Sexlabs creatures animations will not register. Please help?

Hi guys. it's been a very long time since I've modded skyrim, and I sortof... forgot, how to put in custom animations for skyrim.

I went and downloaded daylyte's unnatural animations  (canine 3-position) and pasted the HKX files in the sexlab creatures folder. expecting it to work, I ran fnis (with the creatures pack installed) and entered the game, but the animations never appeared. I know the animations are in the game because when I click on suppress animations in the clean/rebuild options menu, it says that there are 17 unregistered animations. so... how do I register these animations?

Thanks in advance guys :)

Putting the HKX files in the folder is not enough.

You need at least other two things:

Add the HKX file names to a/the FNIS file, to associate them with AnimEvents

Define the structure of a sexlab animation that will define the races, the stages, the positions.

Have a look to sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc to have a better idea.

Putting the HKX files in the folder is not enough.

You need at least other two things:

Add the HKX file names to a/the FNIS file, to associate them with AnimEvents

Define the structure of a sexlab animation that will define the races, the stages, the positions.

Have a look to sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc to have a better idea.

Ah, thanks for the help :) I think that may work... except... where do I find the sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc thing?

Inside the folder you use to install SexLab. It can be Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Sources\ or the equivalent folder inside Mod Organizer\Mods\

ah, I see. well, I spent this whole half an hour trying to figure out what to do, but I still don't know what to do. how do I do those things?

Start by telling what you know and what you don't.

And also what exactly you are trying to do.

well, I'm just trying to add more creature animations to the Untamed mod, otherwise some creatures have no animations or they have way too few animations (1 or 2).

Basically in a nutshell, I'm trying to add more sex animations for creature follower/s.

I know that the HKX files need to be pasted in the animations folder at (C/:Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Animations/SexlabCreature ) and that I have to run fnis (with the creatures pack) when I've pasted them there, but that's about it. I know the last time I loaded custom animations, I just copied and pasted things easily and they worked, but now... now they won't work :(

I hope that was what you needed to know?

That gives me some clues. Thanks.

First, where you get the HKX files? Are they from another mod? Are bare HKX anim files? Are part of a SLAL package?

The answer of this question will make you another step closer to add the animations.

That gives me some clues. Thanks.

First, where you get the HKX files? Are they from another mod? Are bare HKX anim files? Are part of a SLAL package?

The answer of this question will make you another step closer to add the animations.

They are bare HKX animation files.

OK.

Then the path is long.

I assume you know to which race the HKX files are related.

Let's say, they are for bears. And the names are bear_S1.hkx and bear_s2_hkx.

Then the quickest way to to directly edit the SexLab files (not the best solution, but it is quick.)

Put the .hkx files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\bear\animations\SexLabCreature\

Edit the file FNIS_SexLabCreature_Bear_List.txt

And add something like:

s bear_S1 bear_S1.hkx
+ bear_S2 bear_S1.hkx

inside.

Then edit the sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc file.

Find the bear section. By default it is:

; Bear
RegisterAnimation("BearDoggystyle")
RegisterCategory("Bear")

Add another line:
; Bear
RegisterAnimation("MyBearAnim")
RegisterCategory("Bear")

Then find "function BearDoggystyle(int id)"

Duplicate the whole function.

Rename the Function to "function MyBearAnim(int id)"

And change the anim events to the one you defined in the FNIS file.

Pretty sure you have to add also some character (human) files that will be paired.

Compile SexLab, generate FNIS, run the game, reset SexLab anim registry, and try.

Be aware: it takes days to have it work if it is you very first attempt.

OK.

Then the path is long.

I assume you know to which race the HKX files are related.

Let's say, they are for bears. And the names are bear_S1.hkx and bear_s2_hkx.

Then the quickest way to to directly edit the SexLab files (not the best solution, but it is quick.)

Put the .hkx files in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\bear\animations\SexLabCreature\

Edit the file FNIS_SexLabCreature_Bear_List.txt

And add something like:

s bear_S1 bear_S1.hkx
+ bear_S2 bear_S1.hkx

inside.

Then edit the sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc file.

Find the bear section. By default it is:

; Bear
RegisterCategory("Bear")

Add another line:
; Bear
RegisterAnimation("MyBearAnim")
RegisterCategory("Bear")

Then find "function BearDoggystyle(int id)"

Duplicate the whole function.

Rename the Function to "function MyBearAnim(int id)"

And change the anim events to the one you defined in the FNIS file.

Pretty sure you have to add also some character (human) files that will be paired.

Compile SexLab, generate FNIS, run the game, reset SexLab anim registry, and try.

Be aware: it takes days to have it work if it is you very first attempt.

well... I've followed these instructions down to pin-width and I still cannot get it to work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. except... wait, what did you mean by "compile sexlab"? I might have done that wrong as I simply saved, ran fnis, ran the game and reset animation registry.

Open the script in CK, and try to click on Ctrl+S.

But I am pretty sure it will not compile because of missing dependencies.

As I told you before: if this is your first time, it will take a few days before reaching some success.

Open the script in CK, and try to click on Ctrl+S.

But I am pretty sure it will not compile because of missing dependencies.

As I told you before: if this is your first time, it will take a few days before reaching some success.

... what is CK?

You can replace the HKX files from an existing animation if you want. Just overwrite the files with the ones you have.

But the alignment may be wrong.

What are the errors you are getting when you try to compile?

A LLOONNGG list of things, lol... This may take a while sinbce I copied everything and just pasted them on here.

DEFAULT: BSString::Set(): Could not allocate full amount of memory asked for with aiMaxLen.

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...

Compiling "sslCreatureAnimationDefaults"...

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(135,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(135,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(153,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(153,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(158,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(158,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(163,35): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(163,52): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(163,92): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(163,109): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(172,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(172,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(190,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(190,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(201,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(201,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(204,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(204,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(220,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(220,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(223,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(223,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(226,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(226,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(229,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(229,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(232,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(232,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(235,16): CreateAliasArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(235,16): cannot call the member function CreateAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(239,16): ResizeFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(239,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(242,16): ResizeIntArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(242,16): cannot call the member function ResizeIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(245,16): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(245,16): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(248,16): ResizeFormArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(248,16): cannot call the member function ResizeFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(251,16): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\PapyrusUtil.psc(251,16): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(44,30): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(44,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(50,19): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(50,34): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(56,11): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(56,26): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(74,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(80,10): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(80,21): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(82,14): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(82,26): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(105,17): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(108,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(142,15): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(142,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(144,16): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(144,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(147,15): RFind is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(147,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(153,14): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(153,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(169,17): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(169,35): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(181,14): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(181,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(191,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(238,4): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(238,15): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(238,34): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(239,8): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(239,19): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,4): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,32): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,43): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,58): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,15): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(241,64): cannot compare a none to a string (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,8): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,35): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,46): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,61): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(242,19): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(248,9): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(248,20): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(248,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,9): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,35): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,46): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(252,20): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(254,16): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(254,27): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,16): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,47): variable StringUtil is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,58): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,45): cannot add a int to a none (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(255,27): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(287,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(291,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(295,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(299,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(303,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): CreateIntArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(405,16): cannot call the member function CreateIntArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(445,16): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(470,16): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(495,16): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): CreateFormArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslUtility.psc(520,16): cannot call the member function CreateFormArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,44): GetCameraState is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,44): cannot call the member function GetCameraState alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(81,61): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(119,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(119,31): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(124,40): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(124,54): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(131,15): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(131,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(152,20): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseVoice.psc(152,20): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(105,10): SetExpressionOverride is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(111,10): SetExpressionOverride is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(121,10): ClearExpressionOverride is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(142,10): SetExpressionOverride is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(441,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(441,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(442,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(442,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(443,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(443,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(444,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(444,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(445,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(445,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(446,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(446,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(447,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(447,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(448,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(448,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(449,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(449,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(450,19): CreateFloatArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(450,19): cannot call the member function CreateFloatArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseExpression.psc(577,10): SetExpressionOverride is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(28,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(28,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(33,75): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(33,95): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(44,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(44,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(51,47): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(51,67): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(61,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(61,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(76,29): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(76,29): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(97,25): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(97,25): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(102,47): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(102,67): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(144,40): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(144,60): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(201,8): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(201,8): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(201,47): cannot cast a none to a sslcreatureanimationdefaults, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(202,8): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(202,8): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(202,47): cannot cast a none to a sslvoicedefaults, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(25,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(25,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(37,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(37,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(46,18): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(46,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(48,15): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(48,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(75,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(75,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(95,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(95,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(100,60): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(100,74): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,32): GetAliasByName is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,59): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(140,13): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(140,35): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(147,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(169,30): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(169,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(170,16): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(170,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(174,19): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(174,31): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(174,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(176,21): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(176,8): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(190,14): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(190,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(201,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(201,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(208,10): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(208,19): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(231,18): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(231,2): cannot return a none from findbyregistrar, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(264,18): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(264,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(301,27): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(301,27): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(337,7): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(337,7): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(337,46): cannot cast a none to a sslvoicedefaults, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(340,8): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(340,8): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(340,47): cannot cast a none to a sslvoicedefaults, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,1): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,15): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,24): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(343,10): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(348,13): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(348,29): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(359,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(359,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(360,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(367,15): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(367,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(370,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(50,13): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(50,13): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(50,52): cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(53,13): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(53,13): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(53,52): cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(56,13): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(56,13): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(56,52): cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(59,13): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(59,13): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(59,52): cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(81,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(93,17): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(93,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(99,15): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(99,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(112,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(112,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,17): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(121,32): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(136,36): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(136,2): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(145,23): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(145,7): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(159,16): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(159,1): cannot return a none from findanimation, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(163,16): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(163,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(243,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(255,17): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(255,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(261,15): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(261,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(274,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(274,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,13): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(283,28): cannot cast a none to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(298,32): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(298,2): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(307,19): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(307,7): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(321,16): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(321,1): cannot return a none from findvoice, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(325,16): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(325,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(398,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(410,17): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(410,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(416,15): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(416,3): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(428,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(428,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,18): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(437,33): cannot cast a none to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(452,37): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(452,2): type mismatch on parameter 2 (did you forget a cast?)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(461,24): Find is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(461,7): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(475,16): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(475,1): cannot return a none from findexpression, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(479,16): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(479,28): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(42,24): CreateBoolArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(42,24): cannot call the member function CreateBoolArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(54,18): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(54,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(56,15): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(56,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(67,30): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(67,41): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(68,16): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(68,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(72,19): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(72,31): cannot subtract a none from a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(72,7): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(74,21): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(74,8): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(88,14): bool[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(88,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(99,26): CreateStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(99,26): cannot call the member function CreateStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(106,10): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(106,19): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(129,18): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(129,2): cannot return a none from findbyregistrar, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(162,18): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(162,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(204,7): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(204,7): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(204,46): cannot cast a none to a sslexpressiondefaults, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(20,14): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(20,14): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(20,53): cannot cast a none to a sslexpressionslots, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(34,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(35,15): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(35,24): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(35,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(36,2): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(36,11): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(37,2): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(37,11): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(45,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,1): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,15): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,24): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(206,10): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(211,13): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(211,29): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(222,21): ResizeStringArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(222,21): cannot call the member function ResizeStringArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,50): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,21): ResizeAliasArray is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(223,21): cannot call the member function ResizeAliasArray alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(230,15): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(230,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(233,15): GetNthAlias is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(255,32): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(255,48): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(256,22): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(256,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(548,15): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(551,16): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(553,9): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(553,18): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(553,5): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(554,1): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(554,10): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(555,1): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(555,10): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(558,15): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(561,16): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(392,32): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(392,48): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(393,22): string[] is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(393,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(416,35): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(416,35): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(19,14): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(19,14): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(19,53): cannot cast a none to a sslvoiceslots, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(33,2): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(34,15): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(34,24): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(34,6): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(35,2): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(35,11): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(36,2): variable ModEvent is undefined

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(36,11): none is not a known user-defined type

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(44,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(28,20): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(28,20): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(28,59): cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(29,20): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(29,20): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(29,59): cannot cast a none to a sound, types are incompatible

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(30,20): GetFormFromFile is not a function or does not exist

E:\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceDefaults.psc(30,20): cannot call the member function GetFormFromFile alone or on a type, must call it on a variable

OK.

In your Skyrim\Data\ folder you should have an archive called Scripts.rar, just unzip it in the same folder.

And then get the SKSE zip file, unzip it, and overwrite everything that is in the Scripts folder (including the sub-directory Sources)

OK.

In your Skyrim\Data\ folder you should have an archive called Scripts.rar, just unzip it in the same folder.

And then get the SKSE zip file, unzip it, and overwrite everything that is in the Scripts folder (including the sub-directory Sources)

well... that's where the other problem comes in... I cant find scripts.rar... I can think of a few things that happened with it, but there is no way I can bring it back. is there somewhere where I can download this folder?

Archived