CTD 5 seconds into game

stryks1

ASIS-Dependency.esp

In many cases people have had problems with this, as a first step I would remove that. A little further than that advice I've had problems in the past with Sanguines Debauchary causing CTD, so disabling that could also help solve the issue. Beyond those I would run FNIS and see if there are any warning and if there are not then post what it says here so we can see what's going on.

Disabled the two mentioned mods and i'm still getting a CTD - but now i'm able to at least make a character before it kicks back to desktop. I'll update with new logs and post my FNIS text below. I also removed the Maria quest mod, which seemed to help with the CTD (i've had the issue with that mod, in the past, so it dawned on me to remove it).

FNIS Behavior V6.3   7/25/2016 2:18:00 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: CHSBHC (107 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBiz2 V1.0 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.20a ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading BreakUndiesPlus V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 40 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
mt_behavior usage: 29.4 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 10.8 %   ( 12 paired, 1 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 69 added file slots: 421 alternate files: 385

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4001 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character)
 1098 animations for 4 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Disabled the two mentioned mods and i'm still getting a CTD - but now i'm able to at least make a character before it kicks back to desktop. I'll update with new logs and post my FNIS text below. I also removed the Maria quest mod, which seemed to help with the CTD (i've had the issue with that mod, in the past, so it dawned on me to remove it).

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading BreakUndiesPlus V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 40 alternate animations) ...

mt_behavior usage: 29.4 %   ( 26 furniture, 31 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 35 total groups: 69 added file slots: 421 alternate files: 385

Reading MNC V?.? ...

I have the same issue you seem to have, that starting a save that has mods installed and active crashes immediately.

Try this and see if it helps:

Start a fresh game without activating all the mods in game, save this fresh start. Keep this save!

Then when you want to play an different save with lots of mods activated, open it after you have started from your fresh non-mod activated save.

Works for me, hopefully it will work for you.

I start Skyrim, I Load my save that doesn't have mods activated from within game, then load my previous saved game that has all the mods activated from within game. So yes, I load two saved games to play, one that's fairly clean, then load the one I last played.

Hope this makes sense.

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

I have the same issue you seem to have, that starting a save that has mods installed and active crashes immediately.

Try this and see if it helps:

Start a fresh game without activating all the mods in game, save this fresh start. Keep this save!

Then when you want to play an different save with lots of mods activated, open it after you have started from your fresh non-mod activated save.

Works for me, hopefully it will work for you.

I start Skyrim, I Load my save that doesn't have mods activated from within game, then load my previous saved game that has all the mods activated from within game. So yes, I load two saved games to play, one that's fairly clean, then load the one I last played.

Hope this makes sense.

Gave this a try and the game just CTD before it even loads into my save. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Gave this a try and the game just CTD before it even loads into my save. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Being 100% up front honest - if I were in your position and I have been, several times,  I would start with a fresh install of Skyrim and start adding the mods you want to use a couple at a time, ensuring that the mods are sorted functionally with something like the Loot Application (works for MO and NMM), until you start running into problems.

However you fix things, I do wish you the best of luck.

Being 100% up front honest - if I were in your position and I have been, several times,  I would start with a fresh install of Skyrim and start adding the mods you want to use a couple at a time, ensuring that the mods are sorted functionally with something like the Loot Application (works for MO and NMM), until you start running into problems.

However you fix things, I do wish you the best of luck.

This is probably a very good idea, however if it continues to crash after a fresh install without any mods on it I would suggest you do some things with your computer as for Skyrim.

If you have a GeForce GPU there is a program called GeForce Experience, go into there and make sure your drivers are up to date and then set Skyrim to run at optimized settings, as on a fresh install you won't have any ENB's this shouldn't cause any problems and fix your issue.

If you have an AMD GPU there is a program called AMD Gaming Evolved, same directions here as above just a different program.

Those are of course if doing a fresh install does not fix your issue. If the above do not work (hail Mary here) go into your steam games folder and delete the Skyrim folder, then go into steam, right click Skyrim, hit properties, local files, hit VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME CACHE. This will replace all of the files in the Skyrim folder and (might) fix it if nothing else worked. As for after that it'll take a miracle and a lot of trial and error to make it work.

No need for AMD Gaming Envolved anymore, the default Graphics Suite you download with the drivers offers extended and stand alone profiles for every game installed, too. If your game isn't recognized, you can add it manually, and can save another process running somewhere in the back. 

As for the crashes - Oblivion did the same thing to me, before I reinstalled it, and my mods -  AND checked for the newest versions around. After that, and some version updates, everything was fine. Don't know if it applies to you, though. (And yes, I know we're talking about Skyrim, but the problem sounds alike)

Archived