AFT uninstall question.

nightshad

Most probably. You have to dismiss your follower(s) and open AFT menu and under the setting choose "Reset" option. When the mmod is done with resetting, save the game on the new slot, exit the game and uninstall the mod. Before you install other follower mod, start the game, save the game on the new slot and exit. Clean your new save with "Save cleaner" tools, start the game, save the game on the nee slot and exit the game. THEN install new follower mod.

Most probably. You have to dismiss your follower(s) and open AFT menu and under the setting choose "Reset" option. When the mmod is done with resetting, save the game on the new slot, exit the game and uninstall the mod. Before you install other follower mod, start the game, save the game on the new slot and exit. Clean your new save with "Save cleaner" tools, start the game, save the game on the nee slot and exit the game. THEN install new follower mod.

uggg will they stay where i tell them to stay at though. cause i told my other followers to stay near my house D: using dismiss threw aft

uggg will they stay where i tell them to stay at though. cause i told my other followers to stay near my house D: using dismiss threw aft

Yes, they will start to return to their original locations where you find them and hired them, but you'd have enough time to hire them using new follower mod. After dismissal, they will not teleport to their original location but will start to walk. So you'll still see them, but only one that is currently follows you. But you can use AFT and call all your dismissed followers and when they show up, use "Reset AFT" and follow the instructions I gave you. :)

If this might help you, I would suggest you to install this mod I get recently. It helped me a lot to hire a follower without going to her/his original place. it teleports him/her to you immediately. All you have to do on him/her is use your follower mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/?

Yes, they will start to return to their original locations where you find them and hired them, but you'd have enough time to hire them using new follower mod. After dismissal, they will not teleport to their original location but will start to walk. So you'll still see them, but only one that is currently follows you. But you can use AFT and call all your dismissed followers and when they show up, use "Reset AFT" and follow the instructions I gave you. :)

If this might help you, I would suggest you to install this mod I get recently. It helped me a lot to hire a follower without going to her/his original place. it teleports him/her to you immediately. All you have to do on him/her is use your follower mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/?

I went a head and replaced AFT with the immersive one. going to do some testing now to see how the old animals act. hopefully this fixed the glitch

Archived