Help a newbie download a mod!

I'm trying to download the F4:SS, the slavery system for fallout 4 and whenever I get halfway through the download it cancels and says I require authorization to finish the download. Is there something in the settings to allow adult content like on Nexus Mods? Or is it my internet being weird?

I'm using google chrome. (It might be because I'm on satellite internet sadly ;~; ) it says "Network failure" I resume it, and then require authorization. So maybe Its because the internet?

If so I can just download it at like 2 am when the data is unlimited. 

Much depression. *sighs* Well thanks for the help anyway. c: Maybe I'll go to a friends house with my PC because living in the boonies with this internet is terriiiiiiiiible.

Anyway I suppose I can take this opportunity to ask another question :D Do all of the mods have to be installed manually? Or can they be used through some sort of manager like NMM? Because when I go to download the files I don't see any guide for manual installation.

Check your PMs.

Much depression. *sighs* Well thanks for the help anyway. c: Maybe I'll go to a friends house with my PC because living in the boonies with this internet is terriiiiiiiiible.

Anyway I suppose I can take this opportunity to ask another question :D Do all of the mods have to be installed manually? Or can they be used through some sort of manager like NMM? Because when I go to download the files I don't see any guide for manual installation.

For Fallout 4, NMM is good.

Mod Organizer 2 is not yet perfect, so I will stay with NMM.

Archived