I simply can't get breast collsions to work. Help

Dmasterman

Since lovers lab has a very active community I decided to try post a forum here, since no one replies on nexus mods or anywhere else.

All I've been trying to do is properly install HDT breast collisions with the Remodeled Armors for CBBE bodyslide HDT.

Everytime I've installed HDT through NUMEROUS various tutorials, I get zero or minimal results. The most I get is breast/butt bouncing ONLY when the character is nude. Never with clothing on.

I've tried installing this with a fresh clean skyrim install, but still to no avail. I heard that it's abotu the order in which you install things, hence why I guess I'll see if any wizards on Lovers lab could help me out or give me tips

I don't know about Animated Pussy, havent used it myself. What I suggest however is:

-First of all use Mod Organizer (there are some tutorials out there http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer)

-Make sure you have installed all requirements your mods ask:

-Download and Install Bodyslide and Outfit Studio (maybe should also check a tutorial if you dont know how to use it)

-Now that you have all those goodies run bodyslide, create a HDT body with the preset you want. Also make sure to do a batch build for your atire.

-Last but not least check the load and priority order of your mods, mostly through LOOT.

Now I'm not an expert on the matter, but I believe this will work. If, however, it doesnt you can try and download the TBBP Animation of dragonfly with butt bounce, but that mod does require FNIS and may complicate things even more for you.

hate to be the bearer of badnews, but I basically still can't get it to work with npcs. Mostly followers. It's something to do with the bodyslider.

The "Recycleactor" does work with some issues.

Issues being that sometimes clothing will disappear,a dn the moment i reload a game from a save, it reverts back to not working.

hate to be the bearer of badnews, but I basically still can't get it to work with npcs. Mostly followers. It's something to do with the bodyslider.

The "Recycleactor" does work with some issues.

Issues being that sometimes clothing will disappear,a dn the moment i reload a game from a save, it reverts back to not working.

It sounds like either your NPC's aren't getting the custom body, CBBE/UNP/whatever you use, or, you're not using HDT clothing. Make sure all your HDT is working right, should be if it works nude, and that you have armor/clothes converted for HDT. If you don't, even if your HDT works perfectly, the armors still won't be animated.

hmm..weird. i used to run without animated pussy, and without bothering with bodyslide at the time ( a year ago)...i never had a problem having chronotrigger77's mod working for PC and NPCs (i tend to follow his exact instructions for installing to the letter)

What i think your problem is, making a wild ass guess here, are followers having custom clothing/armor embedded in their mod install?

Another guess is perhaps you've got your followers installed below (left pane; mod organizer) your HDT mods

i'm actually not really picky. when i spot an NPC's bits bouncing i'm happy as a pig in shit, but i assume this is skyrim and regardless of how perfect everything is fitted together if i start looking for exceptions i'll find them...this IS a heavily modded skyrim we're all playing. lol

I'm not sure what it is. They just won't collide. it definitely appears to be something with CT's remodeled armor. I think his armor does work with the bounce/jiggle. But parts of the armor cause a collision malfunction.

Perhaps if anyone has a working one, they could send me their "data" folder and I can see to it myself and slowly add mods one by one to see if they are working

• 2 weeks later...

*ears smoke while thinking*

hrm...you know, i think we're wording things wrong. let's try picking apart your quotes to see what you BELIEVE skyrim mechanics work

(1)I'm not sure what it is. (2)They just won't collide. (3)it definitely appears to be something with CT's remodeled armor. (4)I think his armor does work with the bounce/jiggle. (5)But parts of the armor cause a collision malfunction.

1. but you're going to guess
  2. "they" being your nude body parts like breasts and butt + the CT77 armor
  3. well, naturally you would assume clothing would be the thing preventing your breasts bouncing if it covered your body
  4. well, you know others have it work fine so...
  5. bits of his armor is having problems with your nude body set

alright. did i get that right?  here's the thing: it doesn't work like that. period. What actually happens is that even the nude body is considered, by the game engine, to be some sort of clothing (remember, the vanilla granny panties is what the game expects) so you're not really putting anything OVER your nude body but simply switching it out. 

Both your body mesh mod AND your armor mod work perfectly fine with HDT if you install them in the proper order with all the other required mods.

So. what is that order? read CT77's mod page. there he is very very explicit (and pretty much the only mod author to get it right, imho)

1. Install Groovtama's XPMS Extended(Requires SKSE and Realistic Ragdolls and Force, overwrite when prompted).
2. Install HDT Physics Extentions. Required even for the non-BBP pack!!!
3. Install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT (overwrite any existing files)
4. Install CBBE (version 3.3 now includes Bodyslide 2.1 and Outfit Studio)

how i interpret that is you make sure realistic ragdolls and force is before XPMSE. (skse is inherently before anything by default)

btw, XPMSE's fomod installer gives you options. make sure you pick the (HDT) not the (BBP) option.

and since noone freaking listens to me, i'll say it anyways:  HDT breast and butt physics isn't required since it's pretty much redundant.

well i'd just like to post this little tidbit somewhere, doubt it'll be seen by many.  I was struggling with getting any bounce to work for days and when i finally got it the collision was non existent.

at last I found out that NMM, or even WinRAR for that matter, was not extracting "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" from the HDTPE mod archive.  I had to manually extract it to my desktop and then move it to the correct folder (data/skse/plugins).

but that one stupid thing fixed everything!  now HDTPE AND HDT TBBP work, among other HDT mods!

well i'd just like to post this little tidbit somewhere, doubt it'll be seen by many.  I was struggling with getting any bounce to work for days and when i finally got it the collision was non existent.

at last I found out that NMM, or even WinRAR for that matter, was not extracting "hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll" from the HDTPE mod archive.  I had to manually extract it to my desktop and then move it to the correct folder (data/skse/plugins).

but that one stupid thing fixed everything!  now HDTPE AND HDT TBBP work, among other HDT mods!

i've heard NMM does strange things some times, but winrar as well? bizarre. and there's only like 3 files in that mod. huh

Archived