-Pussy BELOW XPMSE. still have women with panties. and setup AIO-pussy to NOT have that. still an issue please help! 

2nd is infrequent yet persistent. textures suddenly go black usually resulting in CTD if I let it run to long. can lead to Every texture being black. 

seems to be solved when I turned down Quality in settings. likely Texture issue.

attached is load order, and if you have any advice on what further to remove to  get slightly better script load it would be appreciated. there's a very noticeable delay even with most of the Script tweaks I could find here.

plugins.txt

As far as skeleton goes you need XPMSE skeleton. If you are using NMM or MO installing this will be no problem. As for the nude females problem you are using the AIO pussy. If you're using the same one as me it should have an installer process that includes female body options. In this process it (should) set all NPC females and males to whatever you selected in the install.

As for texture issues that could be a skeleton problem or something else. Run FNIS and LOOT and see if that helps you out.

As far as skeleton goes you need XPMSE skeleton. If you are using NMM or MO installing this will be no problem. As for the nude females problem you are using the AIO pussy. If you're using the same one as me it should have an installer process that includes female body options. In this process it (should) set all NPC females and males to whatever you selected in the install.

As for texture issues that could be a skeleton problem or something else. Run FNIS and LOOT and see if that helps you out.

I did all that and believe I have it set so it would show naked. which  is just odd. males are nude  but females aren't. as for the texture issues. I  think it's something else. it First starts with the Trees, then extends like a fungus till its everywhere. then usually CTD.

So as for setting NPCs to be naked you shouldn't have to do that if you are using a custom body as it will simply not allow them to be nude. This is of course unless you are talking about them not having their armor on, but I'm thinking you're talking about their skin underneath the armor being nude or not. In that case the skin pack you install with AIO pussy should make all NPCs nude. As far as the texture issues I've got to agree that it's probably a VRAM issue, it would help to know your PC specs.

this Really is bugging me. ok to answer your question attached will be a DX print out. the problem is even AFTER reinstalling and ensuring that XPMSE is loaded and running Fnis AGAIN, its not Showing up in MCM as being installed. 

fixed, you must put All-in-one pussy AFTER both XPMSE and the addon races.

but still have issues with Panty wearing ladies. I installed nudes and all that so  Why is that Still THERE?

the texture issue still shows up from time to time. if I save and reload in main menu it will fix it for a while but then it comes back. I theoretically Could rerun DDS but I have my textures @1024. so ouch. 

my FPS though is still low so likely its overloading and its on High with spINI. also for future reference I'm using the Following ENB.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56320/?

DxDiag.txt

Archived