help a skin problem that involves sexout in some way

Guest Dakota02

Guest Dakota02

ok im playing a tale of two waste lands but my problem lies in sex out for some reason it steals my mojave delight goth skin an gives me a clean skin an puts me back to reinstalling my mojave delight .

cause when i relog it says some thing is no longer avalable an if i start over i get a clean skin.is there a way to fix this???i have deleated an restarted about 30 xs dissabling one at a time to no avail to many more an ill end up quiting ttw to.

Guest Dakota02

ok for now ill just do a total re instal an leave out sexout till  can get  some help but please some one help

Are you really sure that's the cause?

MD has its own race and the texture is inside its own directory, another mod (whatever it is) shouldn't affect it at all.

But I do know there's a specific patch for MD and TTW. I never inspected what it does but I do remember I've read about it.

Guest Dakota02

well my skin stays till i have sex then its gone not to return till i upload it again. so im so lost an i kinda have sex early in ttw lol with butch to get him to leave the other girl alone. its kinda creepy cause i only use the goth portion of md i toss the rest cause i love the big tattoo on the back.omg the rest look like they ate a little to much radiated food in the face

Archived